• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Naruto fandom right now :)

tumblr_inline_nepb02O6Ix1sb080b.gif

Village

Yeah that show doesn't make sense.

Yep

" And thats why character A wins against character B "

First comment

" You forgot that thing that happened that's not hard to find and fairly well known that goes against this , its almost as if you should do better research "

not to mention even the craziest bending in the Avatarverse is some genin fodder tech.

There are a whole clan of people born with eyes that give them chaos control at an eventual point.

Just born with it.

Joni

Kirby eats Kid Buu.
Kirby takes special power of Kid Buu.
Kid Buu's special power allows him to take over the KI from an absorbed enemy.
Kirby eats Kid Buu and gains his KI.
Kirby destroys world.

Welfare

if kirby swallows kid buu, that's game.
whats wrong with kirby winning?
Kirby is ridiculously OP.

It's already been shown that Buu can shout open an entrance between the Living world and whatever dimension Buu happens to be.

Also the entire fight was fucked because Kid Buu wouldn't even be what comes after Fat Buu, it's Super Buu. Death Battle already messed that up.

Then if Buu uses a piece of his body to absorb you, you're done (unless you're Vegito), since you are placed in a cocoon and unconscious.

It's already been shown that Buu can shout open an entrance between the Living world and whatever dimension Buu happens to be.

Also the entire fight was fucked because Kid Buu wouldn't even be what comes after Fat Buu, it's Super Buu. Death Battle already messed that up.

Then if Buu uses a piece of his body to absorb you, you're done (unless you're Vegito), since you are placed in a cocoon and unconscious.
But they had a good point that kirby has survived planet explosions relatively unscathed while buu comes out of planet explosions in pieces.

Welfare

But they had a good point that kirby has survived planet explosions relatively unscathed while buu comes out of planet explosions in pieces.

But Buu can regenerate. Also they basically compared Kid Buu's Planet Burst to the Genki Dama, so that was stupid.

That whole Death Battle was stupid.

Turok_TTZ

so... none if ye on the fillers? Pleased to see The Last Naruto movie is top dollar.

now we can call kishi "kishimoney"

rolling in on dat paper. i hope the fillers arent a complete waste of time.

Sesha

Scans from V-Jump confirms The Last Hinata, Sakura and Sasuke for Storm 4. No word on whether they are costumes or full-fledged characters.

More NEWS!

NS4 scans confirm Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto and Hinata from The Last are in the game :D

More stuff about the novels:

The first novel, Naruto - Kakashi Hiden: Hyōten no Ikazuchi (Naruto - Kakashi Hidden Legend: Lightning of the Frozen Sky), will ship in Japan on February 4. The story revolves around Kakashi Hatake, who is melancholy despite his new position as the Sixth Hogake. In addition, an incident has occurred in the new peaceful, orderly ninja world. The novel is being penned by Akira Higashiyama.

Shikamaru Hiden is hinted to feature a battle between Shikamaru and the "strongest genjutsu-user." Akatsuki Hiden is listed to reveal the "truth of the Akatsuki," and features images of Deidara, Kisame, Kakuzu, and Hidan. Gaara Hiden is hinted to be a story of love, something the Kazekage does not know very well, the preview for Sakura Hiden hints that the result of Sakura's feelings will be revealed, and finally, Konohagakure Hiden will look at the other ninja in Konoha and what happened to them "after the original manga." The preview image shows Shino, Kiba, and Rock Lee.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-01-15/contents-of-naruto-epilogue-novels-unveiled/.83299

So,
Kakashi = why is my life so boring :/
Shikamaru = Shikamaru vs Itachi? That doesn't make sense. This is post 699 and I'm failing to see who could be the strongest genjutsu user. The strongest genjutsu techniques are all tied to the Sharingan.
Akatsuki = motives of each member and more back story. I like that.
Gaara = learning how to love/care for others
Sakura = Sasuke's return, Sasusaku love story :)
Konoha = I'm also looking forward to this one.

