• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Sasuke's reaction to Karin touching him....and some of you guys still think Sasuke would get with Karin
0a055ee74d.png

What if Sarada is really Karin's daughter? lol

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
To be fair sasuke acts that way to almost everyone including naruto and sakura.
Literally the only time we see the "real" Sasuke is in his monologue at the very end of the series.

Introverts always have a lot on their mind, but very little to say.

aly

The best part about all this uncertainty is that this doesn't even have to be true to make this arc worth it. The doubt cast upon Sasuke/Sakura's characters and relationships, along with giving Sarada development has been worth it.

360pages

...I think Karin has a better design and a more interesting ability/personality than Sakura...I said it!

(I actually don't hate Sakura at all, or anything like that.)

Furyous

Already posted?

This is even scarier when you realize she technically (not officially) has Sakura's strength with Sasuke's eyes. Speaking of genetics, who does Sarada summon? Please let Sasuke and Sakura fight for it. My money's on Sakura because medical ninjutsu trumps ass pull not jutsu aka Sasuke's tricks. Who's with me?

The more I think about it Sarada could be the most overpowered child out of everyone unless Himawari has some Kyuubi chakra. Wait until she learns her dad left the village and joined Akatsuki.

My friend has never owned a Naruto UNS game and would like to buy one. I've heard good things and bad things about certain ones (can't recall specifics because I never payed attention to it that much, hence my question), which one would be the best one for him to buy at this point?

Lets have some fun with this........everyone make an avatar bet. Is Sarada Sasuke and Sakura's child? Yes or No? Loser has to wear avatar for a month. Who's in?

Literally the only time we see the "real" Sasuke is in his monologue at the very end of the series.

Introverts always have a lot on their mind, but very little to say.

699 was sooo good for that. Sasuke did say how he felt about both Naruto (you're like a brother to me or something like that) and Sakura ( Thank you..) before he left.

To be fair sasuke acts that way to almost everyone including naruto and sakura.

No he doesn't, only to Karin does he react like that.

My friend has never owned a Naruto UNS game and would like to buy one. I've heard good things and bad things about certain ones (can't recall specifics because I never payed attention to it that much, hence my question), which one would be the best one for him to buy at this point?

I'd say wait for UNS4 for PS4/XB1 coming this Autumn.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
699 was sooo good for that. Sasuke did say how he felt about both Naruto (you're like a brother to me or something like that) and Sakura ( Thank you..) before he left.
brb re-reading 699 because it was so good

He doesn't have those consoles.

Might as well get the latest game then UNS3 revolutions.....it has the most characters unless he wants to have a good story mode? Revolutions is really small on singleplayer content.

brb re-reading 699 because it was so good

I love the way Sasuke reflects on his past and relates it to the future of the shinobi system using himself as an example of positive change.

Because Kishimoto is bad at drawing women, he used up all his good designs on Hinata.

i would have believed you but salad aside from her name is a very good character so far. actually she might earn the spot for my fav naruto character of all time above gaara and zabuza. to bad kishimoto will ruin it when shitty borrito takes the spotlight.

on the subject of borrito,if he really is a prodigy unlike his father in the beginning i think that might be very interesting actually.

what I want to know is some missing unanswered question

stuff on the Hyuuga clan, like who leads it, what did Naruto change seeing as he isn't just only the Hokage but also connected to the clan via marriage

Stuff on Sasuke's team which will likely be addressed

stuff on the rain village since

stuff on how the ninja countries and how they will maintain future peace and connectivity

stuff on the tailed best and the future plan/security for their freedom after Naruto hits the bucket

I doubt we will hear anything about the Hyuuga. It will be all about the Uchiha's.

sadly

I hoped we'd get all the answers in The LAST but unfortuntely we only got a few

we need MOAR DDDDD:

I doubt the Boruto movie will have it though seeing as Boruto himself seems to be really far from ever embracing his Hyuuga traits

even in the first Gaiden chapter we can already tell this since he normally kicked Naruto rather then using some Hyuuga fighting style

bloody Kishi forgot the Hyuuga :mad:

I mean they were cool in part 1
later on nerfed to hell and then just plainly forgotten for the Uchiha wanking

I wouldn't mind so much if they weren't one of the 4 main ninja clans of the Narutoverse

Neji my man :(

He doesn't even have the Hyûga crest on his jacket anymore, in the short series.

