• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Kain

It makes literally no sense that Sasuke has been absent from the village for who knows how many years after having a child. If he didn't know and no one could tell him because he was in some super secret ninja mission that somehow spans 15 years (what a lousy shitty ninja btw) then OK, I can buy it, but he knows of her. What in the actual fuck? How could anyone relate to that piece of shit? How is Sakura so dumb? Why is Naruto so damn cool?

Yes, Naruto is the coolest motherfucker ever and kudos to Kishi for making him the badass he is today. It was a long, hard road from obnoxious useless kid to untouchable badass, but it was worth it.

This is beyond contrived at this point. There's a million different reasons not to write it this way. Why can only the Sharingan sense the remnants of Kaguya, what about the Byakugan or chakra sensors? Why are her remnants even related to this greater threat, how do they connect in a way that relates to one another? Why would this need to be a secret mission that only one person does? Wouldn't the other villages want to send their elite military squads to speed the process up? Wouldn't sending one of the most powerful ninjas in the world cause more alarm and attention than sending randoms? What does the day-to-day of Sasuke's mission even involve? What does he actually do that relates in any way to increasing the amount of information they have? He's been at it for over a decade and has got nothing to show for it apparently. Is Sasuke's moment-to-moment experiences so mission-critical that he can literally take no time off to go back to Konoha or communicate remotely? Couldn't he be reverse-summoned back to Konoha for leave and then reverse-summoned back to the nearest village he was searching near?

And you could have gotten the same, and perhaps better, result by having Sasuke come back to Konoha regularly but leaving for no apparent reason. Sarada could be suspicious that Sasuke does not love Sakura or herself, as he never spends a lot of time with them before leaving again. She could have dug up that picture from Sasuke's wallet or bag, thus making her believe her father was cheating or that he had another life somewhere else. She could still be upset and emotional over having an absent father without asking us to throw logic out the window. She could still say something like "If you love mom and I why do you always leave?"

ffdgh

tumblr_np1t2hLaSe1rrzcdio1_1280.jpg

lol

This opens up many many possibilities XD.

Y'all just like to shit on Sasuke, I see his situation similar to Hohenheim from FMA where he sacrifices time spent with family in order to stop a particular danger from causing more havoc

Also don't forget that Obito had a bunch of sharingan collected after the massacre

beaten

Hohenheim had a good excuse in the manga
Father controlling the whole country and he actually wanting to stop him as he was responsible of him taking physical form
(not so much in the anime)

Sasuke doesn't seem be in something similar as the threat doesn't seem to involve a goverment conspiracy against the Shinobi World and more like no waiting that people panic as another world shattering threat could still be possible. How that involves never visiting his wife and daughter is anyone guess.

rrc1594

This is beyond contrived at this point. There's a million different reasons not to write it this way. Why can only the Sharingan sense the remnants of Kaguya, what about the Byakugan or chakra sensors? Why are her remnants even related to this greater threat, how do they connect in a way that relates to one another? Why would this need to be a secret mission that only one person does? Wouldn't the other villages want to send their elite military squads to speed the process up? Wouldn't sending one of the most powerful ninjas in the world cause more alarm and attention than sending randoms? What does the day-to-day of Sasuke's mission even involve? What does he actually do that relates in any way to increasing the amount of information they have? He's been at it for over a decade and has got nothing to show for it apparently. Is Sasuke's moment-to-moment experiences so mission-critical that he can literally take no time off to go back to Konoha or communicate remotely? Couldn't he be reverse-summoned back to Konoha for leave and then reverse-summoned back to the nearest village he was searching near?

And you could have gotten the same, and perhaps better, result by having Sasuke come back to Konoha regularly but leaving for no apparent reason. Sarada could be suspicious that Sasuke does not love Sakura or herself, as he never spends a lot of time with them before leaving again. She could have dug up that picture from Sasuke's wallet or bag, thus making her believe her father was cheating or that he had another life somewhere else. She could still be upset and emotional over having an absent father without asking us to throw logic out the window. She could still say something like "If you love mom and I why do you always leave?"

Shitty writing is the simple answer or we don't have the full story. I'll let you pick

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
This Boruto poster is just a poster, right? Why are we treating it as something illegal? Can someone not just post it?

