• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Sasuke's character is surrounded in mystery in gaiden......so many questions and Kishi is doing this on purpose >.<
He better give us more after the movie.

Or rather, her mom's level. Gotta take that Chidori kill attempt only to be stopped by Naruto.
lol we can hope!

Also dawww:

tumblr_noq028QWcE1u9aq5jo1_500.png

Welfare

Hmm maybe he didn't feel it would be satisfactory because of that kids abilities and the other dude.

What can these clones do? Sage mode, etc?
Anything Naruto can do.

Considering the shin kid had MS, the thing beside him has ST jutsu then Naruto made the right call. You shouldn't underestimate them (this organisation) especially when kids safety is on the line.

I guess, but Naruto didn't even have to move a muscle to make Shin and the Juubimon run away, and it doesn't seem like the thing can use S/T to teleport anywhere besides the cloaked guy because it had to go to Shin in order to take him back. Sage mode should make a trip back safe.

But either way, Naruto wanted to take Sarada to Sasuke, so it doesn't matter.

He better give us more after the movie.

lol we can hope!

Also dawww:

tumblr_noq028QWcE1u9aq5jo1_500.png

Screen_Shot_2015_05_21_at_23_30_57.jpg

That smile. Lol even Naruto recognises.

The team 7 moment was real touching though.

Anything Naruto can do.

I guess, but Naruto didn't even have to move a muscle to make Shin and the Juubimon run away, and it doesn't seem like the thing can use S/T to teleport anywhere besides the cloaked guy because it had to go to Shin in order to take him back. Sage mode should make a trip back safe.

But either way, Naruto wanted to take Sarada to Sasuke, so it doesn't matter.

Shin is not the only member and ST jutsus are nothing to scoff at even at Sasuke/Naruto's level.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I didn't pick that up, awesome.

I hope sasuke takes a swipe at Sarada. Time to get on yo papa's level.

I genuinely laughed at placing himself at the top of everything with Sasuke in the academy. Naruto stays Naruto. And that's a good thing. TBH, Sasuke staying Sasuke is a great thing too. I don't want reformed good guy no fun sasuke around. I like unpredictable quiet badass.
Badass? You mean asshole

Yado

Hm, now I'm starting to doubt if that's really Sarada. Why would Naruto let them rest there when they could have rested where Sasuke is if it's that close?

aly

Hm, now I'm starting to doubt if that's really Sarada. Why would Naruto let them rest there when they could have rested where Sasuke is if it's that close?

Eh, I just think that's a convenient way to start the drama, without Naruto instantly there to fix it rather than something like that.

I think its going to be 12 chapters.

who's getting trolled ;)
Awwww really? Dang, that sucks.......at least we're getting something nowadays haha. I like the Naruto universe since it's a interesting place so I was hoping to see more of the world now that it's more modern compared to before.

What a fucking awesome chapter that was. Naruto is the best dad to everyone except Boruto it seems. If Sarada and Boruto get hitched in the future, she would be right at home. I really wish Boruto was part of this journey, I'm sure he would have loved to be in on those conversations. I assumed Nine Tails was outside of Narutos body, like in chapter 700 or something. Need to see more of him.

Meanwhile, Sasuke...lmao

Chou Chou is fucking annoying tho.

Oh fuck what if this trauma gets Sarada to activate her sharingan? Thatd be dope.

Edit: beaten like Sasukes desires to be a good parent

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Chocho is nothing like either of her parents. I don't really like her character (annoying is a good word) but I do like that particular aspect.

Her head in the clouds attitude is the perfect recipe for character development, though. Shit happens, makes her realize "oh wait life is not a game", ???, development.

Erigu

Why would Naruto, in response to ChoCho's question on Sasuke, say you should just let Sarada answer that question if Sasuke was never at the village for 12 years or so? He then has the thoughts of Sasuke has been away the entire time.....entire time of what? Sarada's life? Seems a bit contradictory.
[...]
How can a random villain know of Sasuke's daughter (there are no birth records either) but Sasuke does not......that doesn't make sense to me.
Because he's been away for a decade or so! So, so far away.
And then, one morning, Naruto decides to meet up with him, he leaves in the afternoon, and reaches the meeting place before night.

