• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

360pages

You can try, anyway! Because if the problem with those theories about the secret of Sarada's birth is that they don't make sense, keep in mind that the secret of Naruto's birth didn't either. ^^

Sarada's the lead this time around because this just serves as a prologue to the upcoming movie. She'll be useless when it counts, don't worry!

I'm glad she's getting 13 chapters to herself. So far it's kind of fun, I wonder if Sarada and Chouchou are going to get an action scene next chapter.

I do wonder what was the point of this panel

tumblr_nnztvy3V9R1qzg8t5o1_540.png

Sai

Same as whatever point he was trying to make when he made the transition from Sarada's family crest to the onion kid's before.

I-hate-u

Very good chapter. Awesome that Naruto is keeping in touch with Kakashi, informing him with his troubles.

This Shizune looking person helping Naruto though, who is she?

Very good chapter. Awesome that Naruto is keeping in touch with Kakashi, informing him with his troubles.

This Shizune looking person helping Naruto though, who is she?

Who are you talking about? Moegi?

Same as whatever point he was trying to make when he made the transition from Sarada's family crest to the onion kid's before.

Do you actually not get it?

What do you guys think?

360pages

Naruto doesn't look that old, hell none of them really do. Shizune looks the same goddamn age, yet she is supposed to be 45.

Also read the spoilers from the Last Naruto, it seemed alright. More of an excuse to give Hinata time in the spot light.

Khezu

Karin is really Saradas mother.

And Sakura is the father.

They got sick of waiting around for Sasuke and abused Henge no Jutsu, and borrowed some Uchiha DNA and eyes from Oro since Karins got the hook up.

Oh no
sasuke's daughter is next to the sharingan guy.

Woooooo, forshadowing , WOooooooo

foreshadowing what? Sarada getting the sharingan?

There was a blackhaired girl helping him in this chapter and 700.

That is Shizune?

Naruto is like late 20's or early 30's, yet why does he look 45 years?

I'm guessing its the whiskers though his face seems to have changed? Naruto doesn;t look that old.
Meanwhile Sasuke looks quite young.
tumblr_nnzm31CcoX1ty5of9o4_400.jpg

I've noticed but Kishi's way of adding age so looks to be some lines around the eye xD

Ponn

Banned
Things aren't as they seem......I'd wait till the end (or till we get some answers) before making assumptions.

Oh he may indeed just be trolling with the Sarada/Karin thing but I think we have enough chapters of Naruto to call Sakura the most shat on character. At this point anything else is just gravy on the Golden Corral buffet plate.

Theres an interesting theory on /r/Naruto about Salad's origin

Maybe Salad was attacked soon after birth and her eyes were stolen. Karin ended up donating her eyes to her, which is why Salad also has her glasses. Karin is now either dead or living life somewhere in solitude getting her Toph on. Meanwhile, Sasuke is looking all over trying to get her eyes back. Celebi might be the one that ended up getting those eyes implanted, which shocked Sasuke.

If true, that would actually be kind of cool / touching.

Wouldn't Karin's eyes be too damn big?

Bolt had less screen time than anyone so far though. And it does seem he understands situation more and he knows his dad is busy. All of that, I do think Bolt is more mature than at first glance.

Plus he's a prodigy, and not hated like his father was. He could actually be interesting. Isn't he already making Kage Bunshin?

Furyous

What? Where this comes from?

Hum... that doesn't make sense...

Karin got into it with everyone not named Sasuke. Conversely, Sakura had friends amongst other ninja. Sarada's friendly personality makes sense within the context of her lineage if we examine her parents.

Besides, does everyone really believe Sakura leaves Sasuke alive after humiliating her to such an extent?

Karin got into it with everyone not named Sasuke. Conversely, Sakura had friends amongst other ninja. Sarada's friendly personality makes sense within the context of her lineage if we examine her parents.

Besides, does everyone really believe Sakura leaves Sasuke alive after humiliating her to such an extent?
And why the kids should behave exactly like their parents? I'm not saying she isn't Sakura's daughter, I'm saying you can't be sure of it only by checking if she get along or not with people. Genes doesn't transmit personality. Personality is something built. She could be just friendly because Sakura raised her.

Karin was alright with Naruto, she even commented on how different he was from Sauce (in a good, not trying to kill you way).

Still pissed the story never went anywhere as far as interaction for the two of them after the initial meeting. Would have been cool if he got to speak with a living relative for a change.

EDIT: And yes, Sarada would act like Sakura if she's the one that raised her, regardless of her actual parents.

Well, after these two first chapters I wouldn't be surprised if he is not the son of Hinata lol

I thought all Hyuugas had the byakugan by birth. And I don't remember if that was because they always have married between them.

Kishi said he forgot to add them lol

also Naruto's kids have that Part 1 Hinata hair flick specially Himawari so you know....

Edit:
speaking of which that Onion Uchiha boy's hair is quite similar to Hinata's old hair but just vertical and without the front hair bags

Boruto and Hiwamary are totally Hinata's kids. They have that ugly ass plastic looking Hyuga hair

I find it funny that Naruto had a clone raising his kid. But when it comes to Sasuke he is all like, fuck the village I'm out of here myself!! nevermind that Sasuke is basically a demi God.

Boruto and Hiwamary are totally Hinata's kids. They have that ugly ass plastic looking Hyuga hair

I find it funny that Naruto had a clone raising his kid. But when it comes to Sasuke he is all like, fuck the village I'm out of here myself!! nevermind that Sasuke is basically a demi God.

he's got to make sure his Sauce is alright :p

it is kinda sad that Sasuke messages Naruto but he doesn't even try to send a hawk to Sakura

Well, after these two first chapters I wouldn't be surprised if he is not the son of Hinata lol

I thought all Hyuugas had the byakugan by birth. And I don't remember if that was because they always have married between them.

There is a reason why they keep it in the family. It's probably a recessive gene.

lol

Top Bottom