• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

I don't think any one individual in this army will be stronger than Kaguya, it's probably a bigger threat when they're all together.

Also Naruto is still a badass.

Also Sasuke is still hilarious. "This has nothing to do with you". To be fair though, he is busy making sure they don't get surprise wiped out.

Welfare

xx+Father+looks.jpg

Pretty good chapter.

Village

Aww, he can't actually tell anyone.

Also Kazundo Goda is in thsi manga now? We ghosting in the shell now? that explains all the tech i guess

Sasuke is just socially incompetent.

....Yes.

This was fairly obvious, in the first part. Apperently having horrific shit happen to you , can mess up your social interactions well into adult hood, who knew?

Sasuke's reaction to Sarada asking him question is pretty the same as Itachi's reaction to Sasuke asking him questions when he came back through Edo Tensei

Yado

Kishimoto had already said Sasuke was on a journey to find out more about Kaguya back when the series "ended", and the idea that Sasuke never came back nor even corresponded with his family for years is still exactly as dumb as before. The series introduced all manners of communication, teleportation and summoning. And then, it even tried to have Shikamaru justify that by saying "hey, he's in some underdeveloped country that doesn't sell phone batteries" just before having the Konoha characters meet him on the very same day.
The whole thing is super contrived and poorly thought-out ("heh, let's just say Sakura faints out of the blue, so there you go: Sarada can leave!").

All that needs to be said. This is really poor writing.

Never change, Sasuke. lol

Seriously, what a bad way to treat his own child. Well, I guess we saw that odd social behaviour coming from miles.

And Sharingans are for Kishimoto the equivalent of belts and zipers for Tetsuya Nomura. Just why?

The chapter was entertaining but no one caring to explain Sarada's origin and all the secrecy stuff is poor writing for plot running. Kishimoto needs to make things real or he is gonna waste this opportunity.

And ChouChou's comic relief is getting old. :/

Those
eyes.
If I learned anything from this series,
be wary of that kid.
I know

it does indeed look
snake-ish

He is also apparently from "out of town"

I wonder if Naruto and Hinata know about Bolt's best bud seeing as him and Bolt hang out all the time

So Naruto learned a Kaiten variant from Hinata? That's badass.

And Sauce...bruh. XD Guess he pulled the Itachi and sacrificed his own happiness for the village, which is why he was gone so long. Maybe Sarada has something to do with the crazy wannabe Uchiha army and that's why she has no records. Sauce was keeping her secret to protect her, maybe?

Trey

Naruto has his own boring ass susanoo shield hack now. Dude hasn't so much as shuffled his feet in battle yet.

"there's something out there possibly more powerful than the mother of all chakra" lol, k

Fucking sharingans. Can we have something else for a change?

Chou Chou is an abomination.

This Maury "you are/are not the mother" drama has gone on far too long. Any number of characters could have clarified this nonsense by now.

Sasuke is on this super secret mission but he gets tracked by his daughter who's not even a genin yet in less than a day. Them Karin genes too strong.

Sarada is by far the most interesting character, and she's underwritten so far. Naruto is Naruto, which is either good or bad depending on what you expect from him.

These villains couldn't be more generic if Kishi tried. They're like some video game filler boss on a stock level meant to pad out the single player campaign.

Get on with it, Kishi.

aly

lol at Naruto's face when she held the picture up. Even he was oh shit, you look just like her. I really like adult Natuto

Me too. I especially like how he tried to comfort Sarada after that mess with Sasuke.Good Guy Naruto.

Kishi clearly hates Sakura, but I don't think they would go as far as kill her. That seems really dramatic. Although single dad Sasuke would be hilarious.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Me too. I especially like how he tried to comfort Sarada after that mess with Sasuke.Good Guy Naruto.

Kishi clearly hates Sakura, but I don't think they would go as far as kill her. That seems really dramatic. Although single dad Sasuke would be hilarious.

You mean adoptive father Naruto. As if the Sause would be a single dad!

I wonder if Toneri will ever show up again

Kishi said in a interview that he wanted to have him appear again in the Boruto movie but the editors denied him

if this series does continue past its 10-12 page estimation (like having it continue right after the movie) seeing as the final villian is a bigger matter then last concieved (not the sharigan baldy the greater then Kaguya baddie) I hope he does later appear again since he has a big significance when it comes to bloodline
You guys know Sakura's in the movie, right?
is she?

lol I know she likely isn't going to die but we haven't seen her in any of the movie's promotional art as far as I remember

rrc1594

Sakura is going to die, no way she gets live with Sasuke and her daughter. She is not allowed complete happiness. TBH I don't think Sasuke even gets to reach that complete happiness

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
You guys know Sakura's in the movie, right?

