• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

I don't really find Sarada's Sasuke like brooding to be any more likeable.

Sarada has a legitimate reason, wondering about your past and why you can't remember your father is hardly brooding.

Meanwhile Bolt expects Naruto to play with him (during working hours) while he has the job of Hokage. In comparison Bolt just comes of as a brat. Go spend time with your mum and sister Bolt, your Dad will come home in the evening.

CrazyDude

Sarada has a legitimate reason, wondering about your past and why you can't remember your father is hardly brooding.

Meanwhile Bolt expects Naruto to play with him (during working hours) while he has the job of Hokage. In comparison Bolt just comes of as a brat. Go spend time with your mum and sister Bolt, your Dad will come home in the evening.

Being Hokage probably means he is working in the evenings as well, being a leader is a 24/7 job. And please go tell that to kids whose father don't have time to be with them. I am sure those kids will be not in the least bit sad or upset over that fact.

I've said it before but Bolt is just a kid. He doesn't give a shit about hokage duties and whatnot. A kid wants what he wants.

I've said it before but Bolt is just a kid. He doesn't give a shit about hokage duties and whatnot. A kid wants what he wants.

I reckon the resolution is going to be more of Bolt finally understanding the importance of his father's job and meeting in the middle rather than Naruto appeasing Bolt's games during work.

You know what maybe since Sasuke is Sensei he'll give Bolt a reality check.

Being Hokage probably means he is working in the evenings as well, being a leader is a 24/7 job. And please go tell that to kids whose father don't have time to be with them. I am sure those kids will be not in the least bit sad or upset over that fact.

No it doesn't, Naruto doesn't just live there. Eventually he will come home....heck having a father who is a ninja (you know what Bolt whats to be) is probably even worse since they will be going on missions and won't even be close by.

CrazyDude

No it doesn't, Naruto doesn't just live there. Eventually he will come home....heck having a father who is a ninja (you know what Bolt whats to be) is probably even worse since they will be going on missions and won't even be close by.

I don't mean he lives in the office, but you don't get breaks when you are a leader. The president still works even when he is on vacation.

Anyway the resolution to that whole plot point has already been resolved. Naruto has decided to use clones to spend time with his son.

I don't mean he lives in the office, but you don't get breaks when you are a leader. The president still works even when he is on vacation.

Anyway the resolution to that whole plot point has already been resolved. Naruto has decided to use clones to spend time with his son.

eh thats not the resolution. We'll get the resolution in the new film.

Sharpeye

Bolt has entire clan he could hang out when he is bored, but is understanable that he wants to spend some time with his pops.

Village

I can't fault bolt, I wouldn't want to hang out with the Hyuuga either, bunch of weirdos.

This isn't false,

A clan of jobbers

Them dudes been putting curse marks on fools for years and have behavior with in the clan that could be dangerous to others.

Nothing

A uchiha looked an danzo the wrong way, they had to shut it down. Extra dimensional super god bunny lady had the byakugan, she had to wait for peeps with better eye powers to bust her ass out. Neji works his butt off dies, sasuke works his butt off, diplomatic immunity.

Clan of jobbers I tell you .

Khezu

This isn't false,

Them dudes been putting curse marks on fools for years and have behavior with in the clan that could be dangerous to others.

Good thing Naruto's kids don't have the Byakugan, could you imagine the hell that would have been raised if Hiashi tried to put that curse mark on them?

They are branch members right? Since Hinata got kicked to the curb in favor of her younger, strong, and less crazy sister?

360pages

Good thing Naruto's kids don't have the Byakugan, could you imagine the hell that would have been raised if Hiashi tried to put that curse mark on them?

They are branch members right? Since Hinata got kicked to the curb in favor of her younger, strong, and less crazy sister?

That's if Hinata even cares about the clan at this point. It seems that she's more interested in Naruto than the Shitty Hyuga tradition which doesn't make a lot of sense,

Sharpeye

According to the Kiba oneshot, Hinata is still the heiress so I guess having god powers and dating a hero has it's benifits.