Frog-fu

Banned
The way Hokage Naruto is proving to be a total badass, I'm like the way this series is going. I think it would've been a nice touch if they mentioned Naruto or Kakashi was Sarada's godfather. That'd be cool. Maybe have Kakashi/Sasuke/Sakura be Boruto and Himawari's godparents. I mean, c'mon, who wouldn't want that for their kids? Having any one of them as a godparent is just a guarantee of protection and a future in badassery. Even Sakura, despite how poorly she's been treated, she is still a part of the Neo Sannin or whatever it is we're supposed to call them.

Good point. She's the reason people survived Pain's invasion. Katsuya is a healing tank.

And she can fight too. Acid rain and all that.

Isn't it toad > slug, slug > snake and snake > toad? But apparantly it is somewhat related to the strength of the user: stronger user can summon more Katsuya parts.

Yeah, that's the basic idea, but considering how freaking huge Katsuyu is supposed to be, I don't see how that can still be possible.

I'm comfortable assuming Katsuyu is the strongest summon in the entire Narutoverse, no counting the Gedō Mazō.

Sarada will ease up when she learns what sasuke has been through growing up. If she ever does lol. She'll think it's a wonder he has any sanity at all. Bless naruto. The greatest hokage.

Shitty writing is the simple answer or we don't have the full story. I'll let you pick

I really couldn't give less of a damn how much the story makes sense here. That's not why I tune into Naruto, and that's not why things like DBZ and One Piece are as entertaining as they are to people. At the end of the day, the characters are what shine here, and seeing them interact is all the value I need. You could have the most riveting interesting story, full of layers, twists, turns and lore up the wazoo, but that means fuck-all if your characters are as entertaining as cardboard. And if you're honestly looking for a logical story in Shonen to begin with then lol.

How do you guys feel about the new villain possibly being Shisui?

if you're trying to make a connection with this pic because of the missing eye on Shisui being all dark on bald dude it doesn't really work because Shisui lost both of his eyes. Both eyes on bald dude should be dark.

Maddocks

Please don't soil Shisui name. He is the hero we deserve. Remember him, shiny and chrome. Not holding a grudge over something as silly as sasuke killing itachi.

Have it be a new badass, which is what I want, a completely new character that was building up his power because he was in a coma like state or something. Time to see what new moves sasuke has next chapter I hope because we have seen new naruto without effort show off how badass and how powerful he has become.

Village

Sarada will ease up when she learns what sasuke has been through growing up. If she ever does lol. She'll think it's a wonder he has any sanity at all. Bless naruto. The greatest hokage.

Sakura: Sarada, we need to have a long talk about your dad

A few hours later in a seperate location.

Sakura: So she got second hand angry and just... got the sharingan.

Jigolo

Naruto has had some really badass panels in the last few chapters. I got to say he looks great with the Hokage cape.

I thought Shisui was clearly stated to be dead in Part 1, which would only happen if they found his body (although maybe this was retconned in Part 2 somewhere). Otherwise wouldn't Danzo have kept looking for his body (not knowing that the second eye was gone), Itachi should have made contact eventually, Shisui would presumably get re-involved somehow (where else would he live/go), and the Uchiha investigation into his death would probably be more complicated with not being able to find a body.

giphy.gif

It makes literally no sense that Sasuke has been absent from the village for who knows how many years after having a child. If he didn't know and no one could tell him because he was in some super secret ninja mission that somehow spans 15 years (what a lousy shitty ninja btw) then OK, I can buy it, but he knows of her. What in the actual fuck? How could anyone relate to that piece of shit? How is Sakura so dumb? Why is Naruto so damn cool?

Yes, Naruto is the coolest motherfucker ever and kudos to Kishi for making him the badass he is today. It was a long, hard road from obnoxious useless kid to untouchable badass, but it was worth it.

I agree completely.

How do you guys feel about the new villain possibly being Shisui?

I don't know about Shisui, but I hated the design of this villain.

The same? You mean the talk big game jobber clan.

Untill the uchiha's and sharingans are gone, their eyeball game is weak as hell.

Tenseigan says otherwise

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hiashi was able to pushing away the Jubi's tails like freshly sprung spaghetti without a kurama cloak

Sakura's pushing hard to revive the dead Uchiha but with Naruto and his kids now part of the Hyuga royalty they are just dreaming

I'm calling it now people Sakura will die.

I'd never read or watch another Naruto anything if that happens.

