• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
The heck is EVERYONE not answering straight when the poor kid asking about her parentage?

*Especially* Naruto, considering his own past.

Like, were they all signing some sort of "Act all mysterious and make this girl cry" waiver or something?

Bloody stupid drama which can be just cut by 99% if one guy can just answer it straight.

Has it been mentioned whether Boruto is like Naruto when young with regards to skill (before learning kage bushin), or is he a child prodigy? Looks like school isn't a problem with him.

some scans and interviews said that unlike his Father he is prodigy/genius

kinda shows since he isn't even genin yet and he is popping out shadow clones

The heck is EVERYONE not answering straight when the poor kid asking about her parentage?

Like, were they all signing some sort of "Act all mysterious and make this girl cry" waiver or something?

Bloody stupid drama which can be just cut by 99% if one guy can just answer it straight.

nah bruh, gotta keep quiet, look solemn, and make sure your eyes are staring at the ground.

aly

Can't believe people are mad at Naruto for not stepping into this Uchiha family mess. Dude is the Hokage and has his own family. He ain't got time for Sasuke and Sakura's dumb drama. The entire team is toxic and its better to stay away.

Can't believe people are mad at Naruto for not stepping into this Uchiha family mess. Dude is the Hokage and has his own family. He ain't got time for Sasuke and Sakura's dumb drama. The entire team is toxic and its better to stay away.

hence why Kakashi ran away from the village on a journey to many hot springs/resorts for R&R with Guy sensei and Sarutobi's daughter

smart man

PaulBizkit

I think kishimoto doesn't give a fuck about anything anymore, he didn't think this through at all. Boruto is popping out clones because it's just normal by now, there's no point in having him train to do that.

Chapter 4 will be out in a couple of hours, can't wait!

btw, just saw the final filler episode. Seems like it was all just a waste of time. "Ok, now, all of you are chuunin because of plot convenience". However, i liked Gaara's monologue at the start of the episode.
favorite character by far.

Did Hinata do anything cool during the exams? Any nods to the movie? haha

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle

That Naruto isn't a genius is one of the silliest forms of broken Aesop ever conceived in the manga industry.

nah bruh, gotta keep quiet, look solemn, and make sure your eyes are staring at the ground.

It's stupid.

Then again, it's Naruto.

Arabesque

To be fair, last chapter Naruto answered all questions Sarada asked him about her parents. She just didn't tell him about "Is Karin my real mother or what" part.

Two new Spoiler Pics

they're crops of pure images with no website image so they're okay with the TOS (I think)
ONE
The Hooded Akatsuki dude...He also apparently has more on his arms like Danzo

TWO
Sakura heading out..... she looks tired as hell

DJwest

I knew for sure Sasuke wouldn't act as a loving, caring father but damn. Give the girl a break. Team 7 about to reunite! Where you at, Kakashi ?

phaze

Opportunity lost to keep Kaguya where she belongs. Six feet and wall of silence under.

The villain at least looks appropriately creepy with those eyes sticking out of his head but the amount of asspulls Kishi will have to pull to to explain him will be unholy.

Sharingans in every slot it seems.

Hopefully they explain just where all these eyes came from.

And one does not simply sneak up on Naruto. Hopefully we get to see what 15+ years of additional training and techniques have taught him.

aly

Oh look at the daughter/ father reunion. Its so sweet and fuzzy. Except not, cause Sasuke is a douche. I loved it though.

Naruto better fucking not break a sweat against these guys. Same as Sauce. I want to see these new sharingan guys get bodied next chapter.

Wanderer5

m4StdJa.jpg

Lol naruto's expression on that.XD

Also that... thing, isn't totally weird and kind of creepy.

Y'all just like to shit on Sasuke, I see his situation similar to Hohenheim from FMA where he sacrifices time spent with family in order to stop a particular danger from causing more havoc

Also don't forget that Obito had a bunch of sharingan collected after the massacre

beaten

Wow what a chapter.