Release dates in the link.

Sounds more like Shikamaru vs. Sasuke.

Kishimoto pitting his two golden darlings against one another.

Time paradox?

Its not just costumes. The text says relive struggling battles from The Last...says the 4 characters are making their way to the roster and hints at Sasuke's new powers.

Shikamaru vs Sasuke...oh wow. Watch it be a shoji match though.

Welfare

Its not just costumes. The text says relive struggling battles from The Last...says the 4 characters are making their way to the roster and hints at Sasuke's new powers.

Sasuke puts Shika in a genjutsu making him think that Sasuke is about to lose, and when Shika is about to make the winning move, Sasuke deactivates the genjutsu and shows that he already won.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

haha

Sasuke puts Shika in a genjutsu making him think that Sasuke is about to lose, and when Shika is about to make the winning move, Sasuke deactivates the genjutsu and shows that he already won.

M.Night Shyamalan would be proud.

I'm actually excited for these novels and hope some of them get animated.

EhoaVash

only one in my state is 40 minutes away and ticket prices for this theater is jacked up since its privately owned.

..i can wait 4(?) more months until the dvd release.. right..right..
4d708e0ebc4021d0e32a2694e5dcd4ffecf45749f3c47dda13b97b5d18a6181f.jpg

Fox318

only one in my state is 40 minutes away and ticket prices for this theater is jacked up since its privately owned.

..i can wait 4(?) more months until the dvd release.. right..right..
4d708e0ebc4021d0e32a2694e5dcd4ffecf45749f3c47dda13b97b5d18a6181f.jpg
It might be worth it to see the sakura fans picket the theater

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Guys help, im so butthurt that they're showing naruto the last in fucking kansas city MO, instead of lierally anywhere in st. louis, it would be fine if it was also somewhere in the st louis area, but no, only in fucking kansas city, which is literally the entire opposite side of STL, MO, its a 5 hour drive, this is horseshit, this got me booty bothered.

Guys help, im so butthurt that they're showing naruto the last in fucking kansas city MO, instead of lierally anywhere in st. louis, it would be fine if it was also somewhere in the st louis area, but no, only in fucking kansas city, which is literally the entire opposite side of STL, MO, its a 5 hour drive, this is horseshit, this got me booty bothered.

Hey at least you have a screening in your country :/

I randomly remembered Kakashi had a pack of dogs. Ninken I think?

What happened to those dudes. They were awesome. Such wasted potential :/

I randomly remembered Kakashi had a pack of dogs. Ninken I think?

What happened to those dudes. They were awesome. Such wasted potential :/

What do you mean? They are mainly used for tracking.......they aren't going to do anything against Akatsuki or the more powerful enemies lol

Kishi is the master of asspulls. Could have thought of something!

Ninken with sharingans. I dunno.

Come on now. In a battle where tailed beasts struggle to keep up, animal summons aren't going to do anything.

I did like the idea of talking ninja dogs. There are also talking ninja cats lol.

So I've been too busy lately but is there a part 3 yet or are we still at the "mini series" thing about naruto's son starting this year. I see the novels, that's very interesting. I just want more naruto to consume lol. Movie still not out for me to watch I see.

Turok_TTZ

There's not going to be a part 3.

Kishimoto is going to do the mini series about Bolt, and then that's it.
I agree. i expect something like 8 chapters at best and that wraps it up.

Y'all would think Jump would force Kishi's hand to make a full part 3 but see how Dragon ball turned out. They can't even force Togashi to continue Hunter x Hunter, how will they force Kishi to make part 3?

Come on now. In a battle where tailed beasts struggle to keep up, animal summons aren't going to do anything.

I did like the idea of talking ninja dogs. There are also talking ninja cats lol.

Nah I agree with him. This story is literally whatever kishi pulls out of his nose. He could have thought of something to make them relevant at least once more.

Not that I particularly care though.

Top Bottom