• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

tumblr_inline_ng71mraJLR1rzp8c7.jpg

Can this please be canon?

It is? I mean Hinata and Sakura seem to close friends unless your implying more....

Pein

Banned
What if the bandages on the arm also help seal the hashirama dna? Danzo's arm went out of control and sprung into a tree. Kurama's chakra might make that thing go wild if left unchecked.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
What if the bandages on the arm also help seal the hashirama dna? Danzo's arm went out of control and sprung into a tree. Kurama's chakra might make that thing go wild if left unchecked.

Obito didn't need it

but in naruto's case it could be because of sage relations (uzamaki and senju are blood relatives)
---
Danzo probably was not born from any of them

He was also low on chakra.

Sai

He left the village before the prosthetic arm was even completed, in The Last, he hadn't officially returned to the village yet. We know based on Chapter 700 that he does eventually come back, but we can't tell if he has a left arm based on what little we were shown of him.

Village

He failed form the beginning. Hyuuga should not be included if you want the to create the most OP gene line. Hyuuga gets demolished by Uchiha.

It should be Uchiha + Uzamaki. I guess that could happen now that Sasuke has a daughter and Naruto has a son.

Sasuke's gene's are so supeior his first child is bayoneta.

Hyugga gonna have to work hard to get the uchiha geneology so they can finish it

Turok_TTZ

kishi regrets making kage bunshin Naruto's signature move becausrle it is tiresome to draw clones. favors shikamaru's kagemane due to it being so easy to do.

affirms naruto as his favorite male and hinata as his favorite female characters of the series.

Pein

Banned
Naruto using clones works so well though. I love that he could use so many and be reckless with them, stamina beast. I also though it was neat he had to find a way to use the rasengan an A rank jutsu because doing it with one hand was too complicated for a genin, unlike sasuke who mastered chidori in a few weeks no problem.

Rebel Leader

Naruto using clones works so well though. I love that he could use so many and be reckless with them, stamina beast. I also though it was neat he had to find a way to use the rasengan an A rank jutsu because doing it with one hand was too complicated for a genin, unlike sasuke who mastered chidori in a few weeks no problem.
This

According to the sketches, he didn't.

I mean post time skip.

Sasuke's gene's are so supeior his first child is bayoneta.

Hyugga gonna have to work hard to get the uchiha geneology so they can finish it

Sasuke and Sakura just need to have another boy and his chances have doubled. Its not over yet!

kishi regrets making kage bunshin Naruto's signature move becausrle it is tiresome to draw clones. favors shikamaru's kagemane due to it being so easy to do.

affirms naruto as his favorite male and hinata as his favorite female characters of the series.

Lol the best thing about Kage bunshin is seeing it in fights and how Sasuke destroys every single one of them.

tumblr_n5xvz0MjsI1tc0fg0o5_250.gif

He just doesn't give a fuck lol

I really like when Naruto gets creative with Kage Bunshin though (which doesn't happen a lot) like when he makes a chain of clones and slams Sasuke to the cliff.

So uhhhh, this thread isn't getting much action. Is there a reason for this? People left after shipping wars from the last thread? Is it safe to talk about the new short Kishi drew for Naruto and Hinata's first date?

PaulBizkit

So uhhhh, this thread isn't getting much action. Is there a reason for this? People left after shipping wars from the last thread? Is it safe to talk about the new short Kishi drew for Naruto and Hinata's first date?

First rule about the shipping wars: you don't talk about the shipping wars (again).

That two page "chapter" is really cool, i hope we get more of those.

I'm posting a lot less only because I picked up a lot more hours at work and it sucks but I still read this thread every day :(

I just wanna see the movie and read more naruto.

First rule about the shipping wars: you don't talk about the shipping wars (again).

That two page "chapter" is really cool, i hope we get more of those.
Welp, I'm glad I refrained from making a
factual
Hinata is best waifu comment then. But I really like the mini chapter. Kishi should of done this before ending the manga but whatever.
I'm posting a lot less only because I picked up a lot more hours at work and it sucks but I still read this thread every day :(

I just wanna see the movie and read more naruto.
Man I just want to get back into my anime viewing habits. The amount of time I have spent watching anime this year is dreadfully low; almost nonexistent. Freaking college work :mad:
the movie is out with details of it on the web.

Before it was all speculation.

That's why it slowed down
Still, most of the faces form the last thread isn't posting. It was really funny looking at the comments.

Sharpeye

factual
Hinata is best waifu comment then. But I really like the mini chapter. Kishi should of done this before ending the manga but whatever.

Man I just want to get back into my anime viewing habits. The amount of time I have spent watching anime this year is dreadfully low; almost nonexistent. Freaking college work :mad:

Still, most of the faces form the last thread isn't posting. It was really funny looking at the comments.

A lot of people are still just finding out there is a new thread, plus we're not getting much Naruto stuff until either the movie is subbed or the spring chapters come out. Although we still have Storm 4 trailer plus gameplay at Jump and Naruto SD chapters to keep us busy along with anime filler which I hope after they are done the manga material they fill in the blanks before and after the movie so we can get some couple interaction with Naruto and Hinata.

Oh yeah RIP in peace Frogfu.

A lot of people are still just finding out there is a new thread, plus we're not getting much Naruto stuff until either the movie is subbed or the spring chapters come out. Although we still have Storm 4 trailer plus gameplay at Jump and Naruto SD chapters to keep us busy along with anime filler which I hope after they are done the manga material they fill in the blanks before and after the movie so we can get some couple interaction with Naruto and Hinata.

