• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

What if Platinum Games made a Naruto action game?

:eek:

I thought about this before. Base it on Team Hebi, sometime during the Hunt for Itachi arc. All four characters can be swapped out on the fly, each with their own unique fighting style. The story would be original, with a non-canon main villain, but with some previous characters making appearances. Edo zombies would also be used too.

read my edit. which btw was faster than you posting :wryyy:

all i want to know is... will there be more meltdowns or will kishi be tame this time?

;___;

The only meltdowns we could get are from more delusional NS fans which at this point I would be surprised if they did have a meltdown at this point considering all the stuff that has happened and Kishi already shutting them down.

Sharpeye

;___;

The only meltdowns we could get are from more delusional NS fans which at this point I would be surprised if they did have a meltdown at this point considering all the stuff that has happened and Kishi already shutting them down.

A NaruHina SD manga spin-off like Lee and Sasuke would make the salt flow for eternity.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Narutos and hinatas springtime of marriage! Just a slice of life manga about their married life. Make it happen kishi or the guy who does the springtime series.

3685.gif

I have. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I went on the most extreme anime binge of all time a bunch of months ago. I watched everything that was on everyone's list save maybe a few.

Did you watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes?

anime binge is incomplete unless you've seen the GOAT

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I remember there was one really good episode of Part I filler where they tried to figure out what Kakashi looked like under his mask. I think it was episode 111 or something around there.

sorry for the bump but there is some good news for US GAF residents

The Last: Naruto The Movie to Play in U.S. Theaters

North American anime distributor Viz Media announced on Friday that it is collaborating with film distributor Eleven Arts to release The Last -Naruto the Movie- in theaters in the United States. The English-subtitled theatrical run will begin on February 20, and it will "initially screen in 20 major U.S. cities including New York, Boston, Houston, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, and more."

Tickets will go on sale in mid-January. While supplies last, attendees will receive a special commemorative Naruto film poster.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ruto-the-movie-to-play-in-u.s-theaters/.82417

well there you go..... US in Feb and NZ + Aus in Jan
rip canada

;( I know

Heroman

Banned
hey guys so a random question. why dont japan do series like the west does? Batman has been around since WW2 and he lives on in both comics, tv and movies.

Why not instead of Naruto ending, just give alternate takes like with Batman? would allow for NS to have their delusion. other characters get more prominent roles. Naruto would never die though if given this route.

on the flipside, I wouldn't accept anything canon unless its kishi.

Mostly because creatorS have a lot of power in japn unlike the west. It is the reason why HXH isnt going on , in the Us it would have been a long hiatus

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Part one had a 2 year filler

...Notices that there's no one in this thread that would get the joke.

Very well, I'll see myself out.

MmMAD7F.gif

I got this tag by reviewing every episode of Naruto filler this year, one a day, from February to April. I found it better than Shippuden pre immortals arc even though I hated it when I was watching the show week to week.

Turok_TTZ

...Notices that there's no one in this thread that would get the joke.

Very well, I'll see myself out.

MmMAD7F.gif

I got this tag by reviewing every episode of Naruto filler this year, one a day, from February to April. I found it better than Shippuden pre immortals arc even though I hated it when I was watching the show week to week.
that explains a lot.
your username and avatar are perfect btw.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It was a real shock to the system going back and finding out that for the most part, filler hell was pretty good. Curry of Life was the only truly awful arc. It's just a case of massive blue balls when you saw the manga doing all this cool shit with Gaara.

Then Shippuden starts off with its awful pacing and even worse animation budget and you see that the filler ended up being a much better way to go than trying to stretch out the show...which is why Shippuden eventually gets a lot of filler.

Naruto filler is the perfect excuse to go back and do stuff with the giant roster of interesting characters that get completely ignored especially in part 2.

I found it better than Shippuden pre immortals arc even though I hated it when I was watching the show week to week.

Well, the arc where Sai and Yamato are introduced is the lowest point of the original series in my opinion. Either that or it's tied with the five kage summit arc.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Well, the arc where Sai and Yamato are introduced is the lowest point of the original series in my opinion. Either that or it's tied with the five kage summit arc.

You're not wrong, but the arc before it is really bad too. Then they go for a filler arc. It's a bad scene all together.

The thing that's a ridiculous let down is that the animation quality is actually better in the filler. Now even that has a ton of animation errors and some scenes that aren't great but 90% of early Shippuden is them talking while endlessly jumping through trees or bad fight scenes. The other 10% is divided evenly between pretty decent animation and that one awesome Sakura fight.

So now theres no doubt sakura is saradas mom
Also baby himawari is a miracle.

There was never any doubt that Sarada was Sasuke and Sakura's child. For the delusional ones the assistant came out and bluntly said Karin has nothing to do with Sarada....it seems, and fittingly to their label, that those people continued talking rubbish.

lmao

Konoha girls selfie.

Sakura sure did grow ;) and how tall is Sasuke 0_0. Sarada's pose is so cute as well. They look great as a family :D

360pages

Yeah, filler hell might have sucked, but at least we got characters doing things and some really cool moments for each of them.

Sigmaah

I watched all the naruto filler cause I didn't know such a thing like filler existed at the time. I enjoyed myself so whatever.

I hope the movie plays at a theater near me, I gotta see the last the best way possible.

Sasuke after receiving his invitation to Naruto and Hinata's wedding
Sasuke:(reading the invitation) It would be a great honour if you could attend the wedding of Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuuga.
Sasuke:...
Sasuke:Who the fuuuck is Hinata?

Should of expected
he'd never show up to such an event. Probably didn't even attend his own weddin

360pages

I know Sasuke is a brooding loner type now. But the fact that he didn't show up for his best friends wedding is dumb as hell.

Even Killer Bee managed to show up, and he's from a completely different country

I know Sasuke is a brooding loner type now. But the fact that he didn't show up for his best friends wedding is dumb as hell.

Even Killer Bee managed to show up, and he's from a completely different country
Literally every other one of narutos friends is a better friend to naruto than sauce.

Top Bottom