• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
F2s3ML7.gif

FZZ

Banned
Lmaooooooo wow Sauce WOW

This is gold

I hope he is like "jk I'm sorry for missing all your bdays, here's my rinnegan"

Pein

Banned
Naruto as Hokage is so kickass, its a big deal for kids of the village to be saved by the leader, thats just so neat.

skip the lord it just 7th and lol at Naruto asking where is Chouji after chocho's comment.

lmao fucking Sasuke, this is too much, absolutely perfect

next chapter:

Salad: Dad why didn't you try to stay in touch wife me or your wife?

Sasuke: I have a wife!?

orochi91

What did you guys think of Sarada's sharingan?

It was a pretty effective emotional build-up, though she only has a single tomoe.

I fuckin love this Spin-off, this is better than the Main Series!

Yea, I'm kinda shocked at how good it is.

This is why the main series should have had an Uchiha as the main character.

That clan is so crazy, it's constantly entertaining.

What did you guys think of Sarada's sharingan?

It was a pretty effective emotional build-up, though she only has a single tomoe.

I think Sarada's sharingan awakening is very well done and drives the point home that she must be in a strong emotional state to awaken it. one thing i cant remember, did sasuke awaken one tomoe on each eye first or did he start with two tomoe? i cant remember.

orochi91

I think Sarada's sharingan awakening is very well done and drives the point home that she must be in a strong emotional state to awaken it. one thing i cant remember, did sasuke awaken one tomoe on each eye first or did he start with two tomoe? i cant remember.

Yea, he only had 1 tomoe in each eye when he confronted Itachi during the Uchiha massacre.

Also, why is that creepy little Juubi thing
using Space-Time jutsu???

Erigu

I guess this proves that the Sharingan's awakening isn't dependent upon intense feelings born from loss alone.
It's nice how Kishimoto keeps retconning that one even after the end of the series.

And of course, that thing about Sasuke not even knowing what his own daughter looks like... Holy crap, Kishimoto, you and your absurd contrivances...

dani_dc

It's nice how Kishimoto keeps retconning that one even after the end of the series.

And of course, that thing about Sasuke not even knowing what his own daughter looks like... Holy crap, Kishimoto, you and your absurd contrivances...

Strong emotional reaction makes more sense than just loss.

Nothing absurd about him not knowing his daughter, he's been on a "mission" since she was born!

The Sarada visiting Sasuke has the Sharingan. Shin only saw Sarada when she lacked one, so he wouldn't imitate her that way.

Yeah that's actually Sarada. Sauce doesn't know what she looks like as a kid so he assumed it's one of Shin's cronies. XD

Sarada and Naruto together was super cute on the other hand. You can tell that Naruto really cares about her, like Kishi actually took in mind she's the child of his best friends (which I wouldn't have thought possible based on the stuff he forgets to put in like Naruto's kids having Hyuuga traits lol).

phaze

Sasuke just wants her to be able to protect herself.

So he will stab her hoping that she will manage to awaken Mangekyo too.

My God this spin-off is so good thus far, I wish it would be a full blown series. When Kishi doesn't focus on pacing and bullshit power ups, he really makes enjoyable characters and entertaining stories. I can't wait for Sasuke to go full Itachi and say :" foolish little daughter, if you want me to acknowledge you, you gotta git gud.", then beat the shit outta her while he internally cries to dust in the wind by Kansas. Man I wish Itachi was a father.

SoulUnison

Banned
I hope this is so traumatic to Sarada that she goes straight from 1 Tomoe to, like, Eternal Mange-Rinnegan.

Sasuke: "Oh, shit!"
Sarada: "I'm in Hell."

Top Bottom