• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

just remember

one clan brought itself into ruin and no longer exist with the exception of one armless dude living in the forest, while the other is merged with the Uzumaki clan with Naruto likely abolishing the curse seal methods and soon Sarada the last Uchiha's pride will be joining too

Hyuga's are patient... they will slowly take over the world soon

Y'all spoiling Tenseigan when I haven't seen the movie yet.

Don't worry its nothing important.

tumblr_np25cvnvHw1rztnqao1_1280.png

Team 7 fighting next chapter? Hope so!

Village

Every major plot point required the sharingan

The most powerful being in the universe at that point needed the sharingan to get her out.And she had a byakugan.

You telling me none of the akaski couldn't have picked off low level hyugas? You a lie

You telling me during ninja war no one could have picked eye balls of have picked off neji's corpses eye balls when they were so hard pressed to grab them out of living people. You are lying to yourself

You keep mentioning the 10 tails, congrats they were useful in one situation. That does not translate to anything else, no proof they were of use to anyone.

There is plenty of proof the sharingan was. Ever time something needed doin sharingan did the thing.

Most powerful being in the world at that moment couldnt do anything with her byakugan.until someone with sharingans came through.

Every major plot point required the sharingan

The most powerful being in the universe at that point needed the sharingan to get her out.And she had a byakugan.

You telling me none of the akaski couldn't have picked off low level hyugas? You a lie
well yeah because of Uchiha being the main plot point
still her byakugan was used for creating atmosphere and life as seen in The Last with all those bundled up byakugans making a fake earth atmosphere

plus the sharigan is a mutation of the rinnegan and byakugan while the average byakugan today is a watered down version of the OP original
You telling me during ninja war no one could have picked eye balls of have picked off neji's corpses eye balls wheb they were so hard pressed to grab them out of living people. You are lying to yourself
Neji has the curse mark his eyeballs are useless.... and why would someone even try that when being part of a alliance let alone having the guts to face off against how many people who'd defend Neji's corpse

You keep mentioning the 10 tails, congrats they were useful in one situation. That does not translate to anything else, no proof they were of use to anyone.

There is plenty of proof the sharingan was. Evertime something needed doin sharinsharingan did the thing.

okay compare Hyuga panel time to Uchiha panel time

there you go..... I helped you

Most powerful being in the world at that moment couldnt do anything with her byakugan.until someone with sharingans came through.
because the other Hamura bloodline family was on the bloody moon where they couldn't touch them compared to the Uchiha who had their other bloodline the Senju on the same planet

if I was a super villain I'd choose the easier route too

So like why didn't Kaguya have the Tenseigan?
Kishi had to rush the ending

he said so in a interview (the editors wanted to finish the series on chapter 700 and within the year)

hence why we got some answers in the Last and even more answers in Gaiden for missing plots that weren't unanswered

for goodness sake we had Sakura hit a Goddess to rush the story :/

They knew he was dead because they found his suicide note. They never actually found his body.

That's what I mean though. Did they actually say they didn't find the body or did they just not talk about it? Because the omission only makes sense if they did find the body because it wouldn't be abnormal to leave that unstated. The omission would be odd if they didn't find the body however. Can you imagine a cop telling you that a loved one was dead, and you ask how did it happen and they say, actually we don't know, we can't find their body but we know they're dead for sure, they left this note after-all. It doesn't make sense that way. The whole investigation was about how they thought Itachi murdered him, so it's not like they were taking it at face value. A person can be missing or missing and presumed dead. It's not just all or nothing.

And it doesn't resolve the problem of why Danzo stopped looking for him. As far as Danzo knows, he got one eye and then Shisui vanished and everyone said he was dead. Danzo wouldn't just accept that blindly.

Village

well yeah because of Uchiha being the main plot point
okay compare Hyuga panel time to Uchiha panel time

there you go..... I helped you
Yes, the character who is more relevant to the plot, and their family, is more powerful than the one that isn't.

"But if they had more plot time"

BUt they didn't, they didn't have more plot time, and what we can go by, is whats in the book, , whats in the book, shanringn being the place to be.

Neji has the curse mark his eyeballs are useless.... and why would someone even try that when being part of a alliance let alone having the guts to face off against how many people who'd defend Neji's corpse
Ok,1, None of them could stop midara going after eyeballs,.

2) ok thats cool, but what about that other thing I mentioned, you know the bunches of Hyuga, like hinata who have, and were going out on missions, who are no where near as poweful as any of the akastki, orchimaru, or a myriad of other enterprising individuals, who are in the business of taking people?

because the other Hamura bloodline family was on the bloody moon where they couldn't touch them compared to the Uchiha who had their other bloodline the Senju on the same planet

Eh... I can't even give you that one because of all the other plot points, that specifically required the powers of the sharingan.