Hyuga's have that Tenseigan upgrade though

When the Byakugan is combined with the chakra of an Ōtsutsuki clan member, it evolves into the Tenseigan, a dōjutsu with incredible powers. Toneri, the sole survivor of the clan, awakens the Tenseigan after implanting Hanabi's eyes into himself. Using this power, he accesses the Tenseigan Chakra Mode, which gave him enhanced speed, strength, durability, and power, and is said to be roughly on par with Naruto Uzumaki's Nine-Tails Chakra Mode. It also gives the user Truth-Seeking Balls.[20] The Tenseigan also provides its user with the ability to control gravitational forces and grants them telekinetic-like abilities.

I wouldn't be shocked if Bolt gets this upgrade later on

So are there any prevailing theories on this Mitsuki kid. He seems like a good guy but obviously really mysterious. His very existence is more mysterious than Sarada's parentage lol.

If you look at all Ninja clans in the Ninja world the Hyuuga is only second to the Uchiha

since the Senju are dead and the Uzumaki's are basically gone too

Plus Tenseigan is OP as fuck...... if Kishi doesn't mess up he could have Bolt inherit it since Bolt techincally is 1/2 Hyuuga with a mother who inhereted Hamura's chakra

Depends on what we are talking about is the strength of a clan. Is it how many people they have? Or how powerful they are as a whole, regardless of how many there are?

But Sasuke alone is a "clan"? So the Uzumaki clan is back since Naruto is alive? Honest question here, I am aware that Sasuke is stronger than all Hyuugas.

Naruto is half Uzumaki so idk man compared to the full blooded Sasuke and maybe half bloodied Sarada they seem more viable to exist
there is Karin though..... but I am holding her off until we actually know if she is alive or not

Any random ninja worth their salt could wipe out the entire Hyuga clan. Thank God Naruto married one of them

you know that isn't true

in the Ninja war when the alliance was facing the ten tails, which group was the main defence force among the other ninjas (not including the top dogs like Naruto, etc....) who was it that pushed the ten tails arms backwards more then once with just 1 member

the Hyuugas

Any random ninja worth their salt could wipe out the entire Hyuga clan. Thank God Naruto married one of them

After the Uchiha, the Hyuga's are the strongest in the village. Also most Hyuga's are jounin levels, while they where a lot of scrub tier Uchihas (some which never awoke the sharigan) in Konoha.

Depends on what we are talking about is the strength of a clan. Is it how many people they have? Or how powerful they are as a whole, regardless of how many there are?

According to wikipedia: A clan is a group of people united by actual or perceived kinship and descent.

So, I guess that, by this definition, the clan Uchiha and Uzumaki are currently extinct as there is no group of people united. And I think Naruto has zero interest in building one since stuff like that gets your village screwed up lol

Village

Aren't they the first since the Uchiha clan is just Sarada and far away Sasuke?
Sasuke bopping all of em, at once.
To be fair, the Hyuuga is still the second strongest clan in the village compared to all the others in it.

That says more about everyone else, than them.

Uchiha have a grand total of 2 people who can use the sharingan, sorry 1 and possibly another. And i'm still betting on sasuke.

Heck I don't even believe they are the 2nd strongest clan, they probably got over taken at some point.

They get eyes that warp time and space and summon stands. Stands. Like if the hyuga are number 2 the gap between 2 and one is LARGE

would Toneri considered to be a hyuga since his people's eyes that were sacrificed were indeed byakugans ;P

you have to also consider that the byakugan was important enough to have people from other villages trying to capture them

remember the hidden cloud village tried to kidnap hinata when she was young

Village

Nah, they are strong because they are ashura and Indra. The chances of their grandchildren being either one of them is 0.

Eh, The uchihas were pretty strong... with out that.

Like itachi was just a dude, and sick. Like The sharingan is so good, you can get it surgically put in, and its still great. Plus considering this is a shonen manga, and kishi is cleche as hell, they will problably get it for some dumb reason.

Aside from that part , what throws a rench into hashi's great jesus baby plan is that , naruto isn't likely putting that demon inside his kids. He might just let it go somewhere when he's about to die, hell he's probably investigating a method for that right now.

