• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Jesus.

Hasn't Sarada suffered enough? She asked you why you weren't around and you say "It's none of your business?"

Then to top it off, you say "Your father is an honorable man."

Excuse me?

EXCUSE ME, Naruto?! Get the FUCK out of here with that horseshit. The man who tried to kill you twice, wanted to execute the Kage, abandoned his family, and nearly killed his so called "Wife' three times, is honorable?

well at least he didn't marry him.... I don't think anyone would be crazy enough to do tha-

oh

jk.... don't kill me Psycho_Mantis

----------------------------------------------------------

From another Scan or rather the same scan but the other bottom half (not sure if the translations are accurate)
新時代!
A New Era!

木ノ葉コレクション
Konoha Collection

コノコレ
'KONOKORE' (=phonetically from KONOha+KOREkushon---->Just the title of this blurb)

街並編
Cityscape/Street Compiliation

近代化した木ノ葉隠れの里!!
A modernized Konohagakure Village!!

新代とともに変遷していく木ノ葉隠�� �の里!近代化した里の様子を少しず� ��公開していくぞ!!
Konohagakure Village is changing together with the new generation! The conditions of modernized city will be unveiled little by little!

街並
Cityscape

高層ビリや建造物が増えた街中。色�� �なお店が並んでいるようだ。
It's a whole town where multi-story buildings and structures have multiplied. Various shops seem to be lining up.

繁華街
Downtown/Shopping Centre

中央の巨大ビジョンが印象的な繁華�� �の一部。映画館もあるぞ。

It's a huge vision of the centre- It's one section of the impressive downtown. There's also a movie theater.

Translator/Source: OrganicDinosaur Naruto Forums
the scan shows sketches of Konoha the city.... I am guessing it is the regular Konoha area with new tech since the upper level we saw in ch 700 was all skylines....

we can of saw Konoha changing in the Last with those new buildings around and it looking more busy..... I guess after the war they had a major economic boom and baby boom.... much comparable to our world after WW2

Well, sasuke sacrificed his family time on a long mission to protect the peace.

Why do I have the feeling that Sasuke enjoyed a lot this "sacrifice"? At the Kage reunion he was like:

"Hey guys, remember Kaguya?"

"Yeah, man, Kishi was high but we are all glad it is over so we can build peace together"

"T-Together?" (Sasuke screams internally) "Yeaaah.. about that... I did some (cough) research and apparently that zetsu army.. ..remember? It is actually somewhere around and I have proof of that (lol the hell I have). Also something scarier than Kaguya! (because I am the only one with a sharingan to track her chakra, damn I'm good)"

"WHA... scarier than.."

"But don't worry guys, today is your lucky day. I am gonna save everyone's ass. I'll go in a top secret mission and don't dare follow me, Naruto!" "Actually, no one can contact me for.. let me see... forever! I am the one who gonna communicate with you through birds. They are quite reliable. Isn't like someone can actually kill them and steal the message."

"(Sakura in tears): Sa-Sasuke-kun, you are so brave.. I lov-"

"Gotta go fast, guys! See ya!"

And then it was all settled in 2 minutes.

don't kill me psycho_mantis (2)

Why do I have the feeling that Sasuke enjoyed a lot this "sacrifice"? At the Kage reunion he was like:

"Yeah, man, Kishi was high but we are all glad it is over so we can build peace together"

"T-Together?" (Sasuke screams internally) "Yeaaah.. about that... I did some (cough) research and apparently that zetsu army.. ..remember? It is actually somewhere around and I have proof of that (lol the hell I have). Also something scarier than Kaguya! (because I am the only one with a sharingan to track her chakra, damn I'm good)"

"WHA... scarier than.."

"But don't worry guys, today is your lucky day. I am gonna save everyone's ass. I'll go in a top secret mission and don't dare follow me, Naruto!" "Actually, no one can contact me for.. let me see... forever! I am the one who gonna communicate with you through birds. They are quite reliable. Isn't like someone can actually kill them and steal the message."

sounds canon to me.

"WHA... scarier than.."

if this chapter was based on chapter 700 when Naruto went to that Kage summit in the village then likely Sasuke joined up with Kakashi for their "mission" with Asuma's kid....
aka relaxation/road trip with Guy for the next few years

Village

Jesus.

Hasn't Sarada suffered enough? She asked you why you weren't around and you say "It's none of your business?"

Then to top it off, you say "Your father is an honorable man."

Excuse me?

EXCUSE ME, Naruto?! Get the FUCK out of here with that horseshit. The man who tried to kill you twice, wanted to execute the Kage, abandoned his family, and nearly killed his so called "Wife' three times, is honorable?

Please dont ignore narrative context.You know... That ninja thing the series based around

Almost every other ninja ability is explained and increases in ability relate to training and talent.

Sharingan users pretty much wake up one day to find that they have another God ability. Or every person in the universe just seeks to have one eye because that's all that they need.

Beyonce.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Almost every other ninja ability is explained and increases in ability relate to training and talent.

Sharingan users pretty much wake up one day to find that they have another God ability. Or every person in the universe just seeks to have one eye because that's all that they need.

Sharingan users got beat all the time, this got shown throughout the series, there are even uchiha who dont even unlock the sharingan, just have the potential to, and usually their max potential is at most mangekyo which only a few have unlocked and even with that even fewer are going further than that.

Eh, well consider me corrected. Thought the eyes were pretty much useless without the battery.

Still don't like it. :p

Jyūken is an acquired technique, all it entails is the injection of chakra through the enemy's Tenketsu, to damage the inner organs via the Keirakukei that surround them.

