• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Orochimaru should have stayed dead since a long time ago but I welcome his much cooler son
s

Sesha

Good riddance to Kishi. Kishi has done 100s of shitty looking panels and pages. New guy hasn't even done anything majorly wrong yet by comparison.

ZCReJUD.png

Look at these badasses.

The real badass

tumblr_o5zygao4Fh1u4kix0o1_400.jpg

Let's refrain from calling characters "badass" until they actually do something.

Good riddance to Kishi. Kishi has done 100s of shitty looking panels and pages. New guy hasn't even done anything majorly wrong yet by comparison.

Let's refrain from calling characters "badass" until they actually do something.

The shittiest Kishi panel is still leagues ahead of anything Ikemoto has shown. Pretty much the entire Naruto community are either laughing or crying about the art.

Arabesque

Yeah the issue just went live, so you can read it from there.

Also a Kishimoto interview. Nothing new about it other than Kishimoto and his wife are going to have another baby. Also jokes about having to finish his next manga manuscript on March because the due date is in April.

Yeah the issue just went live, so you can read it from there.

Also a Kishimoto interview. Nothing new about it other than Kishimoto and his wife are going to have another baby. Also jokes about having to finish his next manga manuscript on March because the due date is in April.
I wonder which ignored Boruto character their new kid will be.

rambis

Banned
What does 'become the light' even mean? Why was there a photo of Boruto in the scroll? I understood nothing.
More yin yang projection from kishi.

Boruto is the sun, that shines in the day which is synonymous with good/yin. Coincidentally, Narutos Yin seal from So6P is the sun.

Mitsuki is the moon, which shines in the night or darkness. Synonymous with the yang. Sasukes yang seal is the moon. Basically Mitsuki is a Danzo/Adult Sasuke type that moves in the darkness but is still trying to do right.

He's basically laying out the roles of the new team 7. Kishi has always loved his symbolism.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
More yin yang projection from kishi.

Boruto is the sun, that shines in the day which is synonymous with good/yin. Coincidentally, Narutos Yin seal from So6P is the sun.

Mitsuki is the moon, which shines in the night or darkness. Synonymous with the yang. Sasukes yang seal is the moon. Basically Mitsuki is a Danzo/Adult Sasuke type that moves in the darkness but is still trying to do right.

He's basically laying out the roles of the new team 7. Kishi has always loved his symbolism.
Yeah, but why did Oro have a picture of Boruto to give him? That didn't make sense to me either.

rambis

Banned
Yeah, but why did Oro have a picture of Boruto to give him? That didn't make sense to me either.

1. Its obvious it was there for plot reasons and foreshadowing. Its not a major or particularly interesting or strange occurrence. Don't think it needs much explanation.

2. Its Orochimaru. Hes studies everything. Surely the kid with the miracle DNA interests him.

Don't think its a big deal honestly. Also its a newspaper that had Boruto on the front, not just a photo of him. I don't think either of the characters were directly referencing him or even aware of him, the viewpoint is just on the picture as he narrates what the author is projecting.

Erigu

You're confusing yin and yang.

Yeah, but why did Oro have a picture of Boruto to give him?
Just another bad case of "I guess the characters have read the script".

rambis

Banned
You're confusing yin and yang.

Just another bad case of "I guess the characters have read the script".
Yep you're right. Thanks.

But I still don't think either of them referenced Boruto. The older mitsuki guy was just looking at the page coincidentally.

rambis

Banned
Just wanted to bump to let everyone know canon is back in the anime and Kaguya has surfaced. Not the best of the best but it looks very good and the fight looks great next episode.

tumblr_o6cdxwkwC71sfnn3mo1_1280.jpg

rambis

Banned
I just want to see Naruto Vs. Sasuke everything else in meh
Kaguya arc is one of my least favorite of the series, but they've got my attention with this so far. Anime when done right is a vastly superior medium to manga IMO. A good OST and good animation does wonders.

rambis

Banned
Before the fight I expect like 20 flashbacks and a filler or two before it happens.
Its unlikely we get another full filler episode. Theres only ten or so episodes left which lines up with how many chapters their are left to animate. But who knows. Nobody expected them to sneak like 2 chapters in the episode today for example.

Sai

I only took a quick glance, but it seems to start off with
the beginning of the last confrontation... Interesting way to go about it. And I don't think this guy(or Kishimoto, who's supervising this) really has the balls to truly kill Naruto off.

I can't wait to see Sasuke's reaction to Kakashi having a perfect Susanoo coming from out of nowhere animated. Not to mention Sasuke's "Naruto, you got to go" speech.

Sharpeye

She's not trolling. 2 other people I know seem to be saying the same thing.
My faith in this new guy dwindles every time I hear more.

I can see it working out if is has the right build up and meaning, not just because the new guy wants to do something edgy to get a shock value out of fans. Like you though, I'm not that hopeful things will be done well.

The next few months are going to be very interesting regardless.

Its blatant bait just like Gaiden chapter 1 (except Gaiden only lasted 2.5 months).
Only thing I'm glad for is learning more about the kids.

Sarada hates tomatoes while Sasuke loves them.
Mitsuki hates meat from snakes and seems to always notice ChoCho.
Inojin likes FPS games.
ChoCho likes TV dramas (explains her role in Gaiden xD).

rambis

Banned
I don't think the spoilers are implying quite what we think in regards to Naruto. Will be interesting though. Boruto sounds awesome as well. I knew Sasuke-sensei wouldn't let him down training wise.

Top Bottom