Khezu

99% of Uchiha are just as garbage as the Hyuuga.

But that 1% really boosts them up.

Unfortunately that 1% usually turns out crazy and and goes evil at the slightest provocation and fucks the clan over, and then fucks the world up.

Just say no to magic eye balls kids.

Sharirinnegan > Rinnegan >/= EMS > Tenseigan > MS > 3 tomoe Sharingan > Byakugan

The fact that sharingan can even become a rinnegan makes the comparison between Sharingan and Byakugan even more laughable.

Yes, the character who is more relevant to the plot, and their family, is more powerful than the one that isn't.

"But if they had more plot time"

BUt they didn't, they didn't have more plot time, and what we can go by, is whats in the book, , whats in the book, shanringn being the place to be.
dude my other replies showed you that they had the ability to morph into a powerful eye tech as well but unlike Hagoromo, Hamura literary separated that possibility to other realms (the moon and Earth)

Ok,1, None of them could stop midara going after eyeballs,.
why would Madara want it.... there is the rinnegan and his MS eye tech.... it is like a hyuga running after Uchiha eyeballs

2) ok thats cool, but what about that other thing I mentioned, you know the bunches of Hyuga, like hinata who have, and were going out on missions, who are no where near as poweful as any of the akastki, orchimaru, or a myriad of other enterprising individuals, who are in the business of taking people?
Firstly, the Hyuga clan have a effiecnt eye preventing program mentioned in part part hence the Branch family

Secondly, unlike the Uchiha the hyuugas bloodline partners are not on this earth so reaching the next level is harder to achieve compared to the Uchiha who not only have Senju dna to use but also have a extra step called MS since there base sharigan is weaker compared to a byakugan

Lastly, the Hyuga have two Kekkei Genkai.... their eyes which has all those vision feats and their bodies which have those sealing, palms, chakra control feats

Unlike the Uchiha someone can't gain all the hyuga abilities with just the eyes

Eh... I can't even give you that one because of all the other plot points, that specifically required the powers of the sharingan.
which the Tenseigan can similarly do

Sharirinnegan > Rinnegan >/= EMS > Tenseigan > MS > 3 tomoe Sharingan > Byakugan

The fact that sharingan can even become a rinnegan makes the comparison between Sharingan and Byakugan even more laughable.

Tenseigan is the byakugan's Rinnegan

also you are kidding yourself if you think 3 tomeo is better then Byakugan

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Byakugan could probably become Rinnegan with DNA/spirits or other nonsense. I have no way to prove that, but it could be written into the story easily by way of Hamura.

Khezu

Teinsegan or w/e sounds broken.

Basically gives you similar powers to end game Naruto, super powerful chakra mode, truth seeking balls, and even shinra tensei for good measure.

Honestly, I think outside of the plot related powers of activating Infinite w/e, and controlling tailed beasts, I would say it's probably better then the Rinnegan and Sharinnagadlfs.

Doubt Boruto is ever going to get that, unless the series goes on for another ten years.

If he gets a dojutsu it will probably be a new mutation, using the Uzumaki DNA to finally make the Byakugan worth a shit.

dude my other replies showed you that they had the ability to morph into a powerful eye tech as well but unlike Hagoromo, Hamura literary separated that possibility to other realms (the moon and Earth)

why would Madara want it.... there is the rinnegan and his MS eye tech.... it is like a hyuga running after Uchiha eyeballs

Firstly, the Hyuga clan have a effiecnt eye preventing program mentioned in part part hence the Branch family

Secondly, unlike the Uchiha the hyuugas bloodline partners are not on this earth so reaching the next level is harder to achieve compared to the Uchiha who not only have Senju dna to use but also have a extra step called MS since there base sharigan is weaker compared to a byakugan

Lastly, the Hyuga have two Kekkei Genkai.... their eyes which has all those vision feats and their bodies which have those sealing, palms, chakra control feats

Unlike the Uchiha someone can't gain all the hyuga abilities with just the eyes

which the Tenseigan can similarly do

Tenseigan is the byakugan's Rinnegan

also you are kidding yourself if you think 3 tomeo is better then Byakugan

Otsutsuki are extinct apart from Toneri. Tenseigan is not even achievable for Hyuuga clan just how Rinnegan will no longer be achievable for the Uchiha clan.

