• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

aly

pretty sure any team is better than original team 7. that team is so fucked since the first time it's formed.

Excellent point and I guess it has been proven over and over again in this manga. I'm just mad that Sarada is probably going to end up with Mitsuki and Bolt and ChoCho with Ino and Shikamaru's kid and that will ruin the awesome girl team up we got going on.

That whole bento/grabbing his shoulder part was so confusing!
I'm not sure why she was so adamant about letting her take it to him? Wouldn't it mean more if he took it himself? And did Shikamaru knowingly let kids follow Naruto while he was on his way to possible danger?

I'm not sure why she was so adamant about letting her take it to him? Wouldn't it mean more if he took it himself? And did Shikamaru knowingly let kids follow Naruto while he was on his way to possible danger?

I think Shikamaru know that Naruto is aware of the kids coming. Naruto himself said that maybe he should got to the kids instead of just wait there.

the part about Bolt not going himself is a bit weird though. I thought he want to spend time with Naruto, you'd think he'll go himself or together with Sarada to give that bento

EhoaVash

Man I'm still not liking boruto as a character. Dude is such a brat.

Sarada though <3 amazing character. Kinda disappointed they didn't meet sasuke yet. Anyway the dude behind the scene has to be fucking itachi's friend shusei(?) Uchiha <:

Also noo hinata went back go short hair. Why she was long hair in 700..how much time has past between then and now. Quit changing the hair damn it

Naruto looks so badass in every panel he's in. Is this how people felt seeing adult Goku kick ass for the first time?

Anyway, some really flimsy translations on this one. I honestly wasn't sure what was happening in some dialogue exchanges. The whole bento setup was a mess.

Erigu

Guess eye transplants suddenly got a lot harder to perform, 10+ years later. Huh.

noo hinata went back go short hair. Why she was long hair in 700..
And in that Uzumaki family illustration from the recent Naruto Shinden-Fuu no Sho Naruto Ten Official Guest Book, too. Guess he forgot (like with his Part 2 Hanabi design?).

Pein

Banned
Naruto not even phased, this dude destroys doujutsu users like nothing. You're gonna need something better then 3 tomoe which he has been fucking with since he was 12 lol.

Also nice to see sennin mode, still cool. Naruto looks kinda goofy though, he needs to put on a headband asap.

SoulUnison

Banned
Naruto not even phased, this dude destroys doujutsu users like nothing. You're gonna need something better then 3 tomoe which he has been fucking with since he was 12 lol.

Also nice to see sennin mode, still cool. Naruto looks kinda goofy though, he needs to put on a headband asap.

I think wearing your headband when you're, like, PresidentKage of your own CityNation is kind of redundant.
Plus he's wearing a giant coat that literally has "7th Hokage" splayed across the back.

What the hell is that midget thing......and it has a sharingan? The akatsuki guy looks to have stitched a sharingan eye to himself?

I wonder why he want's Sasuke's daughter? I'm presuming he already has several sharingans probably found through Obito's collection.

Sarada continues being the best character.

That Shin kid is gonna get rekt. He's got the worst luck in the world as far as heels go, running into the two most powerful people walking the earth on the same fucking day. XD

Guessing Sarada can't use a Sharingan at this point (if she has one since they haven't confirmed if she's some genetically engineered kid or legit Sauce and Sakura's or whatever).

lool poor kid.

That Akatsuki guy is pretty stupid as well, going after the daughter of a godlike shinobi.

aly

lool poor kid.

That Akatsuki guy is pretty stupid as well, going after the daughter of a godlike shinobi.

Assuming the hilarious twist is that it is Shisui brought back from the dead, then you cannot expect rationality from anyone in that clan concerning revenge.

clearly Hinata gave Boruto the bento in order to have a reason for Boruto to see his Pops

sadly Naruto failed and ran off

No. Naruto has more serious issues to be dealing with. Bolt was just acting adamant. He could of caught up with Naruto like Mitsuki says, he even refused to give Sarada the box. Good thing Sarada was having none of his childish antics.

Assuming the hilarious twist is that it is Shisui brought back from the dead, then you cannot expect rationality from anyone in that clan concerning revenge.

Why does he specifically want Sarada though?

No. Naruto has more serious issues to be dealing with. Bolt was just acting adamant. He could of caught up with Naruto like Mitsuki says, he even refused to give Sarada the box. Good thing Sarada was having none of his childish antics.

Why does he specifically want Sarada though?

to hook up Sarada with Shin and repopulate Uchiha clan since it's obvious by now that Sasuke had no plan to repuplate his clan in grand scale, and a shitty dad too apparently.

to hook up Sarada with Shin and repopulate Uchiha clan since it's obvious by now that Sasuke had no plan to repuplate his clan in grand scale, and a shitty dad too apparently.

As a hostage? Guess he didn't get the memo and assumes Sasuke cares about his family.

You guys think Sasuke doesn't care about his family.....thats seems like a big assumption to make considering the amount of things we still don't know.

I wouldn't be shocked that when this is all over (The Uchiha wank fest) Naruto will open his bento bento box to find a message in it therefore making him run back to Borruto leaving Sarada and (lol) ChoCho with Sasuke

CDiggity

Cabbage Patch makes me chuckle with his design.

I must say, none of the new characters are really doing anything for me, except maybe Chouchou.

I also think DadQuest could have been avoided if Sakura didn't act like an idiot getting all emotional and take one minute to say what needed to be said.

