• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

we didn't know much about Mitsuki, but I already really like him. bros with Bolt, pretty sharp in reading the situation, and will point it out to others upfront. I laugh when he pointed out Chocho that she need help.

man, I hope he didn't end up being bad guy like previous generation teams, what with Orochimaru, Obito, and Sasuke all end up being bad guys.

cyborg009

Banned
we didn't know much about Mitsuki, but I already really like him. bros with Bolt, pretty sharp in reading the situation, and will point it out to others upfront. I laugh when he pointed out Chocho that she need help.

man, I hope he didn't end up being bad guy like previous generation teams, what with Orochimaru, Obito, and Sasuke all end up being bad guys.

His eyes looks like Orochimaru's.

Joni

It's not that dangerous if Shikamaru let pre-genin kids out of the village without a fuss. Plus, he already noticed them at the gate, if he wanted to stop them from following he could have done it then. He should also be able to sense that Boruto is near considering they arrived right when he left.

He saw them hiding, he didn't necessarily sense them hiding.

Forget about Bolt and his boring family problems. I want Sasuke to train team Sarada, ChouChou and Mitsuki.

Yeah I would like that. Sasuke can also wear a mask like Kakashi to cover over up his rinnegan eye...oh mai gawd the parallels xD

Chouchou is funny

tumblr_nochdnWueR1qbknjpo1_500.png

tumblr_nochdnWueR1qbknjpo2_400.png

The greatest.

I think we will definitely see Sarada activating her sharingan in this manga. I don't think she has activated yet since she doesn't see to know much about it.

Some promotional art showed her having it:
tumblr_noe6m900hP1ta3dd3o1_500.jpg

he almost seems TOO good though. I wonder what his origins are. Imagine he is Orochimaru's kid or something.

So is the movie gonna be the manga in movie form or just another movie but canon? Haven't been up to date with that much. Also I hope Sarada doesn't go crazy like all the other Uchihas.......there's enough of that in the P1-2 of the manga already lol!

So is the movie gonna be the manga in movie form or just another movie but canon? Haven't been up to date with that much. Also I hope Sarada doesn't go crazy like all the other Uchihas.......there's enough of that in the P1-2 of the manga already lol!

She won't :p

The movie is a continuation of the manga. Not sure whats going to happen after that. Right now its seems the manga is going to be focusing on Sarada and the movie will be focusing on Bolt.

She won't :p

The movie is a continuation of the manga. Not sure whats going to happen after that. Right now its seems the manga is going to be focusing on Sarada and the movie will be focusing on Bolt.

Much thanks! Nice to see that we'll get a steady stream of new Naruto content for a short while.

Yeah I've seen that there is some terrible quality one and also some good quality one but korean audio and absolutely terrible subs. At least that's what I had read online :/

I got the chance to watch it in theater, I like the movie, surprisingly there's a lot of girls watching and you can hear them giggling and 'Aaawww'ing on certain scenes. that's kinda surreal although I guess kinda expected since the movie has been promoted as romance movie too.

Ponn

Banned
I was thinking about the general theme over the whole Naruto arc and i'm wondering now that we are looking at a new generation here when are they going to start trimming the "new" hedge of parents. On top of that Hokage's didn't seem to fare very well either.

I was thinking about the general theme over the whole Naruto arc and i'm wondering now that we are looking at a new generation here when are they going to start trimming the "new" hedge of parents. On top of that Hokage's didn't seem to fare very well either.

Unless Naruto sacrifices himself for the children he isn't dying. Dude too strong.

Naruto needs to die in order to Konohamaru to become Hokage, and Uzumakies are well know for they ridiculous life force and longevity so there's a chance Konohamaru could die before him, unless Naruto is killed.

Though lets face it, every Hokage after Naruto is going to pale in comparison.

The longest peace period ever known in the Ninja world.
The peace brings a huge technological boom.
Naruto can keep his kage level clones protecting the villages.
He can also power up (Chakra Shroud/Jacket, God knows how strong his shroud can be in his final mode) other ninjas, for tough battles.

Suck it haters, my boy is the best.

Hsieh

Naruto isn't going to die, just look at what happened to Dragon Ball when Goku died supposedly for good and Gohan took over as the main character. Toriyama had to asspull a brand new way of bringing people back to life just to bring back Goku and reinstate him as the main character.

rrc1594

Naruto isn't going to die, just look at what happened to Dragon Ball when Goku died supposedly for good and Gohan took over as the main character. Toriyama had to asspull a brand new way of bringing people back to life just to bring back Goku and reinstate him as the main character.

Plus if he kills Naruto and fans react wrong. He's fucked ain't no Dragon balls in Naruto

Plus if he kills Naruto and fans react wrong. He's fucked ain't no Dragon balls in Naruto

there can always be edo naruto. lol

edit: or Naruto left his mind in Bolt's head like Minato and Kushina, act more like advisor

edit2: or a fake out, it's actually clone that died

edit3: or Sakura or someone invent Resurrection tecnique

Saw some spoilers......

b0e.gif

Did Shin have MS......kamui?
Naruto looks awesome in his kyuubi cloak
Apparently Sarada awakens her sharingan
At the end Sasuke is seen pointing his sword at Sarada

Welfare

Saw some spoilers......

Did Shin have MS......kamui?
Naruto looks awesome in his kyuubi cloak
Apparently Sarada awakens her sharingan
At the end Sasuke is seen pointing his sword at Sarada

Shin does have MS. Him and Jubiimon use a ST jutsu
He does :D
Would be cool
"You're one of the bad guys" Sasuke must be getting attacked by a whole bunch of experiments if he thinks Sarada is bad. Or it's possibly a fake if Chouchou isn't with her.

Shin does have MS. Him and Jubiimon use a ST jutsu
He does :D
Would be cool
"You're one of the bad guys" Sasuke must be getting attacked by a whole bunch of experiments if he thinks Sarada is bad.

Kishi ending on another cliffhanger grrr
Anyway this goes along with some rumours on 2chan last week that Sarada was going to meet Sasuke in chapter 5 and the series is 12 chapters long

Khezu

It's not Shin that has Kamui, it's the little small monster guy that does it.

Kishi probably wants the convenience of teleportation, but doesn't want to have to design another fight around it.

Sai

Like Khezu said, it's
the lil' Jūbi-lookin' thing that used Kamui. Both the eye and the voice that came from it are probably the father's.

What's odd, though, is that the Tomoe Seal pattern of its Mangekyō Sharingan is the same as Shin's, yet the dōryoku of his Mangekyō Sharingan seems to involve some form of telekinesis.

I can't wait for the eventual Boruto series. It's inevitable at this point. Only question is, will it be manga or anime?
Eh, I hope Kishimoto drops his drawing utensils, as far as Naruto is concerned, after this Gaiden. I don't think he has the same kind of passion for it, and has wanted to move onto different genres after a significant break.

That said, I'm sure Studio Pierrot will milk this for all it's worth.

brinstar

Eh, I hope Kishimoto drops his drawing utensils, as far as Naruto is concerned, after this Gaiden. I don't think he has the same kind of passion for it, and has wanted to move onto different genres after a significant break.

That said, I'm sure Studio Pierrot will milk this for all it's worth.

Yeah, I'm ready to see what kind of stuff Kishimoto does next. I'd love to see some shorter, easier to digest stuff from him.

Top Bottom