• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Joni

Because he's been away for a decade or so! So, so far away.
And then, one morning, Naruto decides to meet up with him, he leaves in the afternoon, and reaches the meeting place before night.
Even worse, he reaches the meeting place at the speed of the kids. He isn't running at his speed. But it is probable that Sasuke also moved and most likely did so at full speed while covering the greater distance, considering Naruto is the hokage and shouldn't be too far away from the village. So the tower is more likely a place they had agreed on before as a good meeting place.

Sasuke's character is surrounded in mystery in gaiden......so many questions and Kishi is doing this on purpose >.<
what gaiden?
What a fucking awesome chapter that was. Naruto is the best dad to everyone except Boruto it seems. If Sarada and Boruto get hitched in the future, she would be right at home. I really wish Boruto was part of this journey, I'm sure he would have loved to be in on those conversations. I assumed Nine Tails was outside of Narutos body, like in chapter 700 or something. Need to see more of him.

Meanwhile, Sasuke...lmao

Chou Chou is fucking annoying tho.

When has the Nine tails been out of Naruto's body other than during the ninja war? Naruto can't live without the 9 tails, no?

Erigu

it is probable that Sasuke also moved and most likely did so at full speed while covering the greater distance
Then again, seeing how Shin was telling his father how his encounter with Sasuke went down on that same morning (and they apparently can teleport), it all happened fairly quickly...

Really, no matter how you look at it, either Sasuke wasn't all that far (and that "underdeveloped place" that doesn't even sell phone batteries is actually somewhere in the village's backyard, pretty much), or he's so fast it doesn't really matter (hell, with all those summoning and teleportation techniques, I'm not sure how it could anyway). And his having been away for so long that he doesn't know what Sarada looks like and she doesn't remember him seems fairly hard to justify.

I gotta say it's impressive how crazily devoted Sakura is.

I don't think there's anything Sasuke could do that would get her to stop loving him, guy runs off for over a decade and can't even find the time to send a letter and she's trucking on like nothing's wrong.

Ponn

Banned

I don't think there's anything Sasuke could do that would get her to stop loving him, guy runs off for over a decade and can't even find the time to send a letter and she's trucking on like nothing's wrong.

I said it before, she's a walking, talking Lifetime movie. I feel really bad for her. Don't think she should have ended up with Naruto, but didn't want to see her in this disaster of a relationship either. Should have went with the Rock-Man.
or Ino

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle

She's a fucking idiot.

Sorry for the overly harsh tone, but really, there's no other way to describe her in regards to Sasuke.

She's a fucking idiot.

If it does turn out Sarada isn't hers, then she's the goddamn mother of the year for just stepping up and taking her no questions asked, especially if she is some crazy experiment and not biologically Sasuke's kid either. So that's at least one good thing about her.

But yeah, her devotion to Sauce is really damn sad as revealed by this chapter if all the running gags have merit and they never got married. 12 years of little contact (if any) with Konoha and she still carries the torch? That's one hell of a long distance relationship.

Trey

Chou Chou is an abomination, and whatever Sakura is or represents is something only noteworthy in how poorly written it is.

Awwww really? Dang, that sucks.......at least we're getting something nowadays haha. I like the Naruto universe since it's a interesting place so I was hoping to see more of the world now that it's more modern compared to before.

There's going to be another announcement towards the end of the series so we'll see whats being planned.

What a fucking awesome chapter that was. Naruto is the best dad to everyone except Boruto it seems. If Sarada and Boruto get hitched in the future, she would be right at home. I really wish Boruto was part of this journey, I'm sure he would have loved to be in on those conversations. I assumed Nine Tails was outside of Narutos body, like in chapter 700 or something. Need to see more of him.

Meanwhile, Sasuke...lmao

Chou Chou is fucking annoying tho.

Get out. ChoCho is awesome xD

None of this is confirmed though.

SoulUnison

Banned
None of this is confirmed though.

Well he's never met his daughter, so if he was coming back to the village to visit Sakura and purposefully stayed away from his daughter and even got Sakura to never tell her he was occasionally around - what the hell, Sasuke?

