• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Turok_TTZ

you should. Twas quite a journey.
if only the ride lasted longer...

As one gets older, one either gets wiser or more idiotic. unlike stephen fry, i would like to think I'm ageing well.

edit: lol:
tumblr_nj7bs0cRA21rb8dpoo1_500.png

Blue hair is back :eek:

Don't know if this is real but apparently there are some extra panels in volume 72.

tumblr_nj5pb30eqk1sr521do1_540.jpg

tumblr_nj6wilbOoA1tg2m6po1_1280.png

New series HYPE!

Errr Sai might of been emotionless at the start but he's shown to be very perceptive. In Sakura's defence she only sees Naruto as a brother or close friend meaning she most likely thought Naruto shared that thought. Its a logical conclusion.
Beautiful pictures

I'm so happy Naruto got a good ending, it makes Rewatching the series so much better. I'm still haven't went back to the chapters, I want to give them some time to breathe.

brinstar

how common are such changes? I don't see what's the point.

There's actually quite a few changes between the magazine version and the volumes. I mean it's always just art but I do find it interesting that Kishimoto will go back and re-draw so much stuff... he must really be picky about it haha.

It's kind of weird to return to this thread and see guys throw around the term "pairing tard" while simultaneously write embarrassingly long posts about how Naruto loving Sakura is an undeniable truth.

Turok_TTZ

It's kind of weird to return to this thread and see guys throw around the term "pairing tard" while simultaneously write embarrassingly long posts about how Naruto loving Sakura is an undeniable truth.
especially when the only person who has the real final say ended it for better or worse.

Kishi was ruthless during the final 2 months of 2014.

I still would have prefer Naruto to end with Sakura. Though they say The Last resolves their relationship, I don't want spoilers though.

Turok_TTZ

my wife found out narusaku is open again.
she just found a new way to relieve frustrations.
the schadenfreude is very strong with her. I regret saving that bookmark as now I will surely not sleep or see action tonight due to intense laughter.

She saw The Last:Naruto the Movie today.
She was very happy for Hinata.

Meanwhile, rereading naruto chaps... Naruto and Haku scene leaves me in tears. poor naruto, thinking haku was a girl.

alvis.exe

Has there been any news about when exactly each of the novels will be released?

Looking forward to Shikamaru's. Hopefully it'll actually expand upon his relationships with other characters and not just end up being Shikamaru fights a tough enemy by himself and wins because he's so smart.

Shikamaru+Gaara+Kankuro brothers-in-law shenanigans please.

captainpat

how so? vague post is vague.

Death Battle toph vs Gaara.

According to these guys' "research"

Apparently Toph can control his sand with little resistance despite it being infused with his chakra and controlled by his mom's will, sense it from anywhere, even in the air, react to him throwing sand at her at super sonic speed, get close to his Shield of Sand without being skewer, bend her way out of his sand coffin, and crush him with his own sand armor.

Oh for some strange reason Gaara way less chakra reserve and has gold dust in his sand, which Toph can also bend, even though he only used it in the series once and it was his fathers

They basically nerfed the fuck out of Gaara just to have Toph win.

Turok_TTZ

Toph is capable though... Then again when you add context, I would bet on Gaara ftw.
not much one can do on biases and opinions. just ignore it m8.

360pages

Yeah, it's not super important. Though the last two battles showed that I'm thinking they are going with the most controversial side and letting them win.

I legit wouldn't be surprised if the next match would be Winnie the Pooh against Mewtwo, with Pooh wining because he is a construct of a child's imagination, which is something you can't kill.

To put it shortly, don't think too hard about it.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
my wife found out narusaku is open again.
she just found a new way to relieve frustrations.
the schadenfreude is very strong with her. I regret saving that bookmark as now I will surely not sleep or see action tonight due to intense laughter.

It's February and that ship still won't die? lol

This filler isn't gonna end till April is it?

Probably.

The filler is actually getting a lot better. I'm starting to like the Sand team.

Also some manga news:
Naruto Volume 72 did extremely well in sales. I think thats one of the best if not the best Naruto opening ever with 870k in 5 days. Kakashi Gaiden also topped the VN/LN charts.

If you're referring to the mini-series that will focus on Boruto and the rest of the kids, that's supposed to be coming later this spring, if I remember correctly.
No supposedly volume 72 was going to have two mini chapters featuring the Uchicha and Uzumaki families. I guess it was bullshit.

Top Bottom