• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

That dark sclera means he's a zombie, right? Then Shisui isn't retconned but brainwashed by Edo Tensei.

Yeah....but the rest of his face looks normal so maybe its just the sharingan. Also those things around him may not be stitches but those chakra rods.

It's going to be even better when Chou calls Sasuke her father. Can we just get a manga with those two?

It has to happen.

there's a new translation out, I understand the bento scene a bit more than the previous translation. it's not Bolt upset not meeting Naruto, but he's upset because Naruto left even though he know Hinata is making him bento. so he felt Naruto didn't deserve the bento which is why he didn't want to let Sarada give it to Naruto at first.

if previous chapter paint Bolt as clinging to Naruto too much, this one paint him as being mommy's boy. it's kind of adorable, really. lol

Its Bolt's fault for being late and then he refuses to give to to Naruto when he's not that far away.

Its Bolt's fault for being late and then he refuses to give to to Naruto when he's not that far away.

he didn't want Naruto to have the bento because he think Naruto didn't care about Hinata's bento, or at least not care enough to wait for Bolt bring the bento. it's him being defensive for his mother. "if he didn't care for the bento enough to wait, then he didn't deserve the bento at all"

I didn't get the impression about Bolt being at fault for coming late, really. it's not like Naruto wait for him at all, he just go right away after he finished talking to Shikamaru.

he didn't want Naruto to have the bento because he think Naruto didn't care about Hinata's bento, or at least not care enough to wait for Bolt bring the bento. it's him being defensive for his mother. "if he didn't care for the bento enough to wait, then he didn't deserve the bento at all"

I didn't get the impression about Bolt being at fault for coming late, really. it's not like Naruto wait for him at all, he just go right away after he finished talking to Shikamaru.

Naruto has just got a message from Sasuke about some serious shit going down......Shikamaru notes that Bolt is late.

Every single person there gives Bolt a valid option. Mitsuki says lets go after him, Shikamaru encourages him to go after Naruto as well, Sarada offers to take it for him and he refuses all of that. Thank god Sarada breaks some sense into his stubborn head. Its not about being late or early, as long as the message the bento has is carried to the person. Thats what matters.

Nah, i think sasuke is aiight. As far as reasonable feelings are concerned.

Obito was a simp

and midarra was a sucka

Itachi was a coward

Dem fighting words

I really don't get why Naruto couldn't wait Burrito for a few more minutes. I think it's just to develop the plot.

How do you know its only minutes? No one can blame this on Naruto since he has an important reason to leave quickly.....whats Bolt's ever so important reason for not delivering the food to him? He has none. He even admits defeat by giving Sarada the lunch.

How do you know its only minutes? No one can blame this on Naruto since he has an important reason to leave quickly.....whats Bolt's ever so important reason for not delivering the food to him? He has none. He even admits defeat by giving Sarada the lunch.
It looked like it was just seconds, actually. lol

I agree Burrito is wrong but it wouldn't harm or jeopardize the mission for Naruto to wait his own son bring the food made by his wife. I'd certainly wait for my son If he was expecting to meet me. Naruto is really fast now, he could compensate the delay and Sasuke is too strong to be in real danger now.

Khezu

Itachi was a coward in the one area that really mattered, dealing with his brother.

He was a coward and a failure, and to be honest, down right cruel.

lol at the unwarranted Bolt hate

dude is a kid that overly loves his mother and wants to get recognised by his pop

I can find a ton of people who would likely be overly embarresed about their childhood attitude too but at least Bolt isn't a douche/bully to people

tumblr_noc6t7ewGy1s08x4fo1_400.jpg

I just realized Chocho and Salad have matching outfit. best friend forever. :D

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
eh, Neji is an asshole before he got his beating, and even after he reformed, he's not the loud type like Bolt.

Bolt is basically Naruto at his age with a lot more confidence. or rather, didn't have Naruto's self doubt due to being often ignored as a child. man I can't wait to see him fight. want to see what his prodigious talent is, his taijutsu style etc. would be cool if he had some gentle fist style taijutsu even without the byakugan.
I didn't say Neji was loud, lol. I said he had an aloofness and "swag" to him that Bolt also seems to have.

CrazyDude

It's his fault for being late? How do you know that? Boruto can't help it if his father is faster than he is. It's obvious that they arrived right when Naruto left.

The mission isn't so important that he could wait a minute. Sasuke isn't so weak not to handle anything that is thrown at him.

It's his fault for being late? How do you know that? Boruto can't help it if his father is faster than he is. It's obvious that they arrived right when Naruto left.

The mission isn't so important that he could wait a minute. Sasuke isn't so weak not to handle anything that is thrown at him.

Naruto has a bad feeling about this hence he leaves quickly. Like I said, Naruto has a reason. Bolt has none, is called out of it and accepts his error but still doesn't want to deliver it himself.

CrazyDude

Naruto has a bad feeling about this hence he leaves quickly. Like I said, Naruto has a reason. Bolt has none, is called out of it and accepts his error but still doesn't want to deliver it himself.

Again Naruto could have waited on his bad feeling for a minute. The situation is not so dire that he couldn't wait a minute. Anyways, Naruto is running in sage mode. Boruto wouldn't be able to catch up even if he tried. Sarada uses the bento situation to give her an excuse to follow Naruto. She isn't doing it from the bottom of her heart either.