Yes 3 tomoe is sufficient to over power byakugan.

Tenseigan also has the ability to take away ones chakra via the byakugan route

like how Toneri easily took out most of Naruto's chakra with one hit and made him sleep for 3 days

it is like a sage of sixth paths mode.... factor in all the atmosphere creation and moon splitting feat

it is a hax eye tech
Otsutsuki are extinct apart from Toneri. Tenseigan is not even achievable for Hyuuga clan just how Rinnegan will no longer be achievable for the Uchiha clan.
EMS is not achievable any more either unless if Sarada takes her fathers eyes

or Bolt (if he awakens the byakugan) takes Toner's DNA + inherits his Mother's Hamura chakra

no it isn't.... it achieves copying and reading a person

Hyuga's tech is a KKG so it isn't possible with a basic 3 tomoe

plus all those hyuga moves from veteran Hyuga will destroy them..... Sasuke had that curse mark boost against Naruto

Village

I'm stopping my part in that argument, as cleche as this sounds I wanna play a video game and do some other stuff .

But to the bolded...

come one, the'll figure something out. Both Boruto and Sarada will have super mega new ninja eyes because reasons, and bring the new new age of ninja. I know shonen, they already talking about " more powerful than kaguya " this going to be some gohan ss2 shit

Sai

bwahaha Hyuuga clan are weak as hell. Tenseigan is never going to happen again and ain't even that strong.
I dunno, I haven't seen The Last, and wish the Tenseigan didn't exist at all, but Toneri cut the moon in half with it, apparently.

Too bad you need, like, some ridiculous stockpile of generations upon generations of the Ōtsutsuki clan's Byakugan to utilize that degree of power. Stupid concept, by the way. :p

I dunno, I haven't seen The Last, and wish the Tenseigan didn't exist at all, but Toneri cut the moon in half with it, apparently.

Too bad you need, like, some ridiculous stockpile of generations upon generations of the Ōtsutsuki clan's Byakugan to utilize that degree of power. Stupid concept, by the way. :p

little correction

the splitting moon tech was due to Tenseigan Chakra Mode not due to the bundled byakugan

:p

I'm stopping my part in that argument, as cleche as this sounds I wanna play a video game and do some other stuff .

But to the bolded...

come one, the'll figure something out. Both Boruto and Sarada will have super mega new ninja eyes because reasons, and bring the new new age of ninja. I know shonen, they already talking about " more powerful than kaguya " this going to be some gohan ss2 shit

Nah. Naruto and Sasuke will remain the strongest. Like Goku and Vegeta.

Though I did read the chapter again with better translation:

Does anyone understand Sasuke's hypothesis? A ninja that created white zetsu which paved the way to Kaguya's revival....existence greater than Kaguya?

Sasuke say he is the only one able to track due to his sharinnegan. Dimension swapping perhaps?

Whats clear is Sasuke has sacrificed years of his life to ensure the shinobi world is not caught off guard by a powerful being like Kaguya again.

Nah. Naruto and Sasuke will remain the strongest. Like Goku and Vegeta.

Though I did read the chapter again with better translation:

Does anyone understand Sasuke's hypothesis? A ninja that created white zetsu which paved the way to Kaguya's revival....existence greater than Kaguya?

Sasuke say he is the only one able to track due to his sharinnegan. Dimension swapping perhaps?

Whats clear is Sasuke has sacrificed years of his life to ensure the shinobi world is not caught off guard by a powerful being like Kaguya again.
its confusing.... I am going to wait for the VIZ translation (which might not answer anything)

didn't Black Zetsu say that Kaguya was building a army..... and that everyone under the IT would be turned into a Zetsu?

Sai

little correction

the splitting moon tech was due to Tenseigan Chakra Mode not due to the bundled byakugan

:p
From what I gathered, Tenseigan Chakra Mode is the result of all the dōryoku of all those Byakugan accumulated over the generations, starting with Hamura's own eyes.

And since we're making lil' corrections, TheRealTalker, the Byakugan is the Hyūga's sole Kekkei Genkai. Jyūken is a Taijutsu only possible through the Byakugan, but it's like calling the shuriken 'n wire tricks that Sasuke has utilized Kekkei Genkai just because they required his Sharingan's keen perception. :B

Yeah it was shoe horned in to make the Hyuuga clan seem relevant. I doubt Kishi will ever reference it again.

