• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Haha, this conversation again.

4th = skill, speed, charisma, intelligence. Brute strength not so much, but he was the only one dangerous enough to have other villages issue a "flee on sight" order regarding his presence on the battlefield.

3rd = implied to be amazing, master of all elements, seemingly master of all three jutsu types, knows every non forbidden jutsu, amazing stamina... yet we only see his old, weakened self fight. To be fair, he took on a (albeit nerfed) Hashirama and Tobirama at the same time, which is something.

Oh, and as long as we're on the topic of old conversations... who were Tsunade's parents!? In my mind, Hashirama had this awesome son that we don't know about because reasons. Or maybe he just wasn't important, and decided to be a doctor or something. Or maybe he became... a missing-nin!

(I know Kishi just forgot/didn't care to mention it, but it's fun to theorize)

No way, he just under Hashirama to me. His space time techs give him a big edge over loads of people.

What.....just under Hashirama hahaha please.

Hashirama is in another league compared to him. Tobirama is also way above him. It can be argued that the 4th was never seen in his prime as he died too young and the opposite for the 3rd since we only saw him fight when he was really old.

Choosing between those two might be a bit more difficult but the 1st and 2nd hokage are definitely a lot stronger than them.

Pein

Banned
wtf is tobirama gonna do to Minato? His biggest attack is the infinite explosion and that wouldn't do jack shit to Biju mode. Base Minato is even too fast for Tobirama.

Minato needs to tag Hashirama once, then set up tags all around to be a huge problem for Hashirama. Something like shinsuusenju could just be teleported elsewhere. If Minato comes to really play and uses frog summons gets the four boss toads out and Ma and Pa, its buys him time to use frog song, which would end Hashirama.

I understand Hashirama being above Minato but Tobirama would have a problem with Itachi.

wtf is tobirama gonna do to Minato? His biggest attack is the infinite explosion and that wouldn't do jack shit to Biju mode. Base Minato is even too fast for Tobirama.

Minato needs to tag Hashirama once, then set up tags all around to be a huge problem for Hashirama. Something like shinsuusenju could just be teleported elsewhere. If Minato comes to really play and uses frog summons gets the four boss toads out and Ma and Pa, its buys him time to use frog song, which would end Hashirama.

I understand Hashirama being above Minato but Tobirama would have a problem with Itachi.

Minato does not have BM when he's alive only after he has died and been reincarnated. Minato may be faster but thats all he has got going for him. Tobirama has senju DNA and thats all he needs :p

Lmao at you even contemplating that Minato could take on Hashirama let alone end him. 4th wouldn't last a minute against Madara alone let alone Hiashirama.

Yes I would like to see Minato even try and attempt and teleport this:

Hashirama-Shinsuusenju-Naruto-621.jpeg

Probably would die/pass out from chakra loss at even attempting to do something like that.

Pein

Banned
Minato does not have BM when he's alive only after he has died and been reincarnated. Minato may be faster but thats all he has got going for him. Tobirama has senju DNA and thats all he needs :p

Lmao at you even contemplating that Minato could take on Hashirama let alone end him. 4th wouldn't last a minute against Madara alone let alone Hiashirama.

Yes I would like to see Minato even try and attempt and teleport this:

Probably would die/pass out from chakra loss at even attempting to do something like that.

If he doesn't have Kurama mode, I still put him above Tobirama. What is senju heritage gonna do against Minato? Thats like saying Sasuke with Mangekyo sharingan could beat Ei just because he's an uchiha with good eyes. We know how that went down.

lol at you for thinking shinsuusenju is any type of challenge for minato when he teleported the Juubi bijuudama like it was nothing and thats around the same size.

I consider Kurama as part as his power, he gained it when he was still alive.

Seeing all the Hashirama insane jutsus made me wish the show spent a lot more time on training and the development of new jutsus. How does one even come up with that? Hashirama was insane. I always wanted naruto to whip out a jutsu like that which would just melt everyone's minds.

Pein

Banned
Seeing all the Hashirama insane jutsus made me wish the show spent a lot more time on training and the development of new jutsus. How does one even come up with that? Hashirama was insane. I always wanted naruto to whip out a jutsu like that which would just melt everyone's minds.

Yeah Hashirama was so beast, minds were melted when it was revealed that he had sage mode on top of his base abilities.

If he doesn't have Kurama mode, I still put him above Tobirama. What is senju heritage gonna do against Minato? Thats like saying Sasuke with Mangekyo sharingan could beat Ei just because he's an uchiha with good eyes. We know how that went down.

lol at you for thinking shinsuusenju is any type of challenge for minato when he teleported the Juubi bijuudama like it was nothing and thats around the same size.

I consider Kurama as part as his power, he gained it when he was still alive.

Senju DNA....you know what everyone in the Narutoverse wants.....unprecedented regenerative powers, chakra, stamina etc

Still cannot believe that you think Minato is even comparable to Hashirama. As I've said Minato can't even last with Madara....he's got no chance against Hashirama.

Hashirama doesn't make any damn sense to me. He rubs me the wrong way because if he was that powerful Orochimaru would have slaughtered Sarutobi.

1st and 2nd urks me because of that.

I also hate how his damn DNA became a plot device.

Pein

Banned
Senju DNA....you know what everyone in the Narutoverse wants.....unprecedented regenerative powers, chakra, stamina etc

Still cannot believe that you think Minato is even comparable to Hashirama. As I've said Minato can't even last with Madara....he's got no chance against Hashirama.
They want hashirama dna, not senju dna. I think Minato could go against EMS Madara, PS and Kurama are comparable.

