• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

tumblr_inline_o5adudsCcq1s45l29_540.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I like Boruto's art.

rambis

Banned
Got a link for that?

I checked that yesterday and i don't see it. And I mean 670 sounds about right considering the chapters we have left. just curious how they know it ends on ep 670
I posted this about a month ago in the anime thread. They(SP) are the ones who animate the show so they would know due to that.

http://pierrot2.com/blog/archives/614

New info there. New Itachi OP for the new arc next week.

Key Visual(Shisui!!)
9CrHxZ4.jpg

And there seems to be the remaining timeline for the series. Counting part 1, episode 652 from last week ended Jiraya arc obviously. They talk about the end of the series with the first 670 episodes and Itachi arc is rumored for about 9 epsidodes because of the poll in WSJ. With only 20 or so chapters of canon left we can be finished in 10 or fewer episodes. The end is coming :*)

rambis

Banned
So the 1st chapter of the new manga is just a recap of the movie and theres nothing new?
No one knows for sure. All the spoilers have been movie scenes so far. We don't know the format or how long this monthly serial will be in length so we have to wait a bit.

We get the one shot 2 weeks before that though and its Boruto centric.

Every time I look at the new manga art and then see fanart like this:

I think of what could of been ;___;
They recapping the movie as well. What a waste.

Sorry, but while well-done, that fanart looks generic as high heaven. I'd rather they give Ikemoto a shot to gain his bearings since it's clear he has talent and a unique take on the characters (as demonstrated by his anniversary pieces) but is struggling to find the balance between Kishi's style, his own, and what is expected from both a serialized manga and long time fans. Which is an extremely difficult undertaking I imagine. Don't panic yet.

And what!? A Mitsuki one shot? Yes please! It's nice when I check out and come back months later to a nice surprise like this :)

From what I understand:

There's an older Mitsuki clone. Oro has been experimenting on getting dragon sage mode.
Creates an exercise for younger Mitsuki to awaken signs of it or something?
Younger Mitsuki seems to for a moment but then gets scared.
Decides to run away from Oro. See's a scroll with Boruto in Konoha and decides to go there.

Oro won.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
That one shot was so good. Not sure I understood the ending, or if it tried to explain how he got to Leaf.

Mitsuki's older bro is so cool

SolVanderlyn

ZCReJUD.png

Look at these badasses.

Yado

or
he knows that Konoha could train his abilities better then he could. Question is why Naruto both allows the kid into the village and sets him up on his son's team.

He's going to say he knew all along and he was placed there to keep an eye on him

rambis

Banned
Great chapter Kishi. Also I thought mitsuki was good but is he already broken? Their team certainly is.

So Oro wants his kid NOT to be an evil shit bag?
Most villains in Naruto are motivated by good fundamentally. Orochimaru just didnt believe in the good ole way like The Third.

Top Bottom