• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Nasser

Did Kishi legit make Sasuke a deadbeat dad. I mean, if so, it'd be another of those 'what the fuck are you doing with his character'. I mean, make him bad or good. He can't expect us to root for a character like this. (Maybe there's some threat that he's protected Sarada or the village from, which kept him away or some punishment. Kishi did mention both of these reasons for Sasuke leaving in the first place.) If not, then screw it. That's horrible.

I don't think you genetically inheret a phrase?
Seems that Sakura raised Sarada as her own daughter if in fact she is Karin's daughter.

True, but i honestly cannot get over the fact that Sakura got shitted on from the first chapter (she faints a lot? lol) to make it even worse a new member of the new generation is not her biological child (if it's true that Sarada is indeed Karin's daughter. i found Sakura to be annoying back in the old series but I thought Kishi would make her more likeable... guess not lol

Kishi please don't do this.

Now I hate Sakura as much as the next person but come on now, she finally thought she got the person she loved and Sasuke goes and does her dirty like this, springing someone else's child on her, smh. Hope its all trolling cause even this is too much.

Amikami

Banned
True, but i honestly cannot get over the fact that Sakura got shitted on from the first chapter (she faints a lot? lol) to make it even worse a new member of the new generation is not her biological child (if it's true that Sarada is indeed Karin's daughter. i found Sakura to be annoying back in the old series but I thought Kishi would make her more likeable... guess not lol

Lets be honest, Kishi hasn't been very nice to Sakura in regards to her love life and relationships. As much as I like Sasuke's character (for now), Dude was always an asshole, yet Sakura was all over him. Too bad if its true and there's not a good justification for it. Again, if there is a really good reason Sasuke left his daughter with Sakura, then its a pill we can swallow. "Sasuke do what's best for his daughter, greater good, leaving her in the hands of someone he trust, yadda yadda. Sakura being a hell of saint, whatever" but yeah. if Sasuke's a deadbeat dad on the other hand, and Sakura's sitting there waiting for him, I'll just kill over.
May be just a red herring, but I once though Kishi was clever enough to make obito a red herring too so...

Sai

I'm sure this'll be some form of revenge for the harassment Shōnen Jump and his assistant suffered earlier. :p

Still, Sasuke just up and leaving things to Sakura for like a decade is pretty crappy regardless. He better come back to Konoha with some groundbreaking, enlightening intel.

kewlmyc

gtKTaNN.gif

Nasser

May be just a red herring, but I once thought Kishi was clever enough to make obito a red herring too so...

Yeah true, but I still hope this "fresh" start could help him with writing his kinda new story with no "limitation"...
I still want the half Uzumaki hand Uchiha child to be Sarada and Buroto's child lol
can't wait for next week!

Amikami

Banned
For some reason, the Sadist in me wants it to be true.

Same. Its too much fun watching this shit unfold on fan forums and tumblr. God bless that NaruSaku forum back in the days when the manga was ending. Good times. Yep this mini series is promising.

Yeah true, but I still hope this "fresh" start could help him with writing his kinda new story with no "limitation"...
I still want the half Uzumaki hand Uchiha child to be Sarada and Buroto's child lol
can't wait for next week!

Lets hope. Either way, the chapter has got people talkin and waiting for the next, whether they liked it or not. So I guess in that regard it was successful. I actually really liked it because it came out swinging on a topic that's so sensitive in the fanbase. Unfortunately, don't think there's a chapter next week due to Golden Week? There's not supposed to be anyway, but it cold leak.

VariantX

Y'know considering her looks its not a stretch. I just didn't think kishi wou actually do it though. Oh well, it's not like this doesn't make things more interesting.

Same. Its too much fun watching this shit unfold on fan forums and tumblr. God bless that NaruSaku forum back in the days when the manga was ending. Good times. Yep this mini series is promising.

OH MY GOD is that happening again? Lord knows how hard I laughed reading through the entirety of this. A new archive would be lovely.

Nasser

Lets hope. Either way, the chapter has got people talkin and waiting for the next, whether they liked it or not. So I guess in that regard it was successful. I actually really liked it because it came out swinging on a topic that's so sensitive in the fanbase. Unfortunately, don't think there's a chapter next week due to Golden Week? There's not supposed to be anyway, but it cold leak.

Oh yeah i just realized this week is a double issue of Shonen Jump. let me just wait for One Piece for now then... haha

Khezu

Either way it's hilarious. This is either NTR or the Sause is a deadbeat dad.

Ya, fake out or not, shits fucked either way.

Also well only chapter 1, stalking aside, it seems Bolt and Sarada are friendly enough, so it probably won't be an annoying 1 sided relationship.

And holy crap that was great. Have to agree that it is a red herring. But the fact that Sakura got so pissed about Sarada asking her stuff about Sasuke was hilarious.

Frog-fu

Banned
Tumblr is blowing up.

NH fans annoyed at no Hinata
SS fans crying their eyes out
SK fans celebrating and laughing at SS fans
NS fans laughing at SS fans

Sakura got screwed over so badly.

phaze

Sakura faints because of a small hiccup with a loan. One more proof that Tsunade >> her.

"Are you really his wife ?"
user222437_pic71490_12brbb.png

Fox318

Compare the Naruto family photo to the creepy cutout Uchina family photo.

Also gotta love the fact that Sakura has the Uchina symbol on her back despite raising his love child from another woman and clearly showing fuatrations at not being called his wife.

Also when did she get so poor? She was trained by Tsunade in medical not financial right?

Frog-fu

Banned
He's Naruto's son. Of course he's going to be a trouble maker.

Granted, but Naruto had reasons to be. Bolt has got his mother, sister, and a huge extended family through his parents' friends. He grew up surrounded by people who loved him.

I'd like him more if his motivations for being a troublemaker weren't identical to that of his father. It feels unearned and forced by comparison.

Turok_TTZ

On one hand, Sakura is worthless. On the other, I have never seen such a strong woman like Sakura. If the NTR is legit, I cant even imagine what sakura has been through in terms of emotion and mental state all things considered. To raise another womans kid and still be married to sasuke... Still be loyal to him... That is some conviction.

Fucking sasuke. Sakura made her own bed but she didnt deserve this. Not like this damn it.

Having said that, 10/10 would read again.

yer a wizard, kishi.

EhoaVash

hahaha wow i cant . this chapter was good, has me eager for next week. kishimoto still troling the fanbase it seems. im glad we're going to see what happened to team snake.

i think karain probably met sarada when she was a baby and gave her glasses as goodbye to the sauce.

chapter needs himawari though :[

Fox318

Is Sakura an abusive parent?

She clearly has no problem breaking things in front of her daughter to establish authority, she has no qualms making her cry, and she could have killed her "daughter" of the house collapsed in her.

Top Bottom