• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

What stakes could you possibly bring up when free will across planet earth was jeopardized and the God/mother of chakra itself was defeated?

What are you talking about why Sasuke has not returned? Some things I've seen people say is that he's desperately looking for a cure to Sarada's oncoming blindness or that he chased down Kaguya's origin by going to a different dimension where time is warped......yeah.

I honestly have no idea.

I-hate-u

The kid next to Boruto in the opening color pages looks really weird. He doesn't look like he belongs to any clan in Konoha. An outsider, maybe?

kewlmyc

Achievements of Sakura this chapter:

Yelling at her daughter
Handling stress/anger poorly (violence) in front of her daughter
Making her daughter cry
Not remembering if her husband wears glasses (that or lying to her daughter)
Destroying their house
Fainting (which happened a lot in the past? what?)
Doing ghetto photoshop to insert herself into a picture where she wasn't at originally.

All in the course of 4 or so pages, I'm impressed. Stay classy, Kishimoto.

CrazyDude

About the glasses thing, I have bad eyesight and both my parents and grandparents had good eyesight. I don't see why she couldn't have bad eye sight despite her parents having good eyesight.

What stakes could you possibly bring up when free will across planet earth was jeopardized and the God/mother of chakra itself was defeated?

Father of chakra?

I-hate-u

^ yeah, the hack photoshop by Sakura is really sad. Like really really sad on Sakura's part. I cringed a little when I read the chapter a second time.

About the glasses thing, I have bad eyesight and both my parents and grandparents had good eyesight. I don't see why she couldn't have bad eye sight despite her parents having good eyesight.

Yep. My sisters and My parents all have bad eyesight. I only had to wear glasses for about two years in high school because I was hit with a baseball in the eye and that eye became weak.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
NmgOydW.png

Ponn

Banned
Here's a theory. Now what if Sakura after all the shit she went through just suddenly snapped when Sasuke confronted her after he left the first time and admitted he hooked up with Karin. She went and killed Karin and kidnapped the newly born Salad to raise as "her and Sasuke's" child (all in her head mind you). She then set up to look like Karin took off with the kid in hiding and Sasuke has actually been off searching for them ever since.

Achievements of Sakura this chapter:

Yelling at her daughter
Handling stress/anger poorly (violence) in front of her daughter
Making her daughter cry
Not remembering if her husband wears glasses (that or lying to her daughter)
Destroying their house
Fainting (which happened a lot in the past? what?)
Doing ghetto photoshop to insert herself into a picture where she wasn't at originally.

All in the course of 4 or so pages, I'm impressed. Stay classy, Kishimoto.

Sakura is obviously hiding things from Sarada and what Sarada said cut really deep.

The last two is just Kishi trying to create drama for the sake of drama.

You also forgot her biggest achievement (hmmm).....she took care of Sarada by herself for 12 years or so.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
My theory is that Salad is indeed Karin's daughter, and that Karin died or something while giving birth to Salad. Obviously Sasuke can't take a little kid in his 'redemption' journey so he decides to drop her on Sakura with the promise that he'll come back to get his daughter, Sakura misunderstands this thinking he is coming back to stay with Salad and her, so she gladly accepts to raise Salad, lying to Salad in the process saying Sasuke is married to her.

lol Sakura lol

My theory is that Salad is indeed Karin's daughter, and that Karin died or something while giving birth to Salad. Obviously Sasuke can't take a little kid in his 'redemption' journey so he decides to drop her on Sakura with the promise that he'll come back to get his daughter, Sakura misunderstands this thinking he is coming back to stay with Salad and her, so she gladly accepts to raise Salad, lying to Salad in process saying Sasuke is married to her.

lol Sakura lol
There's really no option kishi can take that doesn't make this pairing looked rektd

Sasuke probably hook up with Karin multiple times (when he was on his road of "discovery") and she got pregnant. Karin knows she is not suitable to be a mother and told Sasuke.

Sasuke was like, don't worry girl I got this, You know Sakura right? That girl is so dumb that I'll bet she will raise that kid on her own, if I told her she is mine.

Sasuke probably hook up with Karin multiple times (when he was on his road of "discovery") and she got pregnant. Karin knows she is not suitable to be a mother and told Sasuke.

Sasuke was like, don't worry girl I got this, You know Sakura right? That girl is so dumb that I'll bet she will raise that kid on her own, if I told her she is mine.

Did you read the manga called Naruto....

Inherrit1_zps79110080.png

LOL Naruto won at everything.

