• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Wait there is a new chapter out in the Naruto manga? Where can I read it at?

ABVtobX.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The new artist just sucks, can't blame Kishi for this one. I don't remember ever seeing her mother, she probably looks the way you'd imagine.
Who's this new dude that jobs worse than Yamato?
Kishis not drawing this manga. He drew Hima pretty well I thought in 700 and the gaiden.
Hinata's always been hot though...she just had to marinate a bit, I love her in The Last though. I also like her "pull up the side of her hair as she's drinking something" mannerism, it's quite feminine.

Khezu

Oh god Sasuke what the fuck did they do to you.

Naruto is the only character that looks alright in this dudes art style.

here

left side is kishi, right side is the new guy

Hinata's face has no characterization, just a mask with holes where her eyes and mouth should be.

Jesus Christ! How horrifying.

What the hell is up with Sakura and Hinata's faces?
Why the hell dose Saldara has a nose around her neck? She's a ninja for fucks sake.

Yado

Dafuq am I looking at? Sasuke looks like his head is poking out of a fucking soda bottle.

It looks like parody art. Everyone looks derpy as fuck.

It's worse because they keep putting Kishi's work next to the new stuff so the differences in quality are even more obvious.

...and I'm dead.

Edit: I might actually wait for the anime adaptation on this one...story needs to be god-tier if they have that art...
Hamawari looks like she sucks out her mom's chakra or something. It's just a fucking mess like the guy drunk drew at the last minute. I'd almost prefer the Togashi stick figure "fuck it" approach.

IF there's one episode you should watch of the recent Naruto anime it was last week's

tumblr_o5a7x9d44k1t45pbyo2_r2_500.gif

Final opening as well. Too bad it looks like the episode is going to be bad quality as its outsourced. GG SP.

;____;
Kishi has forsaken us.
I'll get to it at some point. Covering an idiots job at work is fucking with my morning anime time horribly. Last ep I saw was those two idiots fighting and killing Filleryomi Itachi. Itachi floating to heaven like...
LUTpSiH.gif

Why did the new artist give Sakura a giant ass pimple on her forehead?

Top Bottom