• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Yooooo... goddam Sakura.

sesame-street-letter-l-o.gif

48s7Ss0.gif

Wynnebeck

Banned
I really wished I had posted my thoughts earlier, but I literally came to this conclusion when I originally saw Salada. People just don't want to believe Kishimoto could do that, but he did.

Holy shit
Kishi wants to start up another shitstorm!

the man knows his fanbase more than he lets on sometimes. He knows how to brew up the storms. I still think this is a fake-out and Sasuke will come back and explain everything. Why would Karin give birth then leave the kid though. She's loco but she doesn't seem like the deadbeat type. She'd be bouncing up and down that she possesses the daughter of sasuke lol.

Holy shit just read the chapter. Am I getting things correct?

Sasuke apparently married Sakura had Sarada and then left?
Sasuke has not been in Konoha for 12 + years.....now this sounds plain wrong.
Sakura says he's on an important mission as an excuse but what kind of mission takes 12 years.

There's isn't even a picture of older Sasuke....instead a picture of Team Taka minus Jugo and its when Sasuke is young. We don't even see the wedding picture fully.

I understand what Kishi is trying to do. We are intentionally left in the dark to empathize Sarada as it mirrors her situation which is tragic.....but thinking ahead, is there any imaginable reason Sasuke has left and never returned.

and then theres a two week break -___-

Lexxism

I really wished I had posted my thoughts earlier, but I literally came to this conclusion when I originally saw Salada. People just don't want to believe Kishimoto could do that, but he did.

About what? Salad is not Sakura's daughter? We're not even 100% sure about. All of these are speculations.

phaze

Sasuka is just pulling an Itachi. He actually was there for Sarada all this time but genjutsu'ed her and Sakura three months ago and left. All that so her daughter would grow to hate him and eventually kill him achieving MS. Which she needs because of reasons...

harmonize

sakura actually kidnapped her from karin when she was first born, and that's what sasuke is out doing: looking for sarada so the two can go back home to his actual wife. whenever sasuke visits konoha to catch up with old friends, she hides the kid inside a closet or cupboard until he leaves.

Mengetsu

It's like the twilight zone waking up to chapter 700. I can't believe it's Karin's baby I just can't. Now there's mystery behind it and I must know! Also why a break next week fuck
LLShC.gif

Just the read the better translation....as far as Sarada can remember she has never met Sasuke. So another scenario would be him leaving when she was very young.

Why can't Sakura ever win?

Because Kishi has zero respect for any of the female characters in the Naruto universe. Sakurai fought in a war, surpassed the 5th and saved Naruto life and the lives of hundreds of shinobi Alliance. And show she's a broke house wife and not running The leafs medical corps. Fuck you Kishimoto.

Although I think the Karin thing is a fake out. I wouldn't put it pass Kishi to have Sakurai raising Saskue's kids from another woman.

Trey

It's weird to me how every panel featuring that picture of Sasuke has him look different. I understand that it was drawn independently each time, which I suppose is commendable, but it just makes me think pictures move in the Naruto universe like they do in Harry Potter.

Erigu

It's weird to me how every panel featuring that picture of Sasuke has him look different. I understand that it was drawn independently each time, which I suppose is commendable, but it just makes me think pictures move in the Naruto universe like they do in Harry Potter.
Same thing for the ninja version of Mt. Rushmore.

By the way, Boruto's Hyûga crest turned into the Uzushio one. Heh.

Too clone-y for me. I don't know, maybe a goofy or even nerdy son of naruto would've been a nice contrast and a more interesting character to develop, hell have himawari be the reckless and annoying one to counter Hinata's attitude and you're set.

But nope, clones. Shikamaru's comment is appropriate.

We really haven't seen that much of Bolt to make a judgement.

One thing is we don't know how long Naruto has been the 7th. It might be a new thing and the kid hasn't adjusted yet.

Top Bottom