• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Village

I know Sasuke is a brooding loner type now. But the fact that he didn't show up for his best friends wedding is dumb as hell.

Even Killer Bee managed to show up, and he's from a completely different country

One " now "

Two Shikamaru is Naruto's best friend

Three, he was honing his sharingan Warlock time so he can teach it to saradanetta

I know Sasuke is a brooding loner type now. But the fact that he didn't show up for his best friends wedding is dumb as hell.

Even Killer Bee managed to show up, and he's from a completely different country

Blame SP/Kishi. I want to see the stupid reasoning behind it.......Naruto's best friend not at his wedding.

Literally every other one of narutos friends is a better friend to naruto than sauce.

Naruto and Sasuke are like eternal rivals. They helped each other grow and progress as a shinobi something no other konoha eleven would of been able to do.

Yado

I can't see Sasuke making small talk and eating hors d'oeuvres with these people. Maybe he couldn't make it back in time for the wedding or maybe they didn't know where he was to invite him. Maybe he couldn't get a signal on his iLeaf. We'll probably never know.

I can't see Sasuke making small talk and eating hors d'oeuvres with these people. Maybe he couldn't make it back in time for the wedding or maybe they didn't know where he was to invite him. Maybe he couldn't get a signal on his iLeaf. We'll probably never know.

wouldn't Sasuke be able to communicate to Naruto mentally via the tailed Beasts?

this is just a guess though

brinstar

That fight scene looked dope. I haven't seen a Naruto movie since the 3rd pre-timeskip one, but I'm definitely checking this one out.

Man those unused sketches and scenes posted earlier are badass. Could of really put some depth on chapter 700 IMO.

2Yj2zzv.jpg

I like Sakura's outfit and overall design,only thing that would make it perfect is if she let her hair grow out again.

ZCzTG6y.jpg

Seems these two bloodlines will always be rivals no matter who it is lol. EDIT- <--- Personally for this picture,I'm thinking a master/teacher relationship aka Piccolo and Gohan

5DuRJaG.png

Lastly,a some what early NarutoGAF Xmas present wallpaper

Turok_TTZ

Kishi channeling his inner Toriyama if Sasuke ends up Bolt's sensei.

I expect Konohamaru though. However, I am not opposed to Sasuke either.

I have no strong feelings either way. Both would be good for bolt.

Fj0823

Kishi channeling his inner Toriyama if Sasuke ends up Bolt's sensei.

I expect Konohamaru though. However, I am not opposed to Sasuke either.

I have no strong feelings either way. Both would be good for bolt.

Konohamaru for official teach

Sasuke for real sensei (Like The Sannin)

Turok_TTZ

Konohamaru for official teach

Sasuke for real sensei (Like The Sannin)

not enough parallels in the world.

also,

http://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/2q0kcx/clarifying_translations_another_erroneous/
Someone is still bitter. why do this even? it's been a month or so already, let it go.

meanwhile, I like how the respectable NS continues do their own thing. but if i had one complaint it would be this:

shinachiku. the name is shit, pls get rid of it.

I would hunt kishi down if he so much as name the 3rd NH offspring shinachiku, such a horrible name, any name would be better.

Is it just me? I personally call shinachiku Zenzou instead. such a better name. and if not Zenzou, something like Oboro or Mukuro.

why isn't kishi as good with names like Sorachi is...

Sasuke is not going to be a sensei lol

He seems like he could be the Hokage's right hand man....kind of like what Jiraya was tot Tsuande. Send him on the really dangerous missions of utmost importance and ones that need to be kept just between them.

Turok_TTZ

so apparently, Cyber Connect CEO claims he knew how the manga was going to end a long time ago and even knows how part 3 will roll. has a great relationship with Kishi.

so the "secret lovers" since 2009 and the NaruHina bits in the games was CC's way to tell us how things will come to pass.

neat.

Sharpeye

so apparently, Cyber Connect CEO claims he knew how the manga was going to end a long time ago and even knows how part 3 will roll. has a great relationship with Kishi.

so the "secret lovers" since 2009 and the NaruHina bits in the games was CC's way to tell us how things will come to pass.

neat.

I think I also read somewhere that Kishi is giving them some input for Storm4 and there's a chance they will include "The Last" story mode if people are interested in it.

Remember when Sasuke did the stupid "Destroy Konoha" thing and then a few chapters later clarified that all he was going to do was kill the three elders?

What was with that?

He did?

Sasuke after Danzo's death (actually no after learning about Itachi) was actually insane. I'm guessing he felt guilty for murdering his brother and wanted to avenge Itachi and the things Konoha had put Itachi and the clan. It felt like he wanted to kill everyone in the Leaf.

Even after speaking with Itachi again he still could not forgive Konoha for doing what they did. Thank lord the Kages......no actually the 1st Hokage was there to shed light on the clan and the village.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
if you've ever seen rock lee and his ninja pals you'd know this. Show's hilarious.

Can you imagine if the SD anime team started a Kickstarter to animate a Hiashi's Master Plan mini-series? Keep it short DBZ Abridged style, knowing the Internet that thing would get funded in under 24 hours.

Top Bottom