• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

She was the biggest shipper too. :p

Haha do you remember that crazy NS fan that had crazy theories about The Last not being the real ending and everyone was under genjutsu.....what happened to her?

I'm still stuck on the Kakashi power-up it was so beautiful

image.php

360pages

Oh god, Studio Parrot one is hilarious, legit if you have a grip about the studio it should be their shittastic animation.

If people have legit grips about the end, like what the hell happened to Oro and Kabuto among other things, that's fine. But Naruto is not a romance Manga or series. It would be like complaining about Dragon Balls romance because Goku barely interacted with Chichi and they got married.

PaulBizkit

Oh god, Studio Parrot one is hilarious, legit if you have a grip about the studio it should be their shittastic animation.

If people have legit grips about the end, like what the hell happened to Oro and Kabuto among other things, that's fine. But Naruto is not a romance Manga or series. It would be like complaining about Dragon Balls romance because Goku barely interacted with Chichi and they got married.

But nobody really cared. Dragon Ball was for kids, there was no love triangle, no complex stuff; chi chi barely had personality. We didn't care as kids.

I'd like to know what happened to orochimaru and kabuto though.

Hahaha. Do people not know that The Last has already become the most successful Naruto movie?

At least it looks like she has finally moved on from her crazy conspiracy theories.

I think certain hate towards SP is justified. They sometimes do not do manga scenes full justice, make characters out of character (in filler obviously), and the animation can look bad. However we should also thank them for the things they have done very well. The fight animation are some of the best in anime for instance.

Regarding romance, I think its a bit unfair to compare it DBZ. A big theme in Naruto has been about the value of bonds whether its friendship or love and characters did openly confess their love throughout the series.

Here's the manga cover for the final volume of Naruto:

tumblr_nifabzWwpr1tr1knlo1_400.jpg

Rumour has it there will be 2 mini chapters on the Sasuke and his family and Naruto and his family.

Volume 1 cover for nostalgia:
369653-volume01cover_super.jpg

What a journey.

Hahaha. Do people not know that The Last has already become the most successful Naruto movie?

At least it looks like she has finally moved on from her crazy conspiracy theories.

I think certain hate towards SP is justified. They sometimes do not do manga scenes full justice, make characters out of character (in filler obviously), and the animation can look bad. However we should also thank them for the things they have done very well. The fight animation are some of the best in anime for instance.

Regarding romance, I think its a bit unfair to compare it DBZ. A big theme in Naruto has been about the value of bonds whether its friendship or love and characters did openly confess their love throughout the series.

Here's the manga cover for the final volume of Naruto:

tumblr_nifabzWwpr1tr1knlo1_400.jpg

Rumour has it there will be 2 mini chapters on the Sasuke and his family and Naruto and his family.

Volume 1 cover for nostalgia:
369653-volume01cover_super.jpg

What a journey.

So it all comes full circle with that volume title, huh? Hard not to get a little choked up here. 10 years of reading this manga.

NS4 The Last models:

CC2 are amazing. Who's getting this game and on what? I will be getting it on PS4 :D

Clarification on my previous post:

There's a Naruto exhibition in April 2015. There will be 2 19 page one shot chapters there which you can get by pre-ordering and attending. One chapter has Naruto on the cover and one has Sasuke. Who knows what it will be about but 19 pages for each is nice.

Turok_TTZ

Some salty shippers complain about that final cover. guess some really cant let go.

I might miss out on movie. work commitments prevent me damn it!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It seems there will never be a Naruto thread without a shipping war happening.
Potential OT4 title planned out:

Naruto Manga Thread |OT4| The Fourth Shipping World War

Also, that volume cover is really nice.

Kishi is the master of asspulls. Could have thought of something!

Ninken with sharingans. I dunno.

Haha obviously you don't read Bleach,NO ONE tops Tite Kubo on ass pulls.But then again Kishi is now running neck-in-neck with Kubo after that overpowered war arc.

Also glad to see NarutoGaf still active,onward my brethren til we get some damn new official material lol.
lvlt1r8.png

Haha obviously you don't read Bleach,NO ONE tops Tite Kubo on ass pulls.But then again Kishi is now running neck-in-neck with Kubo after that overpowered war arc.

Also glad to see NarutoGaf still active,onward my brethren til we get some damn new official material lol.
lvlt1r8.png

Yes. Thats one of the best things about Naruto Gaf. I never expected it to be this popular. I mean when the manga was running and the thread was getting crazy it had near 1 million views :eek:

There's still lots to look forward to in 2015 including the new series.

What a weird ED.I assume it's going to be the last or second to last.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q73vRQY21nc

Weird?

Team 7 ending :)

tumblr_nilw1kVOjd1rwp5k8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nigxs2bgyV1trlmpdo1_540.jpg

NS4 The Last models:

CC2 are amazing. Who's getting this game and on what? I will be getting it on PS4 :D

Clarification on my previous post:

There's a Naruto exhibition in April 2015. There will be 2 19 page one shot chapters there which you can get by pre-ordering and attending. One chapter has Naruto on the cover and one has Sasuke. Who knows what it will be about but 19 pages for each is nice.

I don't buy this. I'm expecting wash out colors and aliasing.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sometimes I wake up on Thursday and habitually get excited for a new chapter.

... :(

Sometimes I wake up on Thursday and habitually get excited for a new chapter.

... :(

;___;

My manga anticipation has now translated into anime anticipation....even if it is filler. It just seems right that I have some Naruto on Thursdays.

Yeah The Last has leaked on some cam footage. Going to wait for an official release though to get the full experience.

Welfare

Sorry, but the Rasangan will always look better blue than Yellow to me. Maybe it's because the games and anime made me biased.

Anime likes to make main character energy based attacks blue I guess. If they're firing a Kamehameha or using Rasengan, it's blue.

Yellow is more unique.

Top Bottom