I know :(

he had that other jacket with that weird cube thing on his back too but that one is also gone

the dude switched his jacket like three times ;))
the kid is having a identity crisis

Kishi said in a interview that Bolt/Borruto's fighting style would be unique and different.... or was it his signature technique

I hope Kishi doesn't forget that the kid is half Hyuuga when he decided on what that would be

Lets have some fun with this........everyone make an avatar bet. Is Sarada Sasuke and Sakura's child? Yes or No? Loser has to wear avatar for a month. Who's in?
Nah, I'll pass, bro. This whole plot is too fishy to make a safe bet. lol

I just think that Sarada-Karin is too obvious now to be true and the reveal wouldn't have the impact. But in other hand, why the hell Kishi would make this whole nonsense if, in the end, Karin is really Sakura's daughter. That would be a waste of time and just a "clickbait" story imo. "See guys, I was just messing with ya. I put all those evidences that Sarada is Karin's daughter but there is a twist! It was Sakura's all along! lolz"

I just think that Sarada-Karin is too obvious now to be true and the reveal wouldn't have the impact. But in other hand, why the hell Kishi would make this whole nonsense if, in the end, Karin is really Sakura's daughter. That would be a waste of time and just a "clickbait" story imo. "See guys, I was just messing with ya. I put all those evidences that Sarada is Karin's daughter but there is a twist! It was Sakura's all along! lolz"
Sounds like the same thing he did with Tobi obviously being Obito but kept saying he was Madara only to reveal he really was Obito.

on the subject of borrito,if he really is a prodigy unlike his father in the beginning i think that might be very interesting actually.

I'm pretty sure if Minato hadn't died and actually raised Naruto, Naruto'll be considered a prodigy as well. how fast again Naruto learning Kage Bunshin, Rasengan, Sage Mode etc

Hell nah, lol. I've had that Knack one for a while.

Yo I would never be so cruel as to give you guys Knack avatars...thats something no one deserves.

I know :(

he had that other jacket with that weird cube thing on his back too but that one is also gone

the dude switched his jacket like three times ;))
the kid is having a identity crisis

Kishi said in a interview that Bolt/Borruto's fighting style would be unique and different.... or was it his signature technique

I hope Kishi doesn't forget that the kid is half Hyuuga when he decided on what that would be

Kishi wants Bolt to have a new technique iirc.

ok,why does the fat girl look like ino more than her own mom?

tumblr_no2cn7j3DS1t4ewo0o7_500.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Wow. That's amazing work for one guy. Perfect timing to see that, too, as the anime is just about to get out of filler. Hype rising for the final arc.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So I just watched The Last... I don't get where people kept saying "Naruto will lose Sasuke" or some bullshit.

That Shin kid is gonna get rekt. He's got the worst luck in the world as far as heels go, running into the two most powerful people walking the earth on the same fucking day. XD

Guessing Sarada can't use a Sharingan at this point (if she has one since they haven't confirmed if she's some genetically engineered kid or legit Sauce and Sakura's or whatever).

SoulUnison

Banned
Aren't these just academy students?
Seems like this generation has some really quick learners...
ChouChou already bustin' out Bubun Baika and apparently surprising a Sharingan user with speed?

We don't see Chouji use Expansion or Human Boulder until he's at the Chunin Exams, and he doesn't use Partial Expansion until the Retrieval Arc, so I always assumed that he was at least a Genin before he learned Expansion, and he was at "Chunin-Level" though not officially a Chunin when he used Partial.

So to me, this was an Academy Student using a Chunin level technique.

aly

Kishi better not break up the Cho Cho and Sarada team. I like them together too much. They're pretty good too or at least they seem much better than the original team 7 at teamwork.

Kishi better not break up the Cho Cho and Sarada team. I like them together too much. They're pretty good too or at least they seem much better than the original team 7 at teamwork.

pretty sure any team is better than original team 7. that team is so fucked since the first time it's formed.

Top Bottom