Oh yeah RIP in peace Frogfu.
Frogfu?! Why did he get banned? Is it a permaban?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The last thread came at a massive resurgence of popularity for the series, after it was announced that it was ending. So a lot of people probably caught up, said their piece, and left.

Didn't know Frog got banned, though... :(

360pages

I don't quite remember which topic it was, but I think it was one of the more politically charged ones, maybe the Sam Jackson topic.

I honestly thought it would be this thread that would do any of us in considering how heated debates tend to get.

Also, I'm starting to think they just Pardoned Kabuto and Oro, if they did so with Sasuke. (Despite the shit those two did being 10 times as bad)

EhoaVash

I really hope we get more narhina interaction in part 3 even if kishi is too embarrassed ._.

That date chapter was well done lul

factual

My issue is that I've seen all the good animes I want to watch. I got to discover something new. Thinking about baccano but I dono.

My issue is that I've seen all the good animes I want to watch. I got to discover something new. Thinking about baccano but I dono.
If you have the time then go for it. It's nice to discover new things.

that's not laziness lol

when you're drawing 20ish pages of comics a week you need to keep your character designs economical
Yeah I'd imagine drawing that all the time is annoying.

Sharpeye

Hinata's love song is out if any of you are interested in it,
Naruto really needs to make it up to her for not noticing her all those years.

Turok_TTZ

watch jojo's bizarre adventure. if you're tired of bad writing and want quality, no better fixing than JoJo.

Moyashimon for a complete change of scenery. very easy going, hilarious. and relaxing.

Gintama for max laughs and excellent writing. I would argue Gintama has better action than Naruto but to each his own. also has real ninjas who actually do some fucking espionage (kishi if you ever read this by a 0.0001% chance, hell yeah that was meant for you!)

Hastati

I have a feeling the most we will get are moments where they act all lovey dovey and bolt gags.

The movie has a lot of great moments though...

I kind of want a supplemental manga that fills in a bit more of Hinata's story throughout the years, I feel like she was sort of ignored for 5-6 arcs and then brought back to prominence in the Pain arc.

Rebel Leader

watch jojo's bizarre adventure. if you're tired of bad writing and want quality, no better fixing than JoJo.

Moyashimon for a complete change of scenery. very easy going, hilarious. and relaxing.

Gintama for max laughs and excellent writing. I would argue Gintama has better action than Naruto but to each his own. also has real ninjas who actually do some fucking espionage (kishi if you ever read this by a 0.0001% chance, hell yeah that was meant for you!)

Kishi rejects your idea of a ninja and substitutes his own

Hastati

Kishi rejects your idea of a ninja and substitutes his own

Honestly I like the mythos Kishimoto created, even if they aren't really ninjas at all. It would have been interesting to have more subterfuge and a focus on outsmarting the enemy in the last half, but I liked the weird magic system he developed with Chakra. It was dumb shonen fun, but made for good entertainment over the last decade.

There aren't many ninja manga that are really palatable for the same audience, I think. You really need a much darker setting to truly represent them well, something that wouldn't fit with shonen where you need a likeable/"virtuous" protagonist.

I also don't think Gintama is really a great place to compare, seeing as they only played a small part for the vast majority of its run, and even then their representation most of the time was completely ridiculous.

Turok_TTZ

thats because gintama is mostly a comedy gag series. though imo, when it has it's serious action arcs, few can match it. Gintama is underrated...

B5NdWauCUAAFweI.jpg

Hinata can do rasengan now :lol:?

more interviews yes!

:lol: at minakushi behind naruhina. Kishi you did that on purpose didn't ya?

thanks for remembering Zabuza and haku. killed off too soon :(

edit: ah, nvm. didnt see his arm or hand there. shadowing hiding it. i actually had to take a close look to see it.

thats because gintama is mostly a comedy gag series. though imo, when it has it's serious action arcs, few can match it. Gintama is underrated...

B5NdWauCUAAFweI.jpg

Hinata can do rasengan now :lol:?

more interviews yes!

:lol: at minakushi behind naruhina. Kishi you did that on purpose didn't ya?

thanks for remembering Zabuza and haku. killed off too soon :(

Thats Naruto's rasengan lol

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Once more, the yellow Rasengan proves itself superior to the blue one.

Turok_TTZ

hey guys so a random question. why dont japan do series like the west does? Batman has been around since WW2 and he lives on in both comics, tv and movies.

Why not instead of Naruto ending, just give alternate takes like with Batman? would allow for NS to have their delusion. other characters get more prominent roles. Naruto would never die though if given this route.

on the flipside, I wouldn't accept anything canon unless its kishi.

SolVanderlyn

Manga is treated more like traditional art in Japan in the sense that it belongs to its creator. It's their work. You don't see other directors making Pan's Labyrinth 2 or Fight Club 2, or other authors continuing the Harry Potter series. The west treats comics less as an individual work and more as a concept.

Turok_TTZ

Manga is treated more like traditional art in Japan in the sense that it belongs to its creator. It's their work. You don't see other directors making Pan's Labyrinth 2 or Fight Club 2, or other authors continuing the Harry Potter series. The west treats comics less as an individual work and more as a concept.
Hm... I can agree with that. it is Kishi's creation and I prefer it stays that way.

Top Bottom