EMS is not achievable any more either unless if Sarada takes her fathers eyes

or Bolt (if he awakens the byakugan) takes Toner's DNA + inherits his Mother's Hamura chakra

no it isn't.... it achieves copying and reading a person

Hyuga's tech is a KKG so it isn't possible with a basic 3 tomoe

plus all those hyuga moves from veteran Hyuga will destroy them..... Sasuke had that curse mark boost against Naruto

EMS will be achievable for the future Uchiha clan.
3 tomoe Sauske would of wrecked Neji who was claimed the strongest hyuuga at that age.

From what I gathered, Tenseigan Chakra Mode is the result of all the dōryoku of all those Byakugan accumulated over the generations, starting with Hamura's own eyes.
your mixing it up man :/

The Tenseigan Chakra Mode is a heightened transformation unique to those who possess the Tenseigan. Toneri Ōtsutsuki can enter the form due to being a wielder of the dōjutsu.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tenseigan_Chakra_Mode

Tenseigan was named for two things.... the sole dojutsu that Toneri had and there was another thing called the Tenseigan which was the super weapon made out of byakugans

Toneri fought Naruto with the dojutsu.... he was attack the earth with the moon via the super weapon....

only after he lost his/Hanabi's eyes did he try and self destruct with the bioweapon/multiple eyes

think of the bio-weapon as some spaceships core rather then some dojutsu assistant

And since we're making lil' corrections, TheRealTalker, the Byakugan is the Hyūga's sole Kekkei Genkai. Jyūken is a Taijutsu only possible through the Byakugan, but it's like calling the shuriken 'n wire tricks that Sasuke has utilized Kekkei Genkai just because they required his Sharingan's keen perception. :B
Gentle Fist is only used by the members of the Hyuga it is their second ability by birth
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Gentle_Fist
it can't be used by other bodies... if that was the case then that dude with the byakugan from the hidden mist (Ao) would've been able to due it when fighting against Danzo's men

Danzo and anyone else wouldn't even try and touch the Hyuga because unlike the Uchiha who can get all killed by a pre-teen boy mostly every hyuga member is Jounin+ level besides the kids

(..)
Sarada will also join the family

Itachi planned it long ago

61b.gif

amazing

I'm gonna side with byakugan >>> sharingan just because Uchihas and their red balls are annoying.

Also, Hanabi is the best

Sai

your mixing it up man :/

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tenseigan_Chakra_Mode

Tenseigan was named for two things.... the sole dojutsu that Toneri had and there was another thing called the Tenseigan which was the super weapon made out of byakugans

Toneri fought Naruto with the dojutsu.... he was attack the earth with the moon via the super weapon....

only after he lost his/Hanabi's eyes did he try and self destruct with the bioweapon/multiple eyes

think of the bio-weapon as some spaceships core rather then some dojutsu assistant
Eh, well consider me corrected. Thought the eyes were pretty much useless without the battery.

Still don't like it. :p

Gentle Fist is only used by the members of the Hyuga it is their second ability by birth
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Gentle_Fist
it can't be used by other bodies... if that was the case then that dude with the byakugan from the hidden mist (Ao) would've been able to due it when fighting against Danzo's men
Jyūken is an acquired technique, all it entails is the injection of chakra through the enemy's Tenketsu, to damage the inner organs via the Keirakukei that surround them.

This is only possible because the Byakugan allows them to see the Tenketsu and Keirakukei, but the injection of chakra itself isn't a Kekkei Genkai. Mastery of Jyūken also affords the Hyūga a specialized form of chakra control that allows them to disperse chakra from every Tenketsu on their body, which is a prerequisite for the Hakkeshou Kaiten. But, again, the ability to do so isn't the Kekkei Genkai.

What do you mean? I thought the prerequisites was to take the MS of a strong blood relation.
Officially, that's it; the Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan is only so rare because it requires an exchange of Mangekyō Sharingan between immediate family. But Sasuke's been the only Uchiha to successfully create an Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan besides Madara, and they are also "coincidentally" incarnations of Indra's chakra, and "coincidentally" the only two to possess this unexplained "Choku Tomoe".

Eh, well consider me corrected. Thought the eyes were pretty much useless without the battery.

Still don't like it. :p

Jyūken is a trained art, all it entails is the injection of chakra through the enemy's Tenketsu, to damage the inner organs via the Keirakukei that surround them.

This is only possible because the Byakugan allows them to see the Tenketsu and Keirakukei, but the injection of chakra itself isn't a Kekkei Genkai. Mastery of Jyūken also affords the Hyūga a specialized form of chakra control that allows them to disperse chakra from every Tenketsu on their body, which is a prerequisite for the Hakkeshou Kaiten. But, again, the ability to do so isn't the Kekkei Genkai.
The high end mastery of chakra control is via their bloodline like how the Uzumaki have that large chakra pool/life expectancy

you might be right that it isn't a KG but...