There has to be a pretty damn good reason Sasuke's been out wandering the world for over a decade without ever visiting his wife and child, or he's going to look like a huge deadbeat while Sakura looks like a stalker that got baby-trapped.

Well he's never met his daughter, so if he was coming back to the village to visit Sakura and purposefully stayed away from his daughter and even got Sakura to never tell her he was occasionally around - what the hell, Sasuke?

There has to be a pretty damn good reason Sasuke's been out wandering the world for over a decade without ever visiting his wife and child, or he's going to look like a huge deadbeat while Sakura looks like a stalker that got baby-trapped.

No doubt there's an important reason. Its central to the plot of this series it seems. Why is no one telling Sarada what happened during her birth? The adults all seem to know. Why is Shizune surprised when Sarada can't remember ever meeting her dad? Why did Naruto expect Sarada to know about Sasuke if Sasuke apparently wasn't in the village since she was born or when she was very young? No one wants to tell Sarada what her dad has been up to either.

I also feel like that tower has some significance. Sasuke says " so you have found even this place" iirc and he wouldn't just let the sharingan symbols be on the building if it was a meaningless place.

what gaiden?

When has the Nine tails been out of Naruto's body other than during the ninja war? Naruto can't live without the 9 tails, no?

Never, but the last panel of chapter 700 has him just sleeping and it didnt look like he was inside Naruto so I assumed maybe Naruto found a way to free him.

Sai

Wonder if that would still be the case, since he now has portions of the other eight Bij&#363;'s chakra as well.

... Well, he's still primarily the Ky&#363;bi's Jinch&#363;riki, so Kurama's extraction would likely still cost Naruto his life.

Yado

What should she do except keep trucking on? Kill herself because Sasuke is out of the village?
She's raising her kid and living her life.

Wonder if that would still be the case, since he now has portions of the other eight Bij&#363;'s chakra as well.

... Well, he's still primarily the Ky&#363;bi's Jinch&#363;riki, so Kurama's extraction would likely still cost Naruto his life.

As Naruto arrives to where the current Kage are waiting, they begin their meeting while Kurama, having finally had its halves rejoined, sleeps peacefully in Naruto's subconscious.

Got this from the wiki

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Article floating around about new scan from the Boruto movie. Hints that Boruto/Bolt might be a lightning type chakra user. Obviously can't link because scans.

CDiggity

Well the reason the chidori works is cause the user's have the eyes for it, so perhaps they actually are gonna do something with that for Bort.

Shouta

Sarada and Boruto are already more interesting characters than Naruto/Sakura.

It's partially because they have a cast of established background characters to work off as well where Naruto and Sakura didn't have that sort of interaction. We never see Sakura's parents in the manga Sasuke and Naruto's aren't in the picture early on either. We also didn't know much about the background chars that did exist or the relationships were brand new.

That's why sequels are often better than originals.

Well the reason the chidori works is cause the user's have the eyes for it, so perhaps they actually are gonna do something with that for Bort.

Well, he has byakugan blood in him but I would hope it has to do more with sensing than just eyes. Nature Chakra master father, byakugan mother, etc.

Hinata would have some explaining to do...

bBWLwRp.jpg

Frog-fu

Banned
Miniseries has been really good thus far.

One thing I will note: I'm disappointed Naruto immediately resorted to using KCM to fight Shin. The guy is a demigod. I would've liked to see him resort to more conventional styles to deflect those projectiles. Maybe through raw speed to evade them or a new wind jutsu to blast them away or something. No need to break out the topshelf shit over Celebi FodderKun.

i'm still really hoping he inherited something from his mom. Like, anything at all.

Seems kind of odd that he didn't get her eyes though, though, the manga has never really explained how things like that are inherited.

Miniseries has been really good thus far.

One thing I will note: I'm disappointed Naruto immediately resorted to using KCM to fight Shin. The guy is a demigod. I would've liked to see him resort to more conventional styles to deflect those projectiles. Maybe through raw speed to evade them or a new wind jutsu to blast them away or something. No need to break out the topshelf shit over Celebi FodderKun.

It was the fastest way to do it. Like he didn't even move.

Top Bottom