He is stronger than Sasuke
Beat in battle
Got himself a beautiful wife
Wonderful children
Became the respect leader of his village

Sasuke became a deadbeat dad that hangs in the woods LMAO.

kewlmyc

Sakura is obviously hiding things from Sarada and what Sarada said cut really deep.

The last two is just Kishi trying to create drama for the sake of drama.

You also forgot her biggest achievement (hmmm).....she took care of Sarada by herself for 12 years or so.

Was only referring to things that happened in this chapter. Not knocking Sakura essentially being a single mom.

rrc1594

Beat in battle
Wonderful children

I don't know

Sasuke got the strongest female
I wouldn't say he beat Sasuke more like Sasuke gave up
His Son seems like a spoiled ass
In all we don't know why Sasuke has been gone for so long

Cyclops is the best guys, you all know it's true, don't drink the Wolverine kool-aid.

Seriously, most Cyclops haters are Jean/wolverine shippers that are pissed that Cyclops never a hairy midget fuck his wife. But that a discussion that should be held in the Comics|OT|.

Although Wolverine is the Saskue of the Marvel universe.

Naruto got the most infleutnial female
while Sakura tries to pay of a loan for her house Naruto is living it up with that Hyuga wealth

Plus he probably inherited his mothers Uzumaki wealth while he was at it

;))))

rrc1594

while Sakura tries to pay of a loan for her house Naruto is living it up with that Hyuga wealth

;))))

Naruto is a golddigger

Do you guys still think Sasuke and Naruto are still the strongest in the village. I wouldn't be shocked it they are

CrazyDude

;))))

Plus all that hokage money.

Naruto is a golddigger

Do you guys still think Sasuke and Naruto are still the strongest in the village. I wouldn't be shocked it they are

More like the strongest in the world.

Actually is that map of the Naruto world the entire world or part of it?

Naruto is a golddigger

Plus all that hokage money.
money talks :p

He is probably THE most wealthiest guy in the village...... Boruto seems to not really hate him, rather he is just disspaointed with the fact that with Naruto's new job as Hokage he is more busier then when he wasn't..... Still he has got a overly caring mother and a sister to go to so there is that.
They likely are still the two most OP characters in the Ninja World

Welfare

Naruto is a golddigger

Of course. They became demi-gods at the end of the series. The gap between them and everyone else is big.

Beat in battle
Wonderful children

This is stupid. I don;t even know where to begin. I don't think I want to...

Was only referring to things that happened in this chapter. Not knocking Sakura essentially being a single mom.

Yeah and that was one of the things revealed in the chapter and if I didn't know any better I would say you are certainly trying to degrade Sakura.

The way this chapter was set up......if there's one character that is meant to be hated, just like Sarada does, its Sasuke.

rrc1594

I know it's only the first chapter, but I got TBH I'm thinking the bastard child is more suitable to be the MC for the series.

Holy shit is their any Shonen with a Female lead?

Note- Popular one at least

I know it's only the first chapter, but I got TBH I'm thinking the bastard child is more suitable to be the MC for the series.

if this goes on she could be the co-main character. You'd think Sasuke was the main in Naruto every now and then the way kishi put him up front so often.

This is stupid. I don;t even know where to begin. I don't think I want to...

Yeah and that was one of the things revealed in the chapter and if I didn't know any better I would say you are certainly trying to degrade Sakura.

The way this chapter was set up......if there's one character that is meant to be hated, just like Sarada does, its Sasuke.

9df28646398ec54c867dcf13dcf1d407.jpg

Just take this L bruh.

Sarada started questioning what it means to be a ninja at 12 years old......thats some Hashirama shit right there. She'll definitely be a lead like Sasuke was, perhaps even more.

rrc1594

if this goes on she could be the co-main character. You'd think Sasuke was the main in Naruto every now and then the way kishi put him up front so often.

Yeah, but Naruto and Sasuke's goals built off each other. They changed each other, I don't know if I see that with Salad and Burrito. Then again it's really early

I'm a Sakura fan from way back, but it pretty easy to degrade her when the Author of the Manga shows absolutely no respect for her character.

Sakura's achievements speak for themselves but she's a female in the Naruto universe. She's not going to get much love.

Khezu

Yeah, but Naruto and Sasuke's goals built off each other. They changed each other, I don't know if I see that with Salad and Burrito. Then again it's really early

Hopefully there goals are similar, and basically just being a normal competent ninja team with out ridiculous goals like being ninja jesus or killing everyone. Just normal kids doing normal ninja things, with occasional daddy issues.

Top Bottom