• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Fj0823

Decided to watch some Hinata filler since she's one of my favorite characters

In the episode were she goes blind. Can anyone please gif the scene were Naruto is all rapeface with Sakura, so she pushes Hinata in front of him and runs off to Sasuke?

I bursted laughing at that part. And itll be an amazing reaction gif.

In the episode were she goes blind. Can anyone please gif the scene were Naruto is all rapeface with Sakura, so she pushes Hinata in front of him and runs off to Sasuke?

I like how that episode talked about the red string of fate, even though narutos string was attached to Hinata.

Welfare

Which ep #?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I like how that episode talked about the red string of fate, even though narutos string was attached to Hinata.

Naruto binds Sakura with a red string, but Neji cuts it. Neji wanted the NH ship to sail no matter what, even died for it.

Yagami1211 on Naruto Forums said:
Kishimoto explained why he decided of a 2 years timeskip for the movie.

Answer :

He was afraid of the implications of Naruto being married and having sex with Hinata if they were under 18.

Fj0823

Which ep #?
Shippuden 306,"The Hearts Eyes", "The Past" filler arc

Edit: Its amazing how there fillers make the entire relationship between Naruto and Hinata that much better. I'm now 100% sure SP knew the endgame since part 1, these fillers are full with sweet and awkward moments...and go out of their way to make young Sakura even more of a Bitch to Naruto and a friend to Hinata

Look how Happy Hiashi is.
1418429999389.png

All according to Keikaku.

Sharpeye

Uhh... WAT? They are teenagers going on missions where they kill people and Kishi is worried about that? GTFOHWTBS...

A lot of people are warming up to a Hinata x Naruto pairing anyway.

I think people are starting to reach the fifth stage of grief at this point.

What's this about a 3rd child
Kishi said in a interview that he forgot to include the byakugan for Naruto's kids so he jokingly said he will just create a third child later on with the eyes

of course he was joking and likely the more obvious thing to do is for him to have the kids unlock the byakugan (that or have a byakugan hybrid with pupils) but fans are already pushing for a third child to happen just so we can get a child with purple hair... with blonde hair... and lastly with Kushina's red hair

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Kishi said in a interview that he forgot to include the byakugan for Naruto's kids so he jokingly said he will just create a third child later on with the eyes

of course he was joking and likely the more obvious thing to do is for him to have the kids unlock the byakugan (that or have a byakugan hybrid with pupils) but fans are already pushing for a third child to happen just so we can get a child with purple hair... with blonde hair... and lastly with Kushina's red hair
So you're saying it will be magenta

I hope MadHouse is too busy to ever do a rework for Naruto

After they are done with their current productions they will move on to rebooting Toriko

:DDDDDDD

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

;_;

Ok Gainax for same reason.
Plus shit load of good action animation.

gainax is not the same as it once was.

Leave Naruto as it is. SP actually do a decent job in animation ( as much as you can expect with a massively long shounen series) what pisses me off about them is when they attempt at story creation.

I have said it numerous times but Naruto has the best fighting animation of any other shounen.

This scene should of been in The Last -____-. Sasuke does return to Konoha in The Last after all right?

At least Sasuke should have leave some flowers, chocolate or a postal card to Sakura, or something. Then again, she went to the Moon and is hard to surpass that.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So anybody got a real guesstamite when the movie will be in subs?
tumblr_ngchriBNHH1u57eqzo2_500.gif

Old but funny as hell when you think about it,puberty hit him hard and fast lol
tumblr_ngdavyu0YL1s5jvk5o2_500.gif

Also Tumblr is freaking ridiculous,its like a gold mine of awesomeness,saltiness,and straight foolery. I love it, couldnt stop laughing at this gem.
tumblr_ngc4hoVbA81tl8ehio1_500.jpg

^This^
Not until DVD hits unless from a strike of lightning someone obtains a direct feed of the movie from somewhere, but thats unlikely to happen, so it will vary for when they put DVDs out, sometimes its only a few months from now, sometimes its 5+ months

Tumblr is good for fan art and finding leaks, especially if you don't have a pixiv account.

Like this:

And this:

Sasuke's 30 second appearance was apparently leaked. He basically chidori's the massive meteor in to oblivion, says a line and leaves......Kakashi saying Sasuke in disbelief.

Top Bottom