• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

And this:

Sasuke's 30 second appearance was apparently leaked. He basically chidori's the massive meteor in to oblivion, says a line and leaves......Kakashi saying Sasuke in disbelief.

there is also
the Hinata rejecting Naruto scene and the flashback matrix scene
online as well since yesterday

apparently the movie is getting good buzz around Japan lol

poor extreme NaruSaku fans that made Japanese accounts to write fake reviews for the movie

Also after seeing the
semi matrix like flashback that Naruto went through seeing other peoples perspectives or past situations
I say they did a pretty good job
of making Naruto realize how Hinata was in love with him since how long

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Extreme fans:

tumblr_inline_ngi3n4X5u21sdz6yj.gif

I think NaruSaku fans are like the Uchiha. They take the (nonexistent) love in the Naruto manga so seriously, it is easily turned into hatred and chaos.

Welfare

I think NaruSaku fans are like the Uchiha. They take the (nonexistent) love in the Naruto manga so seriously, it is easily turned into hatred and chaos.

Waiting to read the article about how a NaruSaku fan got bloodshot eyes from reading/writing too much fanfiction that made them look like a Sharingan.

Latest Kishi interview that aired a half to an hour ago

some interesting stuff (like Lee and the 4th)

1.When Kishimoto first created Naruto he was inspired by a roadside ramen stall, he wanted to write about a youth eating ramen. his theme is considered questionable, bujt in the end it still became serialized while under doubts.

2.The fourth's appearance was inspired by carelessly jumbling up kiba and akamaru's combination. and so naruto father's image was set.

3.Before the chunnin exams, Kishimoto originally wanted to draw a few more missions, but to ask him to illustrate the whole ninjaverse at one go, kishi says it is very stressful to have to do so many characters, so he asked his assistant for help, and the assistant created Lee using reference from Jackie Chan.

4.In Akatsuki Kishimoto's fav is Hidan. Kishi was told that the image of Shikamaru smoking can't possible be animated on TV, but Kishi did it anyway. He tried to make Hidan look not as intidimating

5.Kishi feel that Jiraiya's death was spectacular, therefore if he was edo tensei, it would be hard to draw naruto's reaction. that's why jiraiya did not re-appear.

6.Kishi is troubled by Sakura's popularity among the readers. While he was drawing covers, it was easy drawing naruto and sasuke, but for sakura kishi have to spend more time re-drawing and adjusting, worrying that he might draw her ugly. sakura's family is not revealed because of popularity reasons, but hinata with low number of appearances were consistently popular with the readers, kishi once had the idea to change hinata to the heroine.Kishi referenced celebrities before making Sakura, 2ch said something like Christina Ricci.

7.he let neji die for naruto and hinata to be closer, that's how hinata brought her daughter to visit his grave in chapter 700. naruto's son boruto and neji is the same meaning, this is all intended early on.Kishi said" I needed a factor for Hinata to become more like Naruto's heroine so I kind of made him die as a Cupid...." and the interviewer says it sounds silly to air this

8. before naruto KO enemies kishi would use several different angle shots to show the same move, this is inspired by jackie chan's martial arts film. also when doing KO scenes kishi don't like to draw the character faces, he feel that revealing faces will dimish the impact of the body moving and the artwork.

9.At the end when Naruto and Sasuke fight, the original intention is that they finish while holding hands, but kishi changed his mind and cut their hands, making a more gory ending.

10.When NARUTO ends, Kishi introduces next year's movie and naruto exibition 2015, revealing that orochimaru, kabuto, and lesser characters will be re-appearing in the boruto series, to finish the main plot. then kishi says he will be relaxing for the time bring, call an assistant to discuss about the new series. it is unclear whether the new series will still be centered around ninjas or around a totally new theme.
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3466021866

translation not by me but I got it from some Naruto Forums and 2ch

6.Kishi is troubled by Sakura's popularity among the readers. While he was drawing covers, it was easy drawing naruto and sasuke, but for sakura kishi have to spend more time re-drawing and adjusting, worrying that he might draw her ugly. sakura's family is not revealed because of popularity reasons, but hinata with low number of appearances were consistently popular with the readers, kishi once had the idea to change hinata to the heroine.Kishi referenced celebrities before making Sakura, 2ch said something like Christina Ricci.

Holy fuckin shit Kishi.

Can you disrespect Sakura even more?

Her character practically wrote itself.

3.Before the chunnin exams, Kishimoto originally wanted to draw a few more missions, but to ask him to illustrate the whole ninjaverse at one go, kishi says it is very stressful to have to do so many characters, so he asked his assistant for help, and the assistant created Lee using reference from Jackie Chan.

Give this assistant all your money Kishi.

