• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

tumblr_nlzcd8Zuoa1rb8dpoo1_1280.png

Get hype

I was surprised by how much I saw, it might be all the hype for sakurai hidan, especially with that leak going around.

Part 3 !!!!!!

Sarada's new outfit is cool. Looks just like Sakura's with arm bands now.

Japanese fanbase is crazy over Sasuke and Sakura. The novel is getting translated almost within hours lol

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
What are the details of these novels? When Are they coming out? separate releases from Shonen Jump? Written by kishi? Accompanied with art?

I'm just interested in the shikamaru one!

What are the details of these novels? When Are they coming out? separate releases from Shonen Jump? Written by kishi? Accompanied with art?

Novels just have a bit of art from Kishi....like the cover page and thats it -___-

Kakashi and Shikamaru's are already out with. Sakura's novel is getting released now.

Arabesque

There is going to be six light novels in total.

Kakashi - February (already out)
Shikamaru - March (already out)
Sakura - April (coming out next week) was supposed to be June but got pushed early
Garaa -May
Akatsuki -June
Konoha -July

Is the order they are supposed to be released in, but it could change as it did with them pushing Sakura's novel earlier from June to April.

The light novels are not published in Shonen Jump (in fact, I don't even think Shonen Jump ever serialised novelisation before, not even as a preview. Though the English one was asked if they could on one of their podcast episodes about it).

Kishimoto himself is not writing them, however he is supervising the different writers and approving them as part of the manga canon a la The Last.

There are some illustration included, being light novels, but it's not much. The Sakura one might have some "interesting" looking ones though.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
The unfortunate thing is, if we want sarada to get her uchiha super saiyan 1 powerup, she would have to be traumatized first, sasuke would probably do that himself, whether on purpose or on accident.

Sarada with Sakura's qipao, and Sasuke's arm warmers.

needz moar eye lazerz

Oh yeah....those arm warmers are like Sasuke's lol.

The unfortunate thing is, if we want sarada to get her uchiha super saiyan 1 powerup, she would have to be traumatized first, sasuke would probably do that himself, whether on purpose or on accident.

To get the sharingan you just need to feel a really strong emotion.....nothing traumatic.

To get MGS you need to kill the person dearest to you (or someone close) and this slipper slope leads to eventual blindness unless you take out the eyes of your sibling.

Anyway I can guarantee you Sasuke won't let any of that happen to Sarada and I also don't think Sarada is like that.

I was saying this before but Sasuke and Naruto are never going to be surpassed.....they are pretty much the strongest shinobi to ever live.

Himawari is going to gentle like Hinata. Bolt is obviously going to learn the rasengan but his byakugan style might be more brash and reckless.

Sarada is going to have the sharingan so will probably be top at taijutsu stuff. Will be able to do katon techniques and most likely chidori. I also reckon Sakura will teach her medical ninjutsu and chakra control to get immense strength. I wonder if Sasuke will teach her kenjutsu.

Arabesque

@SASAKI_Hisashi: It is official now. The spin-off of NARUTO will start in SHONENJUMP from 27th of April.

@SASAKI_Hisashi: It will be simultaneously serialized in English SHONENJUMP. Be prepared!

https://twitter.com/sasaki_hisashi/status/582377960864280577
https://twitter.com/sasaki_hisashi/status/582378398288195584

The 3 things I can take from this news:

-The English Jump staff were not stupid to make the series a Jump Start
-The reason why they are being so hesitant to add any of the 4 Jump Starts in the magazine
-How badly the Hunter X Hunter announcement burned them that they delayed this news to Monday rather than announce it last week

WonderzL

Banned
https://twitter.com/sasaki_hisashi/status/582377960864280577
https://twitter.com/sasaki_hisashi/status/582378398288195584

The 3 things I can take from this news:

-The English Jump staff were not stupid to make the series a Jump Start
-The reason why they are being so hesitant to add any of the 4 Jump Starts in the magazine
-How badly the Hunter X Hunter announcement burned them that they delayed this news to Monday rather than announce it last week

wait what hxh announcement?

Arabesque

wait what hxh announcement?
Back in April last year, before the Golden Week issue got leaked, both the English and Japanese Twitter accounts announced well in advance that Hunter xHunter would be resuming and will be included in both the Japanese and English magazine every week. They got the news out there first, and showed how excited they were about it.

Then Haitus x Haitus happened, and everyone had no clue what to do, since they don't know when it'll come back.

I suppose this time they wanted to make sure the same thing won't happen.

Arabesque

Roughly 12 chapters if no breaks. :lol: i actually expected less than that.
Well, it is a mini-series.

Besides, we'll still get the two other extra chapters from the exhibition. And the Bolt movie as well. So that's something.
oh....so its just one arc then :/

is the planned movie going to be a continuation then?
We don't know anything about the movie yet. Just it is planned to be out in August

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Chances are the miniseries is testing the waters before they jump in, they aren't gonna let the franchise end that easily, not before kishimoto builds bolt up and then throw his character to the side to bring back naruto because of fan demand, yes I'm still salty about what Akira toriyama did to gohan.