So uh... better hope those minato/naruto genes beat out the jobber hyuga genes.

Khezu

See I actually like the Byakugan and think it's a cool power.

In fact I like it more then the MS and Rinnegan, not as much as the 3 tome Sharingan though.

I just think the Hyuugas themselves are lame weirdos.

Hopefully if Bolt gets it, he can redeem the eyes.

I-hate-u

If you look at all Ninja clans in the Ninja world the Hyuuga is only second to the Uchiha

Funny how they were introduced during the chunin arc as being more powerful than the Sharingan.

I hope Kishi explores The Hyuuga bloodline more, if he is planning to expand the series. The main character is now a half Hyuuga. No excuses.

Sai

I think the whole reincarnation thing ends with Naruto 'n Sasuke because they were finally able to reconcile.

Chakra amount & quality is kind of inherited, though; they may not reach the same heights, but Boruto/Himawari & Sarada should have great potential.

Funny how they were introduced during the chunin arc as being more powerful than the Sharingan.
They weren't though. :p But a bunch of folks certainly mistook it that way.

Byakugan has only been superior in terms of the insight it grants those who wield it, while the Hyūga have only been the eldest of Konoha's noble clans, and only the most powerful when the Uchiha's were wiped out.

the problem with the whole hyuuga thing was that Naruto as a series wasn't suppose to be as long winded as it ended up to be

the beginning of the series had all that hyuuga info only later to nerf the clan and its plot development in order to favour Sasuke and his Uchiha hate issues

Village

In fact I like it more then the MS and Rinnegan, not as much as the 3 tome Sharingan though.

Sasuke teaches bolt how to use eyes better than hyuga...

tumblr_m1yutmZ5Vn1r81pkn.gif

rrc1594

I second this, stuck up weirdos

Eh, The uchihas were pretty strong... with out that.

Like itachi was just a dude, and sick. Like The sharingan is so good, you can get it surgically put in, and its still great. Plus considering this is a shonen manga, and kishi is cleche as hell, they will problably get it for some dumb reason.

Aside from that part , what throws a rench into hashi's great jesus baby plan is that , naruto isn't likely putting that demon inside his kids. He might just let it go somewhere when he's about to die, hell he's probably investigating a method for that right now.

So uh... better hope those minato/naruto genes beat out the jobber hyuga genes.

Itachi was the strongest living Uchiha and he was scrub tier compared to current Sasuke. Remember than Edo Itachi is not representative of his abilities while living. He had little stamina and Susanoo was used as a last resort trump card. He was Kage level but anything Pain level or higher would destroy him.

Remember that things like Madara (indra) and Obito are once in a lifetime events. That means that for him (with the help of Obito) being able to cleaning up an entire clan in one night, will mean they where pretty much a bunch of scrubs. I don't think they would had the same success trying to kill all the Hyugas.

aly

Itachi was the strongest living Uchiha and he was scrub tier compared to current Sasuke. Remember than Edo Itachi is not representative of his abilities while living. He had little stamina and Susanoo was used as a last resort trump card. He was Kage level but anything Pain level or higher would destroy him.

Remember that things like Madara (indra) and Obito are once in a lifetime events. That means that for him (with the help of Obito) being able to cleaning up an entire clan in one night, will mean they where pretty much a bunch of scrubs. I don't think they would had the same success trying to kill all the Hyugas.

Itachi was a strange character. Like I think if he was still around now, there would be something pulled out to make him not look like a scrub compared to the ridiculousness of Naruto and Sasuke. Edo Itachi with Sasuke's sword came out looking much better in that Kabuto fight than Sasuke with Itachi's eyes for example.

As for the Hyuga clan, Hanabi really needed so much more development. Her and Hinata could've been a nicer and different sister version of Itachi and Sasuke.

Khezu

The Uchiha clan that died to Itachi were pretty scrubby.

Their biggest boon was that it was a big problem to fight them 1v1 because of Sharingan genjutsu.

Take that advantage away and they were still good, and leafs best, but the gap wasn't really that wide.

Uchiha of the past sounded like real monsters though, beating up clans and subjugating them.

Top Bottom