• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Fox318

H4BK2uB.jpg

Holy crap Naruto looked badass in that panel with all the arms coming out. Also "Just Seventh is fine" lol swag.

Pretty awesome chapter. Don't want it to ever end. I also enjoyed Naruto chilling with Sarada and his lies about Sasuke and him haha.

This is too perfect to be true. lol

Seriously, couldn't be someone disguised as Sarada? I can't believe Sasuke would commit such a mistake.

Amazing chapter!

Firstly Naruto with his new kyuubi cloak looks awesome. It seems like he hasn't used it for quite some time though according to Kurama.

I think we have all underestimated this Shin kid or more importantly this organisation. Kid has MS ( a new one) and that plankton thing could use space time jutsu. The source I read said you can;t fight him alone, but it seems they aren't even scared of Naruto or Sasuke....the two strongest shinobi in existence. If this organisation has EMS users with special abilities that thats a serious problem for Sasuke and Naruto.

Sarada in this chapter.....oh man she is so adorable:

tumblr_noos39bGMA1tcpkobo1_400.jpg
tumblr_noospexiSH1u9nyi4o2_250.png

tumblr_noot3gzthx1sde4zoo1_400.jpg
tumblr_nootkcruV71u9nyi4o1_400.png

I think its pretty amazing how Sarada activated her Sharingan just through her love/excitement for Sasuke. Seems like that has never happened before? Makes me think if getting MS really has to be a traumatic experience?

And then the cliffhanger.......Sasuke, wat r u doing?

I see what you did there, Kishi.

yo what is this place

Kain

I think the traumatic experience bit for the MS was made up bullshit by Itachi?

Anyway, Sasuke is a dick, episode #786

Nightbird

This Chapter made me clear my doubt.

Sarada must be Sakuras Daughter, i have no other explaination for the bad luck. Sarada must have inherited it from Sakura

Sasuke is just following Uchiha tradition

when Itachi met Sasuke again in Part 1 he attacked him (of course after Sasuke charged in)

Sarada may be too innocent not to attack her Father hence why Sasuke is giving her the motivation

Yado

It's also pretty clear Naruto knows why they're after Sarada as well. I have no idea what that could be about.

Probably something petty -_-

Joni

What if Sarada is just some byproduct of the Karin healing process, so Sasuke really doesn't know. Or it could be that the education in Konoha is really screwed up and he doesn't know how kids are born.

Got to admit, I'm not fond of Sasuke's character AT ALL, but goddamn if his sense of style in his mid-thirties ain't on point.

Naruto's cloak game aint shit.

Fj0823

I don't know about the others but Gendo is the worst....I can't even remember why he did all that to Shinji.

In the manga he was jelaous of baby Shinji for having all of mom's attention. No joke.

In the anime he was just a prick with a hidden agenda, making some bullcrap excuses about how he didn't want to hurt him at the very end.

Sai

Kishi drew the nine tails the wrong color. The lighter version was sucked out of Naruto and should be running around in the wild.
Both halves of Kurama are with Naruto now. We didn't see it happen, but that's pretty much what was alluded to when Gyūki, in response to Yang Kurama asking him what he'd be doing from now on, told Yang Kurama that he'd be going back to Killer B. And immediately before Yang Kurama could answer the question Gyūki turned around on him, Hagoromo asked if he'd be willing to stay with Naruto; he consented all tsundere-like.

one thing i cant remember, did sasuke awaken one tomoe on each eye first or did he start with two tomoe? i cant remember.
When he awakened it back during the Uchiha clan massacre, it was a single tomoe in each eye. When he "re-awakened" it during the fight with Haku, there was an additional tomoe in one of the eyes.

orochi91

Sarada in this chapter.....oh man she is so adorable:

tumblr_noos39bGMA1tcpkobo1_400.jpg
tumblr_noospexiSH1u9nyi4o2_250.png

tumblr_noot3gzthx1sde4zoo1_400.jpg
tumblr_nootkcruV71u9nyi4o1_400.png

You know, I feel that these panels are supposed to show how much she's subconsciously wanting a father figure.

The way Naruto patted her head is probably similar to how she envisions Sasuke doing it to her.

That explains how happy she seems :/

In the manga he was jelaous of baby Shinji for having all of mom's attention. No joke.

In the anime he was just a prick with a hidden agenda, making some bullcrap excuses about how he didn't want to hurt him at the very end.

Wow. I was talking about the anime. Well I'm glad Rei betrayed him, his wife condemned him, and Shinji ruined his plans.

Im actually really enjoying this little special that is going on. I hope it stays consistent like how the beginning of Naruto was. You guys think this will turn into a full fledged series?

Top Bottom