• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Frog-fu

Banned
Does anyone actually believe that?

Whether anyone believes it or not is irrevelant. Until Kishimoto states otherwise, it's canon.

Barack-Obama-Saying-It-is-Law.gif

Not denying that but oro could have removed indra's charkra though an experiment

thus no birth cert
-

If one can implant charkra the opposite is true aswell

I think the lack of a birth certificate suggests Sarada was born outside of Konoha.....though something has clearly happened for the adults to keep it a secret from her.

Frog-fu

Banned
The fact Sarada was supposedly born outside of Konoha is the biggest clue as to Karin potentially being her biological mother. No reason why Sakura would risk it, or why Tsunade, Kakashi or Naruto would allow it, even if she did want to do whatever it was that led to Sarada being born outside Konoha.

Yado

Wait why do people keep bringing up Orochimaru? What relevance or connection does he have to anything that's happening?

HyFoLsM.gif

Frog-fu

Banned
Wait why do people keep bringing up Orochimaru? What relevance or connection does he have to anything that's happening?

HyFoLsM.gif

He was mentioned two chapters ago, possibily hinting at him being up to no good again, hence why he is suspect number one, especially when you factor in his obsession with the Uchiha clan.

Yado

The fact Sarada was supposedly born outside of Konoha is the biggest clue as to Karin potentially being her biological mother. No reason why Sakura would risk it, or why Tsunade, Kakashi or Naruto would allow it, even if she did want to do whatever it was that led to Sarada being born outside Konoha.

Maybe she was born in Konoha. It was Sarada who came up with the theory that she was born outside of Konoha wasn't it?

Yado

idk, it doesn't make sense guys. Sasuke knew his kid was in danger so he stayed as far away from her as possible? I mean, it's Sasuke....but still. lol

Frog-fu

Banned
Maybe she was born in Konoha. It was Sarada who came up with the theory that she was born outside of Konoha wasn't it?

That's possible, but given Shizune's reaction when confronted with the fact there are no records of Sarada's birth in Konoha and her uncanny resemblance to Karin, the evidence currently suggest she wasn't.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
idk, it doesn't make sense guys. Sasuke knew his kid was in danger so he stayed as far away from her as possible? I mean, it's Sasuke....but still. lol

This is naruto

The things that don't make sense are what happens.

That's possible, but given Shizune's reaction when confronted with the fact there are no records of Sarada's birth in Konoha and her uncanny resemblance to Karin, there evidence currently suggest she wasn't.

Also Karin was an experiement

Frog-fu

Banned
Also Karin was an experiement

What? iirc all we know about Karin's is that she used to be a Grass ninja that was later recruited by Orochimaru, who she helped with his experiments.

nope. Hiruzen has nothing to show and the idea of him being the strongest has clearly been retconned.

That's not how facts work, sorry. Kishimoto's word is law. If he says Hiruzen is the God of Shinobi and the strongest Kage in his prime, and substantiates that with noting he has mastered all of Konoha's jutsu, mastered the five elements, posses Yin and Yang elements, and can on the fly produce massive scale jutsu and use Uzumaki clan sealing techniques, etc. then that is just the way it is.

Facts are not subject to your opinion. They just are.

Is he gonna "yeah, sorry." his way out of this? If so that would be the perfect cherry on top.

You should read 698 and 699 again.

Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi are all there.....the village is a safe place. From what I heard, The Akatsuki are after Sasuke (specifically his rinnegan) and now seem to want to use his daughter as leverage.

I think its too hard to predict stuff like that though.

Yado

You should read 698 and 699 again.

Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi are all there.....the village is a safe place. From what I heard, The Akatsuki are after Sasuke (specifically his rinnegan) and now seem to want to use his daughter as leverage.

I think its too hard to predict stuff like that though.

Is that why they let her walk right out of the village with no supervision?

Is that why they let her walk right out of the village with no supervision?

Sakura seemed angry. Sasuke said to Naruto that he owes him an explanation...there may be more that we don't yet and bear in mind the stuff I posted before were from rumoured spoilers.

FZZ

Banned
The spoilers are fucking hilarious lmaoooooooo

Sasuke's facial expression is straight up like "nigga I'm missing an arm stfu child" in that last panel

Oh my bad dude I meant of the ones that are already out

I think the first seven are out, I was talking about the last one there

nofunallowed.gif

thanks man

-----------------------------------------
Also People are already saying on social media that Naruto should've been more active with Sarada's family :/

dude is already busy as it is and had so much of his life screwed already via the "Promise of a Lifetime"

Oh my bad dude I meant of the ones that are already out

I think the first seven are out, I was talking about the last one there

Unlink that.

and no. Thats a face showing regret (I can't tell if you are being serious or joking). Its kind of similar to:

tumblr_inline_np0x6y756s1rrj926_540.png

tumblr_inline_np0zzjPB4e1rrj926_540.png

All reactions when Sarada is asking questions to them.

FZZ

Banned
Unlink that.

and no. Thats a face showing regret (I can't tell if you are being serious or joking). Its kind of similar to:

All reactions when Sarada is asking questions to them.

Idk man I got a pretty "idc" expression from that panel, a lot of my friends thought so too. The lack of ellipses is what I am basing it off of.

Sasuke gives no fucks man.

Idk man I got a pretty "idc" expression from that panel, a lot of my friends thought so too. The lack of ellipses is what I am basing it off of.

Sasuke gives no fucks man.

Just no.....since when do you need ellipses to show an emotion.

You could clearly see his shocked expression once he recognised that it really was his daughter Sarada.

I think eventually we are going to need a Sakura dancing your not the mommy gif.

wanna bet on it?

FZZ

Banned
Just no.....since when do you need ellipses to show an emotion.

You could clearly see his shocked expression once he recognised that it really was his daughter Sarada.

Dude his face is not shocked at all

In the panel before it does show a sweat drop on his forehead but after that its monotonous as usual

Yado

tbh, he seems more surprised about what she's saying than anything. Like Naruto assuming she knew more about her father than she really does.

Next Part of the chapter (after the DRAMA) is interesting

SPOILERS:
-The akatsuki guy shows up and his head, arms and possibly other parts of his body the are full of MS
-Naruto protects Sarada again in this chapter against the Akatsuki guy assault.
-Sasuke steps in at the end of the chapter.

jercruz

Has it been mentioned whether Boruto is like Naruto when young with regards to skill (before learning kage bushin), or is he a child prodigy? Looks like school isn't a problem with him.

Top Bottom