So it is confirmed that the Naruto art exhibition will have 2 19 page unserialised mangas. One has a picture of Naruto on the front and the other has Sasuke on the front.

Furyous

There is going to be six light novels in total.

Kakashi - February (already out)
Shikamaru - March (already out)
Sakura - April (coming out next week) was supposed to be June but got pushed early
Garaa -May
Akatsuki -June
Konoha -July

Let's guess what the Akatsuki novel is about. Are they remembered as heroes or just ninja used for evil purposes?

Kishi needs to resolve the 9 Tails dilemma at some point. The idea of a chibi 9 tails roaming around in Naruto's children is insane.

Arabesque

Let's guess what the Akatsuki novel is about. Are they remembered as heroes or just ninja used for evil purposes?

Both?

I mean, for all the evil they were used for in the greater Ninja world, Akatsuki were still the organisation that saved Amegakure from the endless conflicts that plagued their lands.

That and once Konan broke ties with Tobi, it was implied they became allies to Naruto. So yeah, they can be both.

Kishi needs to resolve the 9 Tails dilemma at some point. The idea of a chibi 9 tails roaming around in Naruto's children is insane.

Why would they?

Naruto didn't have a mini 9 tails in him when he was born.

Garaa didn't.

Tsunade would've mentioned had one of her parents/uncles/aunts had them.

Both?

I mean, for all the evil they were used for in the greater Ninja world, Akatsuki were still the organisation that saved Amegakure from the endless conflicts that plagued their lands.

That and once Konan broke ties with Tobi, it was implied they became allies to Naruto. So yeah, they can be both.

Why would they?

Naruto didn't have a mini 9 tails in him when he was born.

Garaa didn't.

Tsunade would've mentioned had one of her parents/uncles/aunts had them.

The Kyuubi can't just multiply like that. Isn't the kyuubi still in Naruto. Whiskers might just be due to the kyuubi chakra but I highly doubt Bolt or Hima has the nine tails inside.

Sakura Hiden

(IMG from novel)

"I'm home Sakura" is said at the very end or near the end of the novel if I'm reading things correctly (with this image?)

There's also some people saying stuff like Sasuke gets his arms back but I'm going to wait for more reliable sources.

Jigolo

Opening 17 is sick. Both the song and the visual, even though I don't understand jack shit. Haven't watched Naruto since the fillers started, lets hope the canon returns.

rrc1594

Chances are the miniseries is testing the waters before they jump in, they aren't gonna let the franchise end that easily, not before kishimoto builds bolt up and then throw his character to the side to bring back naruto because of fan demand, yes I'm still salty about what Akira toriyama did to gohan.

I'm salty too.

I'm kind of weary that the mini series is only going to last a few months. When you don't have a long game in mind you will end up rushing things to tell whatever story you're trying to tell. I hope that's not the case. I really hope it is something to test doing a complete part 3. Cmon kishimoto. Take a vacay and lets do it.

Sai

Very few exceptions that filler gets remotely decent. Too bad not the case here.

I trust no more bs from SP from here on out?
I'm sure they'll have some filler prepared for events in between chapters 699 & 700. May even base some of it on the novels.

Wouldn't even be surprised if they went entirely on their own with Boruto. :/

360pages

I'm sure they'll have some filler prepared for events in between chapters 699 & 700. May even base some of it on the novels.

Wouldn't even be surprised if they went entirely on their own with Boruto. :/

Step into the Grand Tour. GRAND TOUR, GRAND TOUR, Step into the GRAND TOUR of Naruto GT!

Ahhhhh, ahhhh.

Actually if that happens I can easily see Bolt being sidelined while Naruto gains a new transformation and Sasuke gets one-shoted and Kakashi dying for a super stupid reason.

I'm kind of weary that the mini series is only going to last a few months. When you don't have a long game in mind you will end up rushing things to tell whatever story you're trying to tell. I hope that's not the case. I really hope it is something to test doing a complete part 3. Cmon kishimoto. Take a vacay and lets do it.

I hoping for this as well

Step into the Grand Tour. GRAND TOUR, GRAND TOUR, Step into the GRAND TOUR of Naruto GT!

Ahhhhh, ahhhh.

Actually if that happens I can easily see Bolt being sidelined while Naruto gains a new transformation and Sasuke gets one-shoted and Kakashi dying for a super stupid reason.

Kishi would never do this to Sasuke. Toriyama must really hate Vegeta lol

PART 3 stuff:

tumblr_nm96yzhdCG1urz6obo1_400.jpg

tumblr_nm96yzhdCG1urz6obo2_400.jpg

Boruto Naruto the movie

e13ea8c60ae3c5477205f7b0c4f2d60f1428279698_full.jpg

The tagline is, "That's tacky, Hokage/crappy old man."

Top Bottom