• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Oh he may indeed just be trolling with the Sarada/Karin thing but I think we have enough chapters of Naruto to call Sakura the most shat on character. At this point anything else is just gravy on the Golden Corral buffet plate.

There will be no gravy.

She looks like Shizune but she seems younger.

Kishi sometimes doesn't draw those eye lines

tumblr_no0b77I9xy1rnb3kbo1_1280.jpg

aly

I'm loving these mini comics. New theory though: Sarada is a female Itachi clone. It would be the ultimate swerve.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
you expect Naruto to play with Bolt during working hours or when there's a crisis happening?

Shit, he could have a few clones going at once. One to run the country, one to raise his kids, one to fight the bad guys and one to hang out with his bros. He could literally spend all day fucking his wife if he wanted to.

Karin was alright with Naruto, she even commented on how different he was from Sauce (in a good, not trying to kill you way).

Still pissed the story never went anywhere as far as interaction for the two of them after the initial meeting. Would have been cool if he got to speak with a living relative for a change.

EDIT: And yes, Sarada would act like Sakura if she's the one that raised her, regardless of her actual parents.

Same here. :<

Holy fucking shit.

There are new Naruto chapters, what the fuck.

SARADA!!! What a boss!!! I'm seriously overwhelmed here. LOL at Sakura, competing with Yamcha for the most trash character in all of shonen eh? New villains!? Ahhhghgh!!

Just wow. What a pleasant surprise to find two new chapters to catch up on. I didn't think missed Naruto updates this much. Why am I enjoying this way more than the actual last chapters?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Holy fucking shit.

There are new Naruto chapters, what the fuck.

SARADA!!! What a boss!!! I'm seriously overwhelmed here. LOL at Sakura, competing with Yamcha for the most trash character in all of shonen eh? New villains!? Ahhhghgh!!

Just wow. What a pleasant surprise to find two new chapters to catch up on. I didn't think missed Naruto updates this much. Why am I enjoying this way more than the actual last chapters?
Because the last chapters had an obvious outcome, were written by an author who seemed bored by the plot himself, and had reached such crazy levels that they lost any real impact or meaning. Plus they were coming at the tail end of a war arc that went on for several years too long.

These gaiden chapters though have a far more personal conflict, features new characters and has a plot who's outcome isn't necessarily obvious.

There's also the time skip effect going on which tends to make everything feel more fresh since everyone advances past the status quo (obviously a more natural character development would've been better but this is a battle shonen so let's not get too picky!)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Wait, the anime is out of filler?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Just checked....YUP. May 28th....Gai vs Madara here we come!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Note the OP, which said "Gai vs. Madara is coming soon". How wrong I was. HOW EXCITED I AM NOW, THOUGH

I'm just worried that they seem to be emphasizing that this is just a short/mini series. Kishi don't tell me you don't want to see where this train goes breh. This is too good.

I'm just worried that they seem to be emphasizing that this is just a short/mini series. Kishi don't tell me you don't want to see where this train goes breh. This is too good.

When is this mini series wrapping? I can easily see them thinking a "miniseries" equals 1 year. And I'm okay with that.

Hsieh

The first chapter of the mini-series had the logo "Road to Boruto" meaning that the mini-series is a prologue to the Boruto movie. This means that the mini-series will end before the Boruto movie comes out on August 7, 2015. There are thirteen weeks until the movie comes out so that's a maximum of thirteen chapters, but it'll probably be less.

The first chapter of the mini-series had the logo "Road to Boruto" meaning that the mini-series is a prologue to the Boruto movie. This means that the mini-series will end before the Boruto movie comes out on August 7, 2015. There are thirteen weeks until the movie comes out so that's a maximum of thirteen chapters, but it'll probably be less.

Well I guess it will be cool to see this arc concluded with a feature film.

Pretty sure the number of episodes hasn't been announced, but as has been said already, it would make sense for that story to last just until the movie opens. Plus, a dozen episodes means one extra volume. Seems convenient.

?

Something I've seen several people say on NF for some reason. I agree that lead up to the movie makes sense.

tumblr_no2b1d5csE1tlkxq1o2_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_no2b7sCMds1rw5wvgo2_r1_1280.jpg

When is this mini series wrapping? I can easily see them thinking a "miniseries" equals 1 year. And I'm okay with that.

Kishi said Sarada will be the main character in Gaiden, so I'm guessing Sarada will have Gaiden and Bolt will be the main character in the movie. I'm sure both will still have important roles to play in each bit though.

CrazyDude

Kishi said Sarada will be the main character in Gaiden, so I'm guessing Sarada will have Gaiden and Bolt will be the main character in the movie. I'm sure both will still have important roles to play in each bit though.

If I had to guess bolt will probably go after Sarada after he finds out she left the village. He does not seem like the kind of guy to stay in the village when others his age are on an adventure.

If I had to guess bolt will probably go after Sarada after he finds out she left the village. He does not seem like the kind of guy to stay in the village when others his age are on an adventure.

God I hope not. This should be Sarada's journey and I rather like the Chocho-Sarada dynamic as a duo.

Top Bottom