That's a flashback, it's obvious she's going to die and that Naruto and Hinata will adopt Sarada. This will lead to exactly the kind of awkward romance between Bolt and Sarada that the Japanese anime audience wants to see.

rrc1594

That's a flashback, it's obvious she's going to die and that Naruto and Hinata will adopt Sarada. This will lead to exactly the kind of awkward romance between Bolt and Sarada that the Japanese anime audience wants to see.

It's funny cause it can happen

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
what's odd is that Naruto isn't even in his BM/BCM to do it

being optimistic it could be a new wind tech inspired by Kurama
Naruto doesn't even need Kurama. He took on all the tailed beasts and Sasuke after 3 straight days of fighting thousands of zetsus and dozens of legendary shinobi, akatsuki, jinchuriki, and gods

Naruto doesn't even need Kurama. He took on all the tailed beasts and Sasuke after 3 straight days of fighting thousands of zetsus and dozens of legendary shinobi

it would be cool if he learnt some new techs especially since he is Hokage now

plus he could base some techs as a homage to similar Hyuga techs which would be rad

Frog-fu

Banned
No one from Team 7 is going to die. Ever. Just ain't gonna happen. I can't even fathom it.

Can someone post the new Boruto promo art? Can't find it myself.

I'd rather not have a repeat of neji's unneeded(imo) death. Plus sakura does have healing hax to fall back on.

true....
I wonder can Sakura handle a army of MS Shins?

I have a feeling she is going to run into them before meeting up
No one from Team 7 is going to die. Ever. Just ain't gonna happen. I can't even fathom it.

Can someone post the new Boruto promo art? Can't find it myself.

PM'd you with it :)

Frog-fu

Banned
Typical SP shitting up Kishimoto's designs.

Sarada looks as androgynous as Sakura does in the anime and Boruto's dumb ass hair looks even worse.

Mitsuki looks aight, I guess.

Furyous

I'm calling it now people Sakura will die.

And I will be PISSED. How in the flaming fuck does the second coming of Tsunade lose to scrubs? Don't give a shit how many fake Sharingans they through her way she's gotdamn Sannin. Hopefully she's substantially more powerful than during the war and wrecks these scrubs. What are the odds the three of them wind up fending off fake Akatsuki without casualties?

Where's the ANBU when you need them? They wouldn't let the fourth go into battle like this.

Sasuke better wreck shit something fierce. I expect Itachi level wrecking shit from him. ChouChou forces Sasuke to lighten up but fails to realize her parents hate Sasuke. Karui remembers Sasuke vs the Kages along with subsequent Danzo murdering.

Wait until Sarada sees her mother and father summon their respective familiars... Katsuya old and happy to see Sarada. Aoda asks who she is and lets her pet him. Gamakichi is mad at Naruto for summoning him as Kurama says fuck Gamakichi, Katsuya, and Aoda. Kishi don't disappoint with the comedy!

Joni

And I will be PISSED. How in the flaming fuck does the second coming of Tsunade lose to scrubs? Don't give a shit how many fake Sharingans they through her way she's gotdamn Sannin. Hopefully she's substantially more powerful than during the war and wrecks these scrubs. What are the odds the three of them wind up fending off fake Akatsuki without casualties?

Where's the ANBU when you need them? They wouldn't let the fourth go into battle like this.

Sasuke better wreck shit something fierce. I expect Itachi level wrecking shit from him. ChouChou forces Sasuke to lighten up but fails to realize her parents hate Sasuke. Karui remembers Sasuke vs the Kages along with subsequent Danzo murdering.

Wait until Sarada sees her mother and father summon their respective familiars... Katsuya old and happy to see Sarada. Aoda asks who she is and lets her pet him. Gamakichi is mad at Naruto for summoning him as Kurama says fuck Gamakichi, Katsuya, and Aoda. Kishi don't disappoint with the comedy!

Sakura kinda got screwed on the summon front. Naruto has both Gamabunta and Gamakichi together with an army of smaller toads, Sasuke should be able to summon both Aoda and Manda-II next to a boatload of other snakes while Sakura only has Katsuya because it is apparantly the only one of its kind.

Frog-fu

Banned
Sakura kinda got screwed on the summon front. Naruto has both Gamabunta and Gamakichi together with an army of smaller toads, Sasuke should be able to summon both Aoda and Manda-II next to a boatload of other snakes while Sakura only has Katsuya because it is apparantly the only one of its kind.

I think it's been implied than Katsuyu is the strongest one though. She damn sure is the biggest and hard to kill.

Joni

I think it's been implied than Katsuyu is the strongest one though. She damn sure is the biggest and hard to kill.
Isn't it toad > slug, slug > snake and snake > toad? But apparantly it is somewhat related to the strength of the user: stronger user can summon more Katsuya parts.

Top Bottom