• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Yado

I think this nonsense about Sarada's parentage is the one the I dislike about this gaiden. Well, that and Bolt.

I think this nonsense about Sarada's parentage is the one the I dislike about this gaiden. Well, that and Bolt.

but we wouldn't get this awesome parodies

mngD473.png

ccxUIwL.png

aly

There was an awesome star wars parody of the panels too. Wish I had saved it, but yeah the My parents! saga has been amazing just for the lols.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Do you guys think this gaiden will make it into the anime?

quite honestly I don't see Sarada looking like her "Mother" compared to her Father
and being quite honest I don't have one hint of love towards Sakura the character... (granted you have to give some respect to her for raising Sarada alone)

but from what I read with the current chapters I don't want Sakura to NOT be Sarada's mother.... WHY?

Because unlike Sakura, Sarada seems like a good kid and I wouldn't want a sad thing like finding out that Sakura isn't her real mom to happen to her.

--------------------

Edit: Also I can grab a pic of Karin as a kid and do the same thing :/

To be honest I don't care who you like or do not like. If you still think Karin is the mom then:

tumblr_inline_nnso22Qig01s6kn9n_250.png

I was saying we should make avatar bets like the last thread but you guys seem to lack confidence -____-

I can see her being Sakura's daughter but like Naruto said she is a walking female Sasuke

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also New Gen Kages

Mei musta took Chojiros Virginity because he has way to much swag now.

Syntsui

I hope it gets longer at least, there is too much stuff still not explained since the end of the war. They need to address everything. Besides, these new characters are interesting enough, I'm sure there is demand for a whole new series. Naruto is still big as fuck everywhere.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Do you guys think this gaiden will make it into the anime?
Of course. Naruto is in the same situation as Dragonball where any piece of paper the author sneezes into will get animated. The question is when, not if.

I hope it gets longer at least, there is too much stuff still not explained since the end of the war. They need to address everything. Besides, these new characters are interesting enough, I'm sure there is demand for a whole new series. Naruto is still big as fuck everywhere.
Be careful what you wish for. This is what gives us stuff like Dragonball GT

There definitely will be a new anime....they keep calling everything part of this new era project iirc and I'm pretty sure Shippuuden will have its finale by the end of this year yet the anime say they are excited on the future of Naruto (iirc).

Thing is SP are prone to messing things up. The fillers are bad and they butcher the characters as well. We need Kishi to at the very least write the story.

I'd rather they just focus via more manga chapters (if they attend to keep it interesting)

movies we'd have to wait and a anime only adaptation would suffer
but if they'd want to add a anime part that is a adaptatioin to the new manga stuff then go ahead
it counts if we will continue it after these 10-12 chapters if not then a OVA for the current chapters is a better option
Mei musta took Chojiros Virginity because he has way to much swag now.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Someone had to do it
To be honest I don't care who you like or do not like. If you still think Karin is the mom then:

I was saying we should make avatar bets like the last thread but you guys seem to lack confidence -____-
If we did do the bet I would likely vote for Sakura being the mother.... not because I want it to be true but rather by the fact that she is the only logical person that Sasuke would ever touch
unless of course you go the whole Orchimaru lab rat route :/

I'd rather they just focus via more manga chapters (if they attend to keep it interesting)

movies we'd have to wait and a anime only adaptation would suffer
but if they'd want to add a anime part that is a adaptatioin to the new manga stuff then go ahead
it counts if we will continue it after these 10-12 chapters if not then a OVA for the current chapters is a better option

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Someone had to do it

If we did do the bet I would likely vote for Sakura being the mother.... not because I want it to be true but rather by the fact that she is the only logical person that Sasuke would ever touch
unless of course you go the whole Orchimaru lab rat route :/

Naruto though.

#Narutoisthemom

of course Sakura is the mom, it's obvious Kishi's just trying to inject some dumb drama with this "mystery".

That doesn't mean I don't find the whole thing hilarious. I'll always continue to poke fun at the Uchiha family, give me more Sasuke "Best Dad" Uchiha and Sakura "My husband left me for a decade" Haruno.

CDiggity

Sakura is the mom, but it doesn't change the fact that she's terrible and doesn't deserve Sarada. And I'm not taking any avatar bets.

of course Sakura is the mom, it's obvious Kishi's just trying to inject some dumb drama with this "mystery".

Seriously, I hope Kishimoto has something interesting to tell instead of some bs like "ha, Sakura is the mother and that picture was hidden there just to fuck with you guys, lol".

The thing that bugs me is why the hell Sakura didn't registered Sarada.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Seriously, I hope Kishimoto has something interesting to tell instead of some bs like "ha, Sakura is the mother and that picture was hidden there just to fuck with you guys, lol".

Probably because she either had her on a mission or was waiting for the Sause to get back first.

Maybe because Sarada is one of two only Uchihas left in the world so like how Kushina had her birth outside the village Sakura had to have her birth outside the village too for safety?

Even though Naruto is the most OP kage in history :/

maybe the hooded guy stole it.... but then why did Shizune not seem shocked by the fact that it didn't exist :/

well I hope we find out next week

brinstar

I guess I'd prefer Sakura to be the mother, but I'm not sure why Kishimoto would even raise the question if the answer is what we assumed to begin with.

Then again, Obito.

aly

Sakura is probably the mom, but it won't erase how terrible she has looked throughout it. Dumb anger issues, and waiting on a dude who's been gone 12 years ( highly doubt that we will be satisfied for the reasons why). That hilarious photoshop picture was the icing on the cake.

Yado

Sakura is probably the mom, but it won't erase how terrible she has looked throughout it. Dumb anger issues, and waiting on a dude who's been gone 12 years ( highly doubt that we will be satisfied for the reasons why). That hilarious photoshop picture was the icing on the cake.

Has anyone in the narutoverse ever gotten a divorce?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Is it Thursday yet?

lol you guys....maybe I should of placed the bet when chapter 1 released ;)

I think Sarada was born outside of Konoha. Perhaps Sasuke and Sakura wanted to ensure safety by having her birth in a secret place. What we do know is that Sarada's birth is a major plot point in this story. Perhaps something happened?

If we assume Sasuke has never been at home then if anything it shows just how great of a mother Sakura is. Sarada turned out great.

Anyway, its not confirmed how long Sasuke has been gone. Everything about Sasuke is being kept a secret so I'm guessing its important to the plot.

do you guys think that people from the Ōtsutsuki lineage should join together in order to prevent the death of the 4 noble clans and to keep control of things like Hyuuga and Uchiha eyes that could be used for evil and or people who which to harm the shinobi world

it may sound over controlling but we have already seen that some random dudes are already running around with some Uchiha genes (being experientially added or not)

the four clans (minus Senju seeing as Tsunade is the only one left) can also protect the tail beast from being used as weapons

They could use the Hyuuga wealth to spread influence

Toneri can also join up too

Top Bottom