In order to inject these chakra "needles" or "hits" they need to have the ability to manipulate their chakra at will..... which not everyone can do
Hyugas though have the ability to see chakra point via their byakugan plus due to their linage and dna their traits of manipulating chakra is used to form a martial tech to compliement their byakugan..... Add the fact that they keep these tech closed off to the piblic and only orally teach them to their kin it is close to impossible for someone who stole their eyes to ever do any gentle fist techniques

this later extends to professional moves like the lion twin fist that only the hyuga can do and the chakra dispel that Toneri did to Naruto which are exclusive to their lineage

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Alright, I just finished the chapter and when exactly did this flashback take place? By the looks of things it looks like it takes place after naruto becomes hokage, and naruto and the kage designs are all based on their 700 appearance, which is only 2 years ago from current, yet it seemingly looks like sakura is pregnant, and we havent seen sasuke and naruto in those clothes as they would only be like 20-21 by that time, 700 says naruto just became hokage, however that could be a translation error as naruto didnt literally just become hokage, he was obviously hokage for a lil while at the time, just relatively new(and his face is already carved into the mountain) and sarada wouldnt be young enough to just not remember anything about her father, and it seems sasuke was already on his search. We might be looking at a continuity error here.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
its confusing.... I am going to wait for the VIZ translation (which might not answer anything)

didn't Black Zetsu say that Kaguya was building a army..... and that everyone under the IT would be turned into a Zetsu?

There are two translations out, one doesnt directly say this person is stronger than kaguya, I call BS personally. Kaguya literally has unlimited chakra AND is immortal, its kinda hard to make someone stronger than her. Its why they had to seal her because its impossible to actually kill her, not even her sons could actually take her down and the actual sage of six paths and his brother are stronger than naruto and sasuke.

TUSR

Banned
if somehow sasuke's rinnegan gets stolen for the plot of a future movie

im gonna lose my mind

at this point naruto and sasuke together should be unstoppable.

Fox318

Sharingan may be the the single worst ability ever introduced in a series.

Everything revolves around it to the point that you wonder why other ninjas even try.

Makes for lazy writing

Welfare

if somehow sasuke's rinnegan gets stolen for the plot of a future movie

im gonna lose my mind

at this point naruto and sasuke together should be unstoppable.

At this point they should be unstoppable by themselves. This guy could use all of his Sharingans for Izanagi and Naruto and Sasuke would still whip his ass without being tired.

TUSR

Banned
At this point they should be unstoppable by themselves. This guy could use all of his Sharingans for Izanagi and Naruto and Sasuke would still whip his ass without being tired.

sasuke has EMS and rinnegan

naruto has, everything else?

doesnt matter how many dumb implanted eyes you have, these guys should get wiped out.

Sharingan may be the the single worst ability ever introduced in a series.

Everything revolves around it to the point that you wonder why other ninjas even try.

Makes for lazy writing
Other ninjas even try? Plenty of ninjas could beat sharingan users without needing one themselves. Not all sharingan users are beast ninjas. Just so happens that the very few surviving ones were!

Fox318

Other ninjas even try? Plenty of ninjas could beat sharingan users without needing one themselves. Not all sharingan users are beast ninjas. Just so happens that the very few surviving ones were!
Almost every other ninja ability is explained and increases in ability relate to training and talent.

Sharingan users pretty much wake up one day to find that they have another God ability. Or every person in the universe just seeks to have one eye because that's all that they need.

Jesus.

Hasn't Sarada suffered enough? She asked you why you weren't around and you say "It's none of your business?"

Then to top it off, you say "Your father is an honorable man."

Excuse me?

EXCUSE ME, Naruto?! Get the FUCK out of here with that horseshit. The man who tried to kill you twice, wanted to execute the Kage, abandoned his family, and nearly killed his so called "Wife' three times, is honorable?

Jesus.

Hasn't Sarada suffered enough? She asked you why you weren't around and you say "It's none of your business?"

Then to top it off, you say "Your father is an honorable man."

Excuse me?

EXCUSE ME, Naruto?! Get the FUCK out of here with that horseshit. The man who tried to kill you twice, wanted to execute the Kage, abandoned his family, and nearly killed his so called "Wife' three times, is honorable?
Well, sasuke sacrificed his family time on a long mission to protect the peace.

I believe that's the author intention anyway.wether he succeed to make you symphatize with Sasuke or not is up for debate I guess.

Top Bottom