• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Yooooo... goddam Sakura.

sesame-street-letter-l-o.gif

Joni

I'm not annoyed at Sasuke's absence if he is on a mission for Naruto and Konoha. He has to some reason important enough to leave his daughter. I think we're also too harsh on Buroto, it looks like Naruto is having fun with their confrontations too. It is more part of their hide and seek unlike how they showed it in Naruto 700.

Welfare

Lol Sakura
stay shit

The
Karin picture
is a fake out. Or maybe
Sasuke really did bang Karin and left Sarada with Sakura.

Overall it was a pretty good chapter imo.

Yado

I'm not annoyed at Sasuke's absence if he is on a mission for Naruto and Konoha. He has to some reason important enough to leave his daughter. I think we're also too harsh on Buroto, it looks like Naruto is having fun with their confrontations too. It is more part of their hide and seek unlike how they showed it in Naruto 700.

A 13 year mission? Really?

I would be more inclined to see this as a red herring if were any other character tbh

Village

A 13 year mission? Really?

Sasuke: " you remember all those evil people that we just let roam the earth because larger evil, turns out... still evil. Had to " * winks at naruto * " Arrest them "

Naruto: "Yeah... arrest" * winks and nods

Maximo

Holy shit the Fan Reactions alone are worth reading this manga, jesus when I thought they couldn't push Sakura further into the dirt, I WAS WRONG. So good.

i love Sarada's character. Where all of the rest of the kids seem to be just clones, she's the most memorable of them all.

And yeah what's with the kid that resembles orochimaru?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Poor Sarada. She has a deadbeat as a dad and a delusional crazy fuck as a mom. No wonder she has huge daddy issues.

I'm glad she doesn't seem to have any social issues and actually has friends. Breaking some uchiha ground with that one.

Syntsui

Guys, what if Sarada isn't Sasuke's daughter either? It could be that she is Karin daughter with anyone else, then someone killed her and Sasuke promised to take care of her daughter.

Now Sasuke is out looking for her murderer and Sakura is raising Sarada as her daughter.

rrc1594

Guys, what if Sarada isn't Sasuke's daughter either? It could be that she is Karin daughter with anyone else, then someone killed her and Sasuke promised to take care of her daughter.

Now Sasuke is out looking for her murderer and Sakura is raising Sarada as her daughter.

I hope so....

kewlmyc

I don't mind if it's a fake out at this point. The fact that Sakura has to ghetto photoshop her way into photos with just her and Sasuke is pathetic.

Sasuke when to go get a pack of cigarettes and never came back.

I also don't see why Boruto has to act like a little shit, when his upbringing doesn't call for that at all. His shadow clones means he's usually around, plus Boruto has a mom and sister and entire village that care about him, unlike Naruto.

LMAO bless kishi and his soul. He is reaching Kojima levels on this one.

PS I missed this. Also I'm betting fakeout on this one.

I don't mind if it's a fake out at this point. The fact that Sakura has to ghetto photoshop her way into photos with just her and Sasuke is pathetic.

I also don't see why Boruto has to act like a little shit, when his upbringing doesn't call for that at all. His shadow clones means he's usually around, plus Boruto has a mom and sister and entire village that care about him, unlike Naruto.
meh, he's a kid and the one person he wants attention from first isn't giving it to him the way he wants it so he is being bratty. Kids gon kid.

Too clone-y for me. I don't know, maybe a goofy or even nerdy son of naruto would've been a nice contrast and a more interesting character to develop, hell have himawari be the reckless and annoying one to counter Hinata's attitude and you're set.

But nope, clones. Shikamaru's comment is appropriate.

Stulaw

What is the joke with the L gif?

Also, yeah that was more expected for me,
although Kishi is probably just trolling, but ever since her reveal, Salad has always looked like Karin with Uchiha black hair, which would mean she's an Uchiha + Uzumaki mix.

What is the joke with the L gif?

Also, yeah that was more expected for me,
although Kishi is probably just trolling, but ever since her reveal, Salad has always looked like Karin with Uchiha black hair, which would mean she's an Uchiha + Uzumaki mix.
Sakura stays losing. Hence the L.
Shippuden should have a Maury inspired anime episode around this story.

Riposte

Chouchou or w/e looks like one of those tumblr fan art edits where they make anime characters black and/or fat, with Ino being the base.

Being Sakura is suffering.

I'm dying, can't believe they actually implied Sakura got cuckolded by Karin, lmao.

HAHAHAHA

And that picture, thats so sad, the Sauce couldn't be assed to take a real pic with his wife, Sakura taking massive L's.

Top Bottom