Again Naruto could have waited on his bad feeling for a minute. The situation is not so dire that he couldn't wait a minute. Anyways, Naruto is running in sage mode. Boruto wouldn't be able to catch up even if he tried. Sarada uses the bento situation to give her an excuse to follow Naruto. She isn't doing it from the bottom of her heart either.

Thats not what happens when someone has a bad feeling about a situation lol The children meeting up with Naruto was never in question. Sarada, ChoCho, Mitsuki and Shikamaru all know it will happen, Bolt just refuses to go out of stubbornness.

Sarada initially sees the bento as an excuse for when Naruto finds out they followed him but after seeing Boruto's attitude, gets serious and speaks what she thinks of his stubbornness. That Uchiha stare ain't no joke.

CrazyDude

Thats not what happens when someone has a bad feeling about a situation lol The children meeting up with Naruto was never in question. Sarada, ChoCho, Mitsuki and Shikamaru all know it will happen, Bolt just refuses to go out of stubbornness.

Sarada initially sees the bento as an excuse for when Naruto finds out they followed him but after seeing Boruto's attitude, gets serious and speaks what she thinks of his stubbornness. That Uchiha stare ain't no joke.

Naruto has time to turn back and meet up with Sarada who is following him but has no time to wait one minute for his son. Sage mode makes him faster then any of the kids, so catching up to him is not a sure thing just because they thing they can catch up to him.

Bolt refuses to go since he stated that even Naruto knew that Hinata made this meal for him and yet he couldn't wait a few seconds for it. (Plus the fact that Bolt of course isn't aware that Naruto left for a urgent matter) Therefore Bolt came to the conclusion that Naruto didn't deserve his mothers food.

Shikamaru knew this and stated that Bento analogy to Bolt saying that love was put into that meal which made Bolt think about his mother in which case he agreed to give Salada the meal since she wanted to follow Naruto anyway

Bolt was first confused as to why Sarada wanted to chase after Naruto anyway for a Bento but after hearing her state that father analogy he allowed her to do so.

Haha. I know. He's not an Uchiha that's why. If he is, the people will be all over him.

lol they are over exaggerating childhood tendency

Naruto has time to turn back and meet up with Sarada who is following him but has no time to wait one minute for his son. Sage mode makes him faster then any of the kids, so catching up to him is not a sure thing just because they thing they can catch up to him.

Its assumed by everyone else as a sure thing so what you're saying is a not a valid point. Bolt refuses to go because he's being adamant not because Naruto will not meet him.

The scene is meant to show a clash between how Sarada and Bolt deal with the situation and tells us about their attitudes as a result.

aly

The way Itachi dealt with his brother was full of stupidity and selfishness, but I'm not sure if I would call it cowardice.

Joni

There is a difference between waiting up for someone who is coming at an unspecified point of time in the middle of a safe zone versus turning back towards an Uchiha in the middle of a dangerous area when he is specifically hunting someone that is after her father.

CrazyDude

There is a difference between waiting up for someone who is coming at an unspecified point of time in the middle of a safe zone versus turning back towards an Uchiha in the middle of a dangerous area when he is specifically hunting someone that is after her father.

It's not that dangerous if Shikamaru let pre-genin kids out of the village without a fuss. Plus, he already noticed them at the gate, if he wanted to stop them from following he could have done it then. He should also be able to sense that Boruto is near considering they arrived right when he left.

Village

Itachi was a coward in the one area that really mattered, dealing with his brother.

He was a coward and a failure, and to be honest, down right cruel.
I like itachi's raven based powers as much as the next dude,but itachi was strait up a coward.
Dude used the suffering of his brother as a repenting mechanism.And only became truly helpful after he died and was necromanced back free of concequence.

Edit: By the way, that isn't exactly a bad thing. Uchiha's are regularly besides midarra the most emotionally justified characters in the manga. Itachi is justified in his cowardice, Sasuke is justified in his self rightousness, and in some ways Obito due to his delings with midarra is justified in his simpery, I mean not really at all. But maybe if you think about it super nice I don't know, probably not. My point is , while itachi is totally a coward, he has reasons for being a coward, and he's a good character despite being one, I feel the same about sasuke and his revengence. I can't say that for a lot of folks in naruto, garra had pretty good reasons.

Honestly, Obito had the weakest reason imo....he couldn't accept reality and so wanted to live in a delusional world and force everyone else to follow him.

I wouldn't call what Itachi did to Sasuke cowardice(well part of it probably was), it was extreme arrogance and selfishness. He wanted to have his cake and eat it when it came to Sasuke, he thought he was so perfect and wise he could plan out Sasuke's entire life and orchestrate his own perfect death.

He was wrong and only ended up hurting Sasuke more than he did anyone else. It was less about fear of his own well being and more that his love blinded him.(which is exactly what Tobirama
(#hewasright)
says about Uchiha, their love is so strong it makes them crazy)

Village

Honestly, Obito had the weakest reason imo....he couldn't accept reality and so wanted to live in a delusional world and force everyone else to follow him.

Oh i know , i gave up in the middle of that statement trying to justify his actions.

I kind of couldn't, like i get why he's evil. I just can't get behind it

Cant wait for all the salt when Bolt finally accepts Saradas feelings and they smash and have babies. Then we can hate Bolt's son for being a spoiled brat who's just like his father.

Top Bottom