• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

dani_dc

Not a good idea to go on a mission if you are in the 9th month of pregnancy. :p

Since when has Sakura made good decisions?

Reminds me of this
bxH4siQ.png

lol enough of Sasuke and Uchiha drama

they should actually explain all the other loose ends in this series

Of course there are some Uchiha loose ends that are being addressed currently but we've had enough Uchiha wanking to last us a lifetime

Its only chapter 5/12.....prepare for more questions and ambiguous answers. This story seems to be far bigger in scope than I thought it would be so I'm pleasantly surprised.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
SPOILERS:

- something to do with Kaguya's army
- new akatsuki
- shin may be a clone (clone army?)

I don't know what to say lol
Been wanting to know about that army since it was name dropped and forgotten, sweet

Well considering Naruto, Shizune and Sakura also dismissed Sarada's questions, it seems on course to whatever they agreed to, to not give Sarada answers.

Apparently the new Akatsuki is after Sarada because they want Sasuke's rinnegan. Might be speculation though.

rrc1594

Well considering Naruto, Shizune and Sakura also dismissed Sarada's questions, it seems on course to whatever they agreed to, to not give Sarada answers.

Apparently the new Akatsuki is after Sarada because they want Sasuke's rinnegan. Might be speculation though.

Since birth she was in danger. I surprise they let her birth known not try hide it or something

Frog-fu

Banned
This gon' be good.

The biggest discrepancy in Sarada's past is the fact she wasn't born in Konoha. I can't think of any reason why she wouldn't have been. I doubt it had anything to do with safety concerns. Even if Sasuke wasn't there, there ain't nobody strolling in Naruto's village with impunity. They'd get rekt. That's not even accounting for all the others that would be involved like the Konoha 11 10, Tsunade, Kakashi, Konohamaru, etc.

By the way, I will be MASSIVELY DISAPPOINTED if we don't see grownup Konohamaru be an absolute fucking badass at some point in this new era project. I'm talking demigod status. This motherfucker is Naruto's protege and the grandson of the Sandaime, who was supposedly the strongest Kage in his prime (before Naruto came along) and shared the moniker of God of Shinobi with Hashi and the Sage himself.

Show me something good, Kishi.

Frog-fu

Banned
Meh. Don't really care for any of the new brats aside from Sarada, Chō Chō and Boruto. I want to see what the Konohamaru Corps has been up to. Kind of bummed it isn't Konohamaru that becomes Boruto's sensei. It'd be great if he were his sensei and Sasuke his master, like what Kakashi and Jiraiya had going on.

I just hope Boruto gets an original, more diversified skillset than his old man. It's cool if he can pull of the Rasengan and maybe even the FTG later in life, but I'm hoping for some entirely new shit.

Frog-fu

Banned
Konohamaru...meh. Knockoff Naruto.
I'd be ok with it if we never saw his character again.

Complete nonsense. They were hyperactive kids when they were younger and Naruto taught him three jutsu, that's it. Aside from that he was shown to use Asuma's Ash Pile Burning jutsu and Hiruzen's Shuriken Kage Bunshin in an OVA. That's badass. Just throw in the monkey summoning contract, maybe Monkey Sage Mode and a bunch of original jutsu, and I see an awesome Eight Hokage and potentially fourth or fifth God of Shinobi.

Complete nonsense. They were hyperactive kids when they were younger and Naruto taught him three jutsu, that's it. Aside from that he was shown to use Asuma's Ash Pile Burning jutsu and Hiruzen's Shuriken Kage Bunshin in an OVA. That's badass. Just throw in the monkey summoning contract, maybe Monkey Sage Mode and a bunch of original jutsu, and I see an awesome Eight Hokage and potentially fourth or fifth God of Shinobi.

giphy.gif

come on now. Fillers mean nothing. Konohamaru was positioned as Naruto's successor but it turned out to be more of just Konohamaru really looking up to Naruto and wanting to follow in his foot steps rather than him being able to surpass or get to Naruto's level. He'll probably be one of the strongest jounin's in the village but nothing more than that.

Furthermore I don't see any shinobi ever reaching Sasuke and Naruto's level. Naruto is a jinchuuriki with power granted by So6P. Sasuke is an EMS user with power granted by So6P.