They want hashirama dna, not senju dna. I think Minato could go against EMS Madara, PS and Kurama are comparable.
Anyone could go against Madara but that doesn't mean they'll last against him. Minato would not beat Madara. Madara's endurance alone is much better than Minato's own. I'm curious how you think Minato would stop Perfect Susanoo.

Pein

Banned
Anyone could go against Madara but that doesn't mean they'll last against him. Minato would not beat Madara. Madara's endurance alone is much better than Minato's own. I'm curious how you think Minato would stop Perfect Susanoo.

If he has Kurama he could fight him. If he summons ma and pa and uses frog song he could win.

Follow up from a realization in Korra thread:

I bet that no pairings would happen but worded it as if every pairing was an exclusive outcome. What I'm wondering is whether this means I should have three months of this avatar plus three months of a Sasuke/Sakura avatar or just three months of one. Thread can decide. Here's the original post minus me explaining my, in retrospect, willfully ignorant opinion.

I am confident enough to bet three months of an Avatar change that nothing pairing wise will happen. If I'm wrong I'll change my avatar to something like the following:

If Naruto/Sakura:

If Naruto/Hinata:

If Sasuke/Anything:

Hell yeah, shippers going down.

If he has Kurama he could fight him. If he summons ma and pa and uses frog song he could win.
"If" are just hypothetical situations. In that case, if Madara had the Rinnegan, he could drop a barrage of meteors. If Minato has Kurama, then it would be more fair. And you think Ma and Pa will work against Madara?

EhoaVash

part 1 made me think the 4th was the strongest thing in the naruto universe and since the 3rd beat the 1st and 2nd in that battle i really didn't think much of the 1st and 2nd..thought they were weaker.

...que the madara vs 1st battle in part 2 and the huge giant buddha fist jutsu like wtf man.

Pein

Banned
"If" are just hypothetical situations. In that case, if Madara had the Rinnegan, he could drop a barrage of meteors. If Minato has Kurama, then it would be more fair. And you think Ma and Pa will work against Madara?

Madara could have rinnegan and drop meteors if he wanted, meteors are nothing compared to the juubi's bijuudama.

Minato has shown he has kurama, he has access to kyuubi chakra mode, why is it a big deal to say he access to it?

Why wouldn't frog song work? it worked against Nagato/Pein.

Please, Minato has kurama battery backing him, that alone makes his chakra better or at least on par with Madara. His bijuu mode allows for massive rasengans that could deal with susanoo, I also think he would get tagged by a hiraishin seal before he gets to susanoo though.

Madara ain't shit, he needed 100% kurama to even challenge Hashirama and he still got dusted.

Maddocks

the 4th is strong as hell, the problem was they dumbed him down. He became an idiot when he was revived for that short time. What happened to the genius? no idea.

Hashirama doesn't make any damn sense to me. He rubs me the wrong way because if he was that powerful Orochimaru would have slaughtered Sarutobi.

1st and 2nd urks me because of that.

I also hate how his damn DNA became a plot device.

Just have to remember that Orochimaru's invasion happened long before Kishimoto actually considered "Summoning a giant statue that punches you literally a thousand times" to be something we needed.

Hope everyone here had a great Christmas,holiday,or whatever.Looking forward to the new year and what the future of the Naruto franchise will bring us post manga era.

Check out this funny ''It was me Austin'' moment Between Hinata,Naruto,and Sasuke.
LqImRpd.jpg

Translation:
Sasuke: ''Naruto's first kiss partner wasn't you Hinata,it was ME!!

VNSL2Yc.gif

Telling by Hinata's face,I'd say this is her immediate thought after hearing that lol.

p40H0JR.gif

But in all seriousness,its someones birthday today so heres some great art.

El2aGDO.jpg

So I was re-reading Naruto and came across something interesting

Kishi emphasized how Hinata was able to do 64 palms and the air palm mountain crusher in the War arc but this techniques was secretly tossed in off panel
So in this War Arc she demonstrated that she was cable of all the exact same moves Neji and Hiashi was able to accomplish

Plus her Father saw her do it all before him

So I was re-reading Naruto and came across something interesting

Kishi emphasized how Hinata was able to do 64 palms and the air palm mountain crusher in the War arc but this techniques was secretly tossed in off panel

So in this War Arc she demonstrated that she was cable of all the exact same moves Neji and Hiashi was able to accomplish

Plus her Father saw her do it all before him

no kaiten

Kishimoto isn't writing the novels though.

Each will be written by Akira Higashiyama, the scriptwriter behind Naruto Shippuden Movie: Blood Prison, with new art by Kishimoto-sensei himself. Known as Naruto Hiden (Naruto Secret) as a series, the books will be an epilogue, telling the story about the characters and locales after the end of the Naruto manga. Below are the titles of each in the order they will be released. Although we did not note a date, we assume they will be released in 2015 in Japan.

Kakashi Hiden (Kakashi Secret)
Shikamaru Hiden (Shikamaru Secret)
Akatsuki Hiden (Akatsuki Secret)
Gaara Hiden (Gaara Secret)
Sakura Hiden (Sakura Secret)
Konohagakure Hiden (Hidden Leaf Village Secret)

I'm sure Kishi will act as a guide....after all the guy is resting right now and busy thinking about the new series.

360pages

Meh.

Rather the whole game be story based like Asura's Wrath. The one and one fighting is a distraction.

No way, at that point they might as well just make animated movies. I think the gameplay is there for after you beat the game, and you want to pair up your favorite characters with one another and fight.

They just need to make the combat a bit more complicated (perhaps more complicated combos, make shadow cloning more difficult or punishing). Right now the game is looking amazing but the substance is a bit lacking. Still its by far the best anime related game series I know.

Top Bottom