Syntsui

So... wasn't Naruto supposed to be in a secret mission or something like that? Why is Shikamaru so casual like ''ohh yeah, you can totally follow him and deliver his sandwich''.

Celebi is fucked. Naruto, so smug and badass. I love it. I've waited so many years for this!

Predictions: Mitsuki and Boruto will join up with the crew. All of them will find Sasuke together. I dont get the Boruto hate. I like the kid and he obviously wants to spend more time with his dad but he's too embarrassed to say that, like most boys his age. I wanna see him fight.

It feels so good to read Naruto weekly again ;_;

Erigu

I also think DadQuest could have been avoided if Sakura didn't act like an idiot getting all emotional and take one minute to say what needed to be said.
So... wasn't Naruto supposed to be in a secret mission or something like that? Why is Shikamaru so casual like ''ohh yeah, you can totally follow him and deliver his sandwich''.
Y'all acting like silly contrivances are something new in this series!

Lexxism

I dont get the Boruto hate. I like the kid and he obviously wants to spend more time with his dad but he's too embarrassed to say that, like most boys his age. I wanna see him fight.

If Naruto's parents were alive, he will be pretty much be spoiled too. They probably hate him
because he's not an Uchiha :p

Cabbage Patch makes me chuckle with his design.

I must say, none of the new characters are really doing anything for me, except maybe Chouchou.

Well thats the whole point.....why do you think Sakura has all of a sudden fallen unconscious....so Sarada can go on this quest. Its an obvious thing but stuff like this is common throughout the genre, heck in most stories full stop.

CDiggity

Well thats the whole point.....why do you think Sakura has all of a sudden fallen unconscious....so Sarada can go on this quest. Its an obvious thing but stuff like this is common throughout the genre, heck in most stories full stop.

Yeah, but it is probably the cliche I don't like the most, then again I am pretty foolish to think this story would subvert or avoid it.

aly

You guys think Sasuke doesn't care about his family.....thats seems like a big assumption to make considering the amount of things we still don't know.

No reason to assume otherwise either and it is just more hilarious this way. The terrible dad Sasuke comics have been well worth it, even if they might not be true.

Considering how they were talking about how strong Sasuke was earlier, I would assume that they know they can't just beat him and need Sarada as a hostage.

]No reason to assume otherwise either [/B]and it is just more hilarious this way. The terrible dad Sasuke comics have been well worth it, even if they might not be true.

Considering how they were talking about how strong Sasuke was earlier, I would assume that they know they can't just beat him and need Sarada as a hostage.

Oh yeah other than the reason that throughout part 1 and 2 Sasuke's vengeance was driven by his love for his family and brother.....now that he has a family of his own you think he's going to go away without a reason. Terrible dad comics are nothing but fan fiction right now xD

celsowmbr

Banned
I don't care if his name is Shin, i will call him Celebi forever

In some brazilians forums we call him "Zé Gotinha"

ze-gotinha-contra-a-dengue.jpg

Aren't these just academy students?
Seems like this generation has some really quick learners...
ChouChou already bustin' out Bubun Baika and apparently surprising a Sharingan user with speed?

We don't see Chouji use Expansion or Human Boulder until he's at the Chunin Exams, and he doesn't use Partial Expansion until the Retrieval Arc, so I always assumed that he was at least a Genin before he learned Expansion, and he was at "Chunin-Level" though not officially a Chunin when he used Partial.

So to me, this was an Academy Student using a Chunin level technique.

Maybe Celebi is just terribly bad. lol

I didn't understand much of that. Glad it isn't just me.

lol. That "Come. Come with me" line... Girls can't resist that amount of swag.

And ChouChou is funny, I laughed on that part with Mitsuki "Is this a love confession?" That dude is weird like an Uchiha.

Maybe Celebi is just terribly bad. lol

I didn't understand much of that. Glad it isn't just me.

lol. That "Come. Come with me" line... Girls can't resist that amount of swag.

And ChouChou is funny, I laughed on that part with Mitsuki "Is this a love confession?" That dude is weird like an Uchiha.

Bolt was being a brat and did not want to take it Naruto since he had already left. Heck he wanted to go home and complain to Hinata about it. Sarada volunteered to take it instead. Bolt tried to cover up how much it affected him but Sarada saw right through it because she probably knows all about Bolt's antics to get his fathers attention. She tells him that even if he doesn't hand it the message that is there with the making of the bento will be carried to Naruto. Bolt's probably wondering why Sarada cares so much. Well its because Sarada can relate and recognises that Bolt's situation is far less severe so why is he wasting such opportunities....she would never in her case.

One big reason I'm excited for this part 3 is to see more simpler Ninja fights. No crazy God powers, I wanna see more weapons being used, more taijutsu and simpler ninjutsu. Its a nice way to reset the power creep I guess.

If Naruto's parents were alive, he will be pretty much be spoiled too. They probably hate him
because he's not an Uchiha :p

Yup. Naruto was annoying when he was a kid too.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I like how Naruto seemingly recognized Shin. Foreshadowing!

Fj0823

I believe the new Team will be Boruto-Sarada-Mitsuki

Boruto and Sarada will have romantic tension and Mitsuki will make awkward remarks about it.

You know its coming.

Gonna repeat what others are saying, Sarada has been a damn good protagonist thus far. She avoids nearly every shounen trope in the book, has an interesting story with the question of her parentage and a good design. They keep this up and as far as I'm concerned she can stay the lead instead of Bolt.

Don't screw it up Kishi.
He'll probably screw it up. :(

Top Bottom