One more thing I;m not sure about. Are Indra and Ashura reincarnations going to stop now that Naruto and Sasuke have made peace? Like their chakra will still be passed onto to their children but are Naruto and Sasuke the last reincarnation of those two?

Welfare

One more thing I;m not sure about. Are Indra and Ashura reincarnations going to stop now that Naruto and Sasuke have made peace? Like their chakra will still be passed onto to their children but are Naruto and Sasuke the last reincarnation of those two?

I think it was implied, yeah.

Frog-fu

Banned
giphy.gif

come on now. Fillers mean nothing. Konohamaru was positioned as Naruto's successor but it turned out to be more of just Konohamaru really looking up to Naruto and wanting to follow in his foot steps rather than him being able to surpass or get to Naruto's level. He'll probably be one of the strongest jounin's in the village but nothing more than that.

Furthermore I don't see any shinobi ever reaching Sasuke and Naruto's level. Naruto is a jinchuuriki with power granted by So6P. Sasuke is an EMS user with power granted by So6P.

The OVA don't just spring into existence out of nowhere. I'd wager they are more influential and indicative than you think and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Konohamaru used them in the actual manga.

Mind you, Hiruzen > Hashirama is still a canonical fact, and that old mofo didn't have any godlike figures giving him powerups. I don't think Konohamaru will surpass Naruto, but I wouldn't rule it out completely, especially if you don't factor the godmode boosts.

Naruto acknowledged him long ago and even taught him his signature moves. There is more evidence to suggest Konohamaru, who I remind you rekt one of Pain's Paths as a 12-13 year old, will one day become as least as powerful as his grandfather then there is suggesting he won't.

The Ashura-Indra feud is supposedly going to die with Naruto and Sasuke but I wouldn't be surprised if years from now it's back on. Maybe a few reincarnations later or something.

there is still a chance that Konohamura could be their Teacher

Sasuke is only Bolt's Master like how Jiraiyah was to Naruto

Edit: Sorry Psycho_Mantis I decided to leave the avatar bet

Planning on doing a major one with someone else :)

Edit: Sorry Psycho_Mantis I decided to leave the avatar bet

Planning on doing a major one with someone else :)

Its cool bro, it looks like everyone already agrees that Sakura is the mother.

The OVA don't just spring into existence out of nowhere. I'd wager they are more influential and indicative than you think and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Konohamaru used them in the actual manga.

Mind you, Hiruzen > Hashirama is still a canonical fact, and that old mofo didn't have any godlike figures giving him powerups. I don't think Konohamaru will surpass Naruto, but I wouldn't rule it out completely, especially if you don't factor the godmode boosts.

Naruto acknowledged him long ago and even taught him his signature moves. There is more evidence to suggest Konohamaru, who I remind you rekt one of Pain's Paths as a 12-13 year old, will one day become as least as powerful as his grandfather then there is suggesting he won't.

The Ashura-Indra feud is supposedly going to die with Naruto and Sasuke but I wouldn't be surprised if years from now it's back on. Maybe a few reincarnations later or something.

Does anyone actually believe that?

Ponn

Banned

I can't picture Sasuke as a master or teacher unless its Making the Goth/Emo Band.

Its cool bro, it looks like everyone already agrees that Sakura is the mother.

ehhhhhhh....I still think theres a chance Kishi hates Sakura that much to pull some ultimate crap move on her. Let's just say it wouldn't surprise me.

IHaveIce

Banned
Ugh I really hoped the new manga would turn into a new direction but it is just boredom.

I don't care for this Sarada crap who is her mother, because I think caring about love relationships in shonens is like one of the dumbest things you can do.

Also Sasuke is still a shitty character who would have guessed.

And new Sharingan enemies yaaaay, man Kishi just drop it. The last 300 chapters of Naruto were nothing but catering to fanfiction and tumblr fandoms and this isn't getting any better.

aly

I want to see more or her
Her name is Mirai.

She kinda looks like Shisui lol. I'm kinda interested in her too, but her dad was killed by the worst Akatsuki member and her mom tried to use Genjutsu against an Uchiha. I'm gonna keep my hopes low. Did we ever find out if Kurenai has special eyes or something though. I remember they looked pretty unique.

actually its not as bad as last time
only 3 pages released from what I can see

I think we might be getting answers soon. Sakura is coming as well.

Top Bottom