I can see why he chose Christina Ricci lol

Well he did a good job because Sakura is certainly one of the prettiest characters in Naruto :). Speaking of covers, Kishi has done some awesome covers for the series and they all look really good.

aa23f17439d6eca2e1500261bcf6ee37.jpg

10.When NARUTO ends, Kishi introduces next year's movie and naruto exibition 2015, revealing that orochimaru, kabuto, and lesser characters will be re-appearing in the boruto series, to finish the main plot. then kishi says he will be relaxing for the time bring, call an assistant to discuss about the new series. it is unclear whether the new series will still be centered around ninjas or around a totally new theme.

I think technology and the relevance of ninja's could be a big theme in the new series. We already see how ninja;s are no longer in high demand.

lol remember when some NaruSaku fans said Hinata was only popular in the West and not Japan

;)))

lol

Sakura and Hinata are by far the most popular females in Naruto (not talking just about Japan either).

I would've loved if Neiji got more screen time before his death

maybe learnt a ton of new moves.... kinda seems like a waste of his talents seeing as the latest Databook shows he had so much potential

Kishi should've just dropped Sakura as the heroine after the Chunin Exams and focus more on the Hyuuga.

Horrible idea and I'm glad he did not.

Manga is about Team 7. Their journey in the ninja world.

Hinata's also a boring character albeit a very charming one. In fact that whole team (Kiba and Shino) are kind of lackluster.

What i really liked was the Immortal Arc where we got an insight on Shikarmaru and his team. Now that was awesome. Unfortunately I heard sales were not on par during the arc.

Neji died so the ship could sail & yet Naruto saw Hinata as a casual friend afterwards? What was the point?

No. The story in the manga has to work on its own self contained plan. Naruto didn't answer Hinata's confession because that would have "spoiled" the ending. Naruto's answer is left open ended in the manga to surprise the reader.

The movie redefines this as Naruto being oblivious for two years, because...the movie needs a plot/conflict.

Welfare

Hinata's also a boring character albeit a very charming one. In fact that whole team (Kiba and Shino) are kind of lackluster.

What i really liked was the Immortal Arc where we got an insight on Shikarmaru and his team. Now that was awesome. Unfortunately I heard sales were not on par during the arc.
Manga is about Naruto and Sasuke.

You can thank the boringness of characters thanks to the lack of screen time they get.

Arcs focusing on other teams would've been great, but :/

Yado

No. The story in the manga has to work on its own self contained plan. Naruto didn't answer Hinata's confession because that would have "spoiled" the ending. Naruto's answer is left open ended in the manga to surprise the reader.

The movie redefines this as Naruto being oblivious for two years, because...the movie needs a plot/conflict.

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up_zps9dde0bcd.gif

Honestly the manga shouldve focused less on team 7 and more on narutos bonds with his other friends.
I hate that naruto and hinatas romance was a bit rushed there sholdve been more time to develop their relationship.
team 7 was the worst part of the series.

Manga is about Naruto and Sasuke.

You can thank the boringness of characters thanks to the lack of screen time they get.

Arcs focusing on other teams would've been great, but :/

and what Naruto and Sasuke are just going to go on missions, take exams etc without Team 7 lol.

The manga follows Team 7 as a consequence of Naruto and Sasuke being on those teams. Nevertheless, even if its just by consequence, it still remains true that the manga is centred on Team 7 and hence Sakura and Kakashi as well.

Also Hinata is not boring because of a lack of limelight. Lee and Shikamaru are way more interesting for instance and have been sparingly focused in the manga.

Honestly the manga shouldve focused less on team 7 and more on narutos bonds with his other friends.
I hate that naruto and hinatas romance was a bit rushed there sholdve been more time to develop their relationship.
team 7 was the worst part of the series.

Focused less....yes that would have been great. Worst part of the series......no way. Loved Team 7. Lets be honest but a lot of the fan base could care two shits about relationship stuff like that. I definitely would have liked more missions with Team 7 before Sasuke left.

Team 7 would`ve been more interesting if Kishi added more mission arcs with all of them together before Sasuke went crazy and ran off... That and if he didn`t spend a majority of the time having Naruto go on a re-trivial mission to repair Sakura`s love life

The missions where Naruto was with other Konoha teammates or having him do other things that didn`t have both him and Sakura moan over Sasuke (like the battle against Hidan,etc..) where far more entertaining

granted Sasuke vs Naruto where always a spectacle

and what Naruto and Sasuke are just going to go on missions, take exams etc without Team 7 lol.

The manga follows Team 7 as a consequence of Naruto and Sasuke being on those teams. Nevertheless, even if its just by consequence, it still remains true that the manga is centred on Team 7 and hence Sakura and Kakashi as well.

Also Hinata is not boring because of a lack of limelight. Lee and Shikamaru are way more interesting for instance and have been sparingly focused in the manga.

Focused less....yes that would have been great. Worst part of the series......no way. Loved Team 7. Lets be honest but a lot of the fan base could care two shits about relationship stuff like that. I definitely would have liked more missions with Team 7 before Sasuke left.
Well if there had been more time for them to develop the relationship of team 7 it wouldve been fine but god I stilll do not understand why the people in team 7 care about each other so much.