Also, My god Sasuke is a huge asshole. He meets his kids for the first time in years and treats her like shit. How can anyone continue to defend him?

Village

Tenseigan says otherwise

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hiashi was able to pushing away the Jubi's tails like freshly sprung spaghetti without a kurama cloak

Sakura's pushing hard to revive the dead Uchiha but with Naruto and his kids now part of the Hyuga royalty they are just dreaming

I mean thats cool, the sharigan can just take the beast instead of defeating it and put it under their control.

Everyone the byakugan does, the sharingan does betterer.

The sharingan won, back in part one, when you can get the ability to trap someone in a genjustu so well, they have ptsd and they believe they were gone for days. When your ninja ability makes i so you don't have to fight people, I can just look at you wrong. You have the best ninja ability.

Edit: also a hyuga being let out their cage, to do one thing doesn't save them from the jobbing that came before. And doesn't make that thing equal to all the nuts shit people with the sharingan has done. Like NECROMANCY.

I mean thats cool, the sharigan can just take the beast instead of defeating it and put it under their control.

Everyone the byakugan does, the sharingan does betterer.

Sharigan is some weird mutation for emo kids

On the other hand the byakugan
THAT PURENESS MAN (it doesn't need no overrated Kaleidoscope pupil)..... Plus when it upgrades it rivals against the Rinnegan

No half assed middle version that it needs to first get to like MS/EMS... The byakugan is better then base Sharigan and the Tenseigan is better then any MS or EMS would hope to be
Plus it could just steal all the chakra from the tailed beast rather then actually waste its time controlling it

Now if Kishi never had a Uchiha fetish we would've had greatness
Edit: also a hyuga being let out their cage, to do one thing doesn't save them from the jobbing that came before. And doesn't make that thing equal to all the nuts shit people with the sharingan has done. Like NECROMANCY.
these average hyugas were holding their own single handledly against the Ten tails

Kishi nerfed the byakugan later on but in theory the eye is OP

#BYAKUGAN-PURE
#HiashiAllAccordingToKeikaku

Village

Edit;

I had this whole thing here, imma leave at this. You can theorize all you want, based on plot points, the uchiha eye balls are the most desirable, IRL or in universe. The most powerful being in the universe at that point couldn't unleash herself with her dank ass eyeballs.

Danzo and anyone else wouldn't even try and touch the Hyuga because unlike the Uchiha who can get all killed by a pre-teen boy mostly every hyuga member is Jounin+ level besides the kids

the hidden cloud tried and got slapped to death

just these three people alone held the ten tails down while everyone was tired
This was all according to Hiashi's plan.

exactly

Sarada will also join the family

Itachi planned it long ago

Village

Danzo and anyone else wouldn't even try and touch the Hyuga because unlike the Uchiha who can get all killed by a pre-teen boy mostly every hyuga member is Jounin+ level besides the kids

the hidden cloud tried and got slapped to death

just these three people alone held thed ten tails down while everyone was tired

No, they didn't touch the hyuga, because they eye balls are shit teir.

Do you know how easy to stage a muntiny in a situation where people have the idea, that one party thinks they are better than the other. In the actual situation, in the hyuga clan, where they were putting curse marks on folks because of supeior, and infeior bloodlines because of when they are born, mutinies are super easy. No matter who won danzo would have had eyes for days. He didn't even have to be involved he could have just had plants instigate shit.

But he didn't, he did something way harder. Pressered and convinced someone, who was hokage level. Someone who could have murdered him with his superior eye balls, with ease itachi. To do that, he had to convince itachi someone who at any point even if danzo was telling the truth ( I'm not even getting into that right now ) , could have just killed him anyway because family. He took this risk, he knew, that the abilities you got with the sharingan , were the best.

When you can do genjustsu on such a level, where people with in 5 minutes need mental help because your genjustu, looked at the them funny and took them to ninja guantanimo for 5 days. You won , your attack doesn't require you to move, the enemy just has to look at a you. He could have done this to danzo,danzo could have been believing that convincing itachi and and and could have been trapped in a genjustu the entire time. This is the risk danzo took.

No one, wanted their BUM EYEBALLS.

nooooo Village your post was beautiful

IT WAS TOO MEAN.

I'll put it back up if you want to

BUT IT WAS TOO MEAN

Khezu

Boruto is the strongest Hyuuga to ever live, and he's 12, and doesn't even have the Byakugan.