Zeroth

I wonder if they will pull a "Sarada initially is happy to be with Sasuke, then gets mad he was absent her entire life. She runs away and gets captured"

Megahouse better release a Sarada figure, with multiple facial expressions. Naruto has really been underserved in the figure market. What only Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi got figures?

I think its pretty amazing how Sarada activated her Sharingan just through her love/excitement for Sasuke. Seems like that has never happened before? Makes me think if getting MS really has to be a traumatic experience?

And then the cliffhanger.......Sasuke, wat r u doing?

See I was under the impression that it just had to be an highly emotional experience.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
See I was under the impression that it just had to be an highly emotional experience.

We were told that awakening any Sharingan power required some form of emotional trauma, but here we see one awoken from joy. So while you look to be right, it isn't what we were originally told or even led to believe. All that said, even the sources we have for this info aren't the most trustworthy in the first place.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm really starting to think Mitsuki is Orochimaru's kid.

I hope I'm wrong and he is just someone completely new, but at the same time it would be very cool to see Oro's kid be a suave good guy. The few times Oro acted not crazy and evil he came off as smooth and sarcastic. He wore similar clothes as a kid, too.

I thought it was due to high emotion

like how Tobirama said that the Uchiha's are the most loved obsessed people

so Sarada being overly emotional for her dad unlocked it

We were told that awakening any Sharingan power required some form of emotional trauma, but here we see one awoken from joy. So while you look to be right, it isn't what we were originally told or even led to believe. All that said, even the sources we have for this info aren't the most trustworthy in the first place.

I'm also sticking with my Theory that one of the reason's Saskue stayed away from her is because his Rinnegan was prematurely activating Sarada's eyes. Maybe her being close to him (re?)activated her eyes.

That my Theory until next week anyways :p

SolVanderlyn

Uchihas are given a second chance.

One leaves the village. Returns with the Nine Tails and tries to kill the village leader. Destroys a good amount of village land in the process

Another fuses with a monster, kills hundreds of people with crazy demon powers, later summons the Nine Tails again (in the village this time), kills the Hokage and his wife, lives and becomes the de facto leader of a huge criminal organization

Uchihas plan a coup. Hundreds die

One lives. He tortures his brother incessantly and turns him into a murderous psychopath. Does it again when he meets him for the first time in years, then tells him to hate the world more. Peaces out for a second time

Zombie Uchiha declares war on the entire world with an army of other zombies. Is responsible for summoning a terrible ancient demon into the world

Another lives. Is said murderous psychopath. Becomes evil. Nearly kills his best friend and future wife on multiple occasions. Leaves two of his new also evil comrades in the middle of enemy territory and doesn't give it a second thought. Almost kills the other one. Plans an extremely dangerous revolution that is basically the Uchiha Coup x10000 where many more people would die

Is forgiven. Let back into village, has daughter. Immediately leaves daughter and wife. Sees daughter for first time in years, threatens to stab her

Meanwhile, fake Uchihas are creating mini Ten Tails and experimenting on children to make more fake Uchihas

4439224-5816507947-be4.j.jpg

Sharpeye

I'm really starting to think Mitsuki is Orochimaru's kid.

I hope I'm wrong and he is just someone completely new, but at the same time it would be very cool to see Oro's kid be a suave good guy. The few times Oro acted not crazy and evil he came off as smooth and sarcastic. He wore similar clothes as a kid, too.

Wasn't Orochimaru obsessed with immortality? Maybe he found a way and he is Mitsuki through the power of semi-reincarnation BS.

This theory is so crazy it must be true!!
It's not going to be true

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I genuinely laughed at placing himself at the top of everything with Sasuke in the academy. Naruto stays Naruto. And that's a good thing. TBH, Sasuke staying Sasuke is a great thing too. I don't want reformed good guy no fun sasuke around. I like unpredictable quiet badass.

Agreed.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
They were kage level back in the war, but apparently being with one wouldn't be safe now.

I honestly think naruto is just being clever and actually allowing sarada to see her dad, remember he said "you might see your old man" even tho he is clearly going to sasuke, not to maybe see him, but to straight up meet him.

Top Bottom