• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

They'll give her a spatula to match Kushina's frying pan. bestest team ougi evar

Just saw the Team 7 vs Jubi boss fight. For some reason I found the Hashirama vs Madara one more impressive; this one doesn't give me as big of an impression of a generational leap.

This is the last Storm game, right? Wonder if they'll continue the Narutimate series under a different title.

That boss fight thing kind of went to what a Naruto musou would be like. I agree. I actually think the series looks best when its 1vs1 and the environment could of been better.

Yeah I reckon we will get a new series. I hope they bring back the village roaming stuff.

Arabesque

You really think SP can do better though?
I actually think they would do worse than fanart.

Looks like a low budget turd, quite fitting for that studio.

I understand it's fun (or typical) to be hyperbolic and rag about Studio Pierrot, but you guys are being disingenuous if you say those things.

I mean sure, it could be on par with how The Lost Tower ended up looking, but that isn't something you can tell from a teaser.

ice cold

I don;t know if a Naruto Xenoverse would work considering how many different movesets we have with UNS series.
Im pretty sure dragon ball has a whole bunch of move sets. Although character customization wouldnt be as great as in db xenoverse since the only real difference you can make in a naruto character is what village theyre from.

Screen_Shot_2015_04_16_at_19_22_50.jpg

mvwmAf1.jpg

Kito

Is there a Naruto news website out there?

The subreddit and Naruto Forums suck. I just want a feed exclusively on news (leaks, interviews, releases, trailers, etc) that I can F5, and nothing else - no speculation, chat, or any kind of spam. I've missed out on so many updates simply because I cannot be bothered to filter through forums anymore post-Ch700.

Sharpeye

People really don't like Bolt's name. lol
Guess it's one of those things that don't translate well even though it sounds fine in Japan.

The subreddit and Naruto Forums suck. I just want a feed exclusively on news (leaks, interviews, releases, trailers, etc) that I can F5, and nothing else - no speculation, chat, or any kind of spam. I've missed out on so many updates simply because I cannot be bothered to filter through forums anymore post-Ch700.
Probably just go to any anime news website.

I try my best and post as much of it here. Tumblr is surprisingly good ( I mainly visit it for fan art though) but you will find a lot of filler stuff.

You can get most of the big news stuff from anime sites like saiyanisland, but the smaller stuff is not there.

Speaking of news:

tumblr_nmxls6eE7O1tjb8vyo1_540.jpg

Kakashi's face is going to get revealed! Rooting for Team 7.

Turok_TTZ

I understand it's fun (or typical) to be hyperbolic and rag about Studio Pierrot, but you guys are being disingenuous if you say those things.

I mean sure, it could be on par with how The Lost Tower ended up looking, but that isn't something you can tell from a teaser.
Im still burned from the Last.

Only Hinata looked good. Everyone else was either same or downright bad. Especially considering kishi's concept art, SP only seems to know how to suck the cool out of everything.

Arabesque

Im still burned from the Last.

Only Hinata looked good. Everyone else was either same or downright bad. Especially considering kishi's concept art, SP only seems to know how to suck the cool out of everything.

I have yet to see the movie, so I can't remark on the quality, but from what I heard it isn't nearly as bad as you're making out to be.

As for the character sketches Kishimoto drew, it was never going to be a 1-to-1 when it was adapted for the film. That's simply the reality when it comes to anime, the manga art can be more detailed and focused because it is meant to be still, while something made to be in motion is differently designed.

Quick question.

I see that next weeks issue (04.27) of Weekly Shonen Jump has Baruto & Naruto on it. Does that mean the new mini-series manga is beginning next week?

04/27 - Weekly Shonen Jump Cover

Yes ... but expect discussion about the chapter to be starting on the 23rd or 24th due to the leaks. I'm personally going to wait till next Monday, but it will be impossible to avoid spoilers.

The Last's art style was fantastic and so was its animation. Thing that was disappointing was SP not using Kishimoto's designs and ruining character designs. The fight scene's could have been better as well.

I think Lee's fight in Naruto movie 3 is still my favourite.

rrc1594

The Last's art style was fantastic and so was its animation. Thing that was disappointing was SP not using Kishimoto's designs and ruining character designs. The fight scene's could have been better as well.

Lee always had some of the best fights. I still watch AMVs of Lee Vs Gaara sometimes. I was always a fan of mainly Taijutsu battles.

Turok_TTZ

Yup. Sakura and sasuke for example showed maturity and looked like proper young adults.
SP made both of them look like they still stuck in shippuden. Ugh at Sasuke design. Sasuke gonna look like he stuck in his teens for rest of his life, won't he? God damn it SP.

Part 3 gonna happen real soon...
The waiting sucks.

Yup. Sakura and sasuke for example showed maturity and looked like proper young adults.
SP made both of them look like they still stuck in shippuden. Ugh at Sasuke design. Sasuke gonna look like he stuck in his teens for rest of his life, won't he? God damn it SP.

Part 3 gonna happen real soon...
The waiting sucks.

Kishi's Naruto design was also better. Once again he looked mature (not just Naruto with a short hair cut).

Amikami

Banned
Holy fuck. Well I'll eat so many crows unless we're being strung along.
I mean the resemblance to Karin was obvious but really I laughed at people who pushed the thought seriously.
DAMN. Kishi's a Damn troll. I missed you, baby.

Nasser

Oh hell no.
What the fuck? what kind of mind fuck? if Sarada is actually Karin's daughter I'm gonna be so mad. Holy shit! Sarada is going to be tooo fucking op if she's half Uzumaki and half Uchiha. oh my god. but if she's actually Karin's daughter how did he inherit her mother's saying "shannaro"?

balgajo

So Sarada never met Sasuke in the end. I wonder what happened with Karin and why Sasuke needed to stay more than 10 years outside the village. Is there a new threat? The same that did something to Karin?

Also,
Sarada = Uzumaki + Uchiha
Boruto = Uzumaki + Byakugan

Probably they will be able to awaken Rinnegan in the future.

Mistery Solved
Sasuke went out there to be a pro hunter. He will leave some clues to Sarada, she will also become a hunter and find him in the end.

360pages

God damn, and people were actually saying Bolt had a shit relationship with his dad. We find out that it's Sasuke's family that might be in the shitter.

Amikami

Banned
Did Kishi legit make Sasuke a deadbeat dad. I mean, if so, it'd be another of those 'what the fuck are you doing with his character'. I mean, make him bad or good. He can't expect us to root for a character like this. (Maybe there's some threat that he's protected Sarada or the village from, which kept him away or some punishment. Kishi did mention both of these reasons for Sasuke leaving in the first place.) If not, then screw it. That's horrible.
Oh hell no.
What the fuck? what kind of mind fuck? if Sarada is actually Karin's daughter I'm gonna be so mad. Holy shit! Sarada is going to be tooo fucking op if she's half Uzumaki and half Uchiha. oh my god. but if she's actually Karin's daughter how did he inherit her mother's saying "shannaro"?

I don't think you genetically inheret a phrase?
Seems that Sakura raised Sarada as her own daughter if in fact she is Karin's daughter.

Top Bottom