That tells you everything you need to know about the Hyuuga right there.

No, they didn't touch the hyuga, because they eye balls are shit teir.
Proof?

I know there was proof for people wanting to get it and failing :)

Do you know how easy to stage a muntiny in a situation where people have the idea, that one party thinks they are better than the other. In the actual situation, in the hyuga clan, where they were putting curse marks on folks because of supeior, and infeior bloodlines because of when they are born, mutinies are super easy. No matter who won danzo would have had eyes for days. He didn't even have to be involved he could have just had plants instigate shit.

But he didn't, he did something way harder. Pressered and convinced someone, who was hokage level. Someone who could have murdered him with his superior eye balls, with ease itachi. To do that, he had to convince itachi someone who at any point even if danzo was telling the truth ( I'm not even getting into that right now ) , could have just killed him anyway because family. He took this risk, he knew, that the abilities you got with the sharingan , were the best.

When you can do genjustsu on such a level, where people with in 5 minutes need mental help because your genjustu, looked at the them funny and took them to ninja guantanimo for 5 days. You won , your attack doesn't require you to move, the enemy just has to look at a you. He could have done this to danzo,danzo could have been believing that convincing itachi and and and could have been trapped in a genjustu the entire time. This is the risk danzo took.

No one, wanted their BUM EYEBALLS.
The curse mark was used for two reasons

So that people who tried too take the eyes from the lower branch would not be able to get it for it would be destroyed after taking it out of the users sockets.....
Number 2 being that they would be able to have the main branch rule over the lower branch without any rebellion

They never put a eye destroying seal on the main branch because everyone in there can defend themselves..... these aren't people who run around selling baked bread if they failed at being a good Uchiha.... these people are trained to be elite fighters
where for the Uchiha there is only a handful of people who upgrade from the base sharigan level which later causes blindness without another transplant....

Also Genjutsu is useless against the byakugan so there isn't any point of the Hyuga fearing it
Boruto is the strongest Hyuuga to ever live, and he's 12, and doesn't even have the Byakugan.

Hiashi is a powerful ninja
there are a bunch of Hyuga seen being anbu and Jonin it is just that they didn't get screen time

Boruto hasn't showed anything about his fighting style other then that kick he did against Naruto..... so we will see

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a whole the Hyuga are more efficient at producing competent people rather then their cousins the Uchiha who have elites but not as the norm

ffdgh

Being the son of the byakugan princess and the 9 tailed fox's host certainly helps. :p

I read that post

there was nothing harsh about it.... it was also not concrete at all

Uchiha fans are just to scared to admit the TRUTH

Naruto knew that if he wanted to have a future for the Uzumaki clan the he had to join up with the Hyuga

Moon Splitting super dudes

The Hyuga clan is more consistent because everyone ends up with a byakugan. If you're a scrub Uchiha with no sharingan you aint shit, if you're a scrub Hyuga, hey at least you have a byakugan.

However all it takes is one elite Uchiha to wipe out the Hyuga

the only elite Uchiha left right now is Sasuke

of course a story revolving around the Uchiha would try and showcase its favourite clan but if Kishi wanted to push Hyuga elites he could've
Hamura is Op and the dude has the byakugan...... *mumble and other things

hopefully Naruto's kids will follow suit but seeing as we are already back to the Uchiha wanking a doubt it
Plus MS isn't even overly OP with the excpetion of Kamui... Sasunoo is the trump card and that is a big figure of chakra something the Hyuga clan can easily absorb

Air palm can blow away things and rotation can deflect things back at you.... multi palm can seal your chara abilities up

bwahaha Hyuuga clan are weak as hell. Tenseigan is never going to happen again and ain't even that strong.

tumblr_inline_np1w9j6WzD1rbwjdn_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_np1w8y0Ihg1rbwjdn_540.jpg

I understand why this chapter is named The Future now....well done Kishi

I thought Shisui was clearly stated to be dead in Part 1, which would only happen if they found his body (although maybe this was retconned in Part 2 somewhere). Otherwise wouldn't Danzo have kept looking for his body (not knowing that the second eye was gone), Itachi should have made contact eventually, Shisui would presumably get re-involved somehow (where else would he live/go), and the Uchiha investigation into his death would probably be more complicated with not being able to find a body.

They knew he was dead because they found his suicide note. They never actually found his body.

Top Bottom