New Akatsuki lead by some monster filled with sharingans lol. These guys actually have the confidence to attack when Naruto and Sasuke are there as well :eek:

All of those idiots that though Sasuke was just wondering around with little reason are looking mighty stupid right now. Guy was willing to sacrifice years of his life to ensure a brighter future for everyone. How long he spent is something I'm still not sure about.

Some things still seem iffy. Naruto had Bolt and Himawari before he became Hokage iirc. Sasuke calls Naruto Hokage, which means Sarada is already alive and what 5-7 years old? This seems not like Team 7 from 12 years ago but a much more recent one.....so why is Sarada unable to remember anything about her dad?

There's also what seems like a pregnant Sakura? This doesn't line up. It could be that Sakura is not pregnant there though (the lack of shading makes it hard to differentiate).

Can't wait for next chapter either. Sakura rushing into the fight? Team 7 fighting together again :D

Wow what a chapter.

New Akatsuki lead by some monster filled with sharingans lol. These guys actually have the confidence to attack when Naruto and Sasuke are there as well :eek:

All of those idiots that though Sasuke was just wondering around with little reason are looking mighty stupid right now. Guy was willing to sacrifice years of his life to ensure a brighter future for everyone. How long he spent is something I'm still not sure about.

Some things still seem iffy. Naruto had Bolt and Himawari before he became Hokage iirc. Sasuke calls Naruto Hokage, which means Sarada is already alive and what 5-7 years old? This seems not like Team 7 from 12 years ago but a much more recent one.....so why is Sarada unable to remember anything about her dad?

There's also what seems like a pregnant Sakura? This doesn't line up. It could be that Sakura is not pregnant there though (the lack of shading makes it hard to differentiate).

Can't wait for next chapter either. Sakura rushing into the fight? Team 7 fighting together again :D
No, it was obvious he was on some sort of mission or whatever, that wasn't the problem.

The issue is that Sasuke never found the time to call, write, or go back home to his family once in all those years. What was revealed this chapter does not explain any of that.

No, it was obvious he was on some sort of mission or whatever, that wasn't the problem.

The issue is that Sasuke never found the time to call, write, or go back home to his family once in all those years. What was revealed this chapter does not explain any of that.

Nah there were some people thinking Sasuke was still on his redemption journey or just left (clearly don't understand Sasuke). His reasons were to ensure a brighter future for everyone by tracking and possibly eliminating Kaguya's army.

I'm curious about those things as well (no photos of Sasuke either). Like I said things still don't line up, most importantly why does Sarada not remember Sasuke?

tumblr_np1pifwg381rs0refo1_540.png

The new legendary Sannin <3

I'm not sure what Sasuke means in this panel though.

Frog-fu

Banned
Fun chapter. Still disappointed Naruto immediately goes into fox mode every time, it's kind of boring and leaves no novelty to the badassery of that mode, but it's whatever.

Gotta love Sasuke gunning for Father of the Year.

Contrary to what the manga is showing us, Naruto isn't Sarada's parent. It's not his place to divulge secrets her parents have been keeping her, presumably with good reason.

Naruto is possibly the greatest genius in the entire manga. Booksmarts notwithstanding. Seriously, the guy has been ridiculously talented since he was a kid. He just learns by doing.

I think Boruto is going to be a real monster though. I think that's the reason why he's been sideline from the story until his movies.

One of the best things about this chapter is that it basically confirms Sakura is the mom

Fixed.
Can't believe it took you so long to figure out the obvious lol

Man, if you guys were not so indecisive and if I had made my bet at the beginning of this series this thread would be full of Knack avatars xD

Erigu

All of those idiots that though Sasuke was just wondering around with little reason are looking mighty stupid right now.
Kishimoto had already said Sasuke was on a journey to find out more about Kaguya back when the series "ended", and the idea that Sasuke never came back nor even corresponded with his family for years is still exactly as dumb as before. The series introduced all manners of communication, teleportation and summoning. And then, it even tried to have Shikamaru justify that by saying "hey, he's in some underdeveloped country that doesn't sell phone batteries" just before having the Konoha characters meet him on the very same day.
The whole thing is super contrived and poorly thought-out ("heh, let's just say Sakura faints out of the blue, so there you go: Sarada can leave!").

Top Bottom