Team 7 would`ve been more interesting if Kishi added more mission arcs with all of them together before Sasuke went crazy and ran off... That and if he didn`t spend a majority of the time having Naruto go on a re-trivial mission to repair Sakura`s love life

The missions where Naruto was with other Konoha teammates or having him do other things that didn`t have both him and Sakura moan over Sasuke (like the battle against Hidan,etc..) where far more entertaining

granted Sasuke vs Naruto where always a spectacle

Naruto went after Sasuke because Sasuke was his best friend.

Battle against Hidan was interesting when it was ShikaInoCho + Kakashi.

Well if there had been more time for them to develop the relationship of team 7 it wouldve been fine but god I still do not understand why the people in team 7 care about each other so much.

You can't expect the manga to show every interaction but I imagine going on regular missions throughout your childhood, defending each other and yourself brings everyone together no matter how unlikely.

Naruto had a bit of the heavy promise he made with Sakura as one of his reason to get Sasuke back

but of course he cared for Sasuke more.... the fake confession scene put the nail in the coffin of Naruto wanting to save Sasuke for Sakura`s sake

So I agree with your post

Battle against Hidan was interesting when it was ShikaInoCho + Kakashi.

You can't expect the manga to show every interaction but I imagine going on regular missions throughout your childhood, defending each other and yourself brings everyone together no matter how unlikely.
Yeah but they spent like one mission together plus the chunnin exams, thats it.

Fj0823

saw the leaked scenes.

SO GLAD the animation for Hinatas confession is completely redone.

also the ointment can is bigger and with a diferent design.
#narutoplotholes,#itsnotme,#genjutsu

Frog-fu

Banned
Kishimoto should just stop talking. He's already admitted to ultimately pairing Naruto with Hinata out of pity to her character, now he's admitted Neji died for the sake of NH, which is curious considering it hardly got anything after the hand-holding (read: none) because he was too busy lavishing attention on the 15 year old red herring. Now he has only given more credence to the theory he capitulated to what was popular, not what made sense within the context of his story because he couldn't stop himself from shitting on Sakura. I don't think I've ever come to despise an author as much as I do Kishimoto after an ending I disliked.

The man doesn't bother talking about anything that actually matters anymore, and the movie was just one final cash grab before distancing himself from the franchise and letting SP and others take over with spinoff movies, anime and novels.

Welfare

Kishimoto should just stop talking. He's already admitted to ultimately pairing Naruto with Hinata out of pity to her character, now he's admitted Neji died for the sake of NH, which is curious considering it hardly got anything after the hand-holding (read: none) because he was too busy lavishing attention on the 15 year old red herring. Now he has only given more credence to the theory he capitulated to what was popular, not what made sense within the context of his story because he couldn't stop himself from shitting on Sakura. I don't think I've ever come to despise an author as much as I do Kishimoto after an ending I disliked.

The man doesn't bother talking about anything that actually matters anymore, and the movie was just one final cash grab before distancing himself from the franchise and letting SP and others take over with spinoff movies, anime and novels.
NaruSaku made no sense in the story either.

He didn't change the outcome of the pairing midway through the story, he just want to troll the NaruSaku fanbase.

NaruSaku made no sense in the story either.

He didn't change the outcome of the pairing midway through the story, he just want to troll the NaruSaku fanbase.
Dont, just dont frog will fight to the grave saying that Narusaku made sense.
Even though all it got after the fake confession was actually platonic CPR and naruto making a joke.

lol one thing doesn`t lead to another

He planned for Naurhina.... he just wans`t going to make some deicated story about it (taking the DragonBall route)

Even though he knew that he wanted NaruHina to be the end game for his protag being a author made him think of other possibilities but he just reaffirmed himself that it was the right choice with some reasons.... one of them being that he would rather reward someone who loved the character since day one even with his faults.... before he was recognized since that person would technically truly love the character compared to winning someone over

Seeing Hinata`s character popularity rise higher then the Heroine without as much screen time made him think as a author of the possibilities of switching the main female but in the end he decided against it

Looking back at Naruto and Hinata`s stories and connections made him realize that Neji paid a role in it.... having the character die as redemption made both people connect closer

So trolling took precedence over character development?

He focused the story on Team 7 (he even said he wasn`t good with managing a ton of characters and balancing their stories out)
having Sakura and Naruto being in the same team means that they`d have more interactions with one another

He trolled at times with Naruto jokingly teasing her but it wasn`t every second of every day

Examples being:

• Naruto jokingly asking Sakura for a date is a troll
  • Sakura having some inner anger issues (even more then Kushina) was a red herring
  • Naruto saving Sakura or Sakura saving Naruto was neither of the previous two but instead it was bonds between two team mates caring for each other

Top Bottom