This is only possible because the Byakugan allows them to see the Tenketsu and Keirakukei, but the injection of chakra itself isn't a Kekkei Genkai. Mastery of Jyūken also affords the Hyūga a specialized form of chakra control that allows them to disperse chakra from every Tenketsu on their body, which is a prerequisite for the Hakkeshou Kaiten. But, again, the ability to do so isn't the Kekkei Genkai.

Officially, that's it; the Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan is only so rare because it requires an exchange of Mangekyō Sharingan between immediate family. But Sasuke's been the only Uchiha to successfully create an Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan besides Madara, and they are also "coincidentally" incarnations of Indra's chakra, and "coincidentally" the only two to possess this unexplained "Choku Tomoe".

I'm going to chalk it to a coincidence.

Alright, I just finished the chapter and when exactly did this flashback take place? By the looks of things it looks like it takes place after naruto becomes hokage, and naruto and the kage designs are all based on their 700 appearance, which is only 2 years ago from current, yet it seemingly looks like sakura is pregnant, and we havent seen sasuke and naruto in those clothes as they would only be like 20-21 by that time, 700 says naruto just became hokage, however that could be a translation error as naruto didnt literally just become hokage, he was obviously hokage for a lil while at the time, just relatively new(and his face is already carved into the mountain) and sarada wouldnt be young enough to just not remember anything about her father, and it seems sasuke was already on his search. We might be looking at a continuity error here.

This right here is the key I think. It looks to have taken place recently. Naruto is hokage and they look like their older selves in gaiden. Sarada has already been born and is a young kid.....yet how does she not remember anything? Did Sarada know Sasuke in 700 (its a bit ambiguous) and what is the time gap between 700 and 700+1?

Are we looking at a continuity error or did Sarada's memory get wiped?

Sasuke's line to Sarada: "this does not concern you".....is he saying that to not make her worry, or since the mission is a secret, or is it because it does actually concern Sarada in a dangerous way? Naruto seemed to understand that they were after Sarada.

tumblr_inline_np2m0jIHca1t5wejs_540.jpg

Sasuke sacrificed part of his life with his family to ensure the future was safer for everyone.......in 699 and later by Naruto in 700, it is said that a ninja is someone that can endure, that people have faith in to continue and here is what seems like that throwback. Interestingly, Sarada hates the concept of a ninja, she just wants a father.

Frog-fu

Banned
Naruto got that sympathetic parental figure down to a T much like Iruka.
Code:
[IMG]http://105.imagebam.com/download/dl-hFsuDNkxPcsQybg4HwQ/41243/412425294/Screen%20Shot%202015-05-29%20at%2016.49.42.png[/IMG]

And he's refined his time the corner of the eye looking of impeding asskickery. Not even Minato or Hashirama can top this shit.
Code:
[IMG]http://108.imagebam.com/download/ibof3qX6WuuY9ZgFxX8dHQ/41243/412425292/Screen%20Shot%202015-05-29%20at%2016.50.27.png[/IMG]

Hokage Naruto is the nuts.

phaze

I'm going to chalk it to a coincidence.
Are we looking at a continuity error or did Sarada's memory get wiped?

Sasuke's line to Sarada: "this does not concern you".....is he saying that to not make her worry, or since the mission is a secret, or is it because it does actually concern Sarada in a dangerous way? Naruto seemed to understand that they were after Sarada.
asffd5o34.png

Doesn't this panel pretty much give it away ? She says "I knew right away, that it was you dad" right before that flashback.

Sasuke mangekyo'd his own daughter, probably for some explicitly noble but in truth idiotic reason. You should be proud Itachi, your brother has grown into the same ret... hmmmm brain deficient person you were.

Khezu

asffd5o34.png

Doesn't this panel pretty much give it away ? She says "I knew right away, that it was you dad" right before that flashback.

Sasuke mangekyo'd his own daughter, probably for some explicitly noble but in truth idiotic reason. You should be proud Itachi, your brother has grown into the same ret... hmmmm brain deficient person you were.

Pretty sure that's just supposed to represent her feelings.

Before she had a nice mental image of meeting her dad, and how she wanted it to go.

Then she actually met him, and it all went poorly, and that image of the perfect meeting faded away.

It's not actually a flash back, since if you noticed the person in that image had two arms, she doesn't even know that her dad is missing one of his.

phaze

Pretty sure that's just supposed to represent her feelings.

Before she had a nice mental image of meeting her dad, and how she wanted it to go.

Then she actually met him, and it all went poorly, and that image of the perfect meeting faded away.

It's not actually a flash back, since if you noticed the person in that image had two arms, she doesn't even know that her dad is missing one of his.

I really can't see the second arm. :p But yeah if its there, your take is right one.

asffd5o34.png

Its weird why Sarada says that like she recognised Sasuke when she already knew before that her dad was going to be there.

That panel though is not a memory. Its more of what Sarada wanted.

rrc1594

With Sakura and Sarada both being on the battlefield , with a high chance of one of them being hurt right. Sakura isn't going there to kick no ass, she's going to get hurt in some way. You know them Uchihas are mentally unstable. Sasuke is going to make that Uchiha face they are all know for.

With Sakura and Sarada both being on the battlefield , with a high chance of one of them being hurt right. Sakura isn't going there to kick no ass, she's going to get hurt in some way. You know them Uchihas are mentally unstable. Sasuke is going to make that Uchiha face they are all know for.

Sakura is Sannin, she'll be fine. I have a bad feeling that Sarada is going to get kidnapped but a part me is saying how with Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto possibly there. Then again these guys seem really cocky to start a fight with both Naruto and Sasuke there. Maybe they have an ace up their sleeve.

Space time jutsu is a serious threat to all of them though.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Sakura is Sannin, she'll be fine. I have a bad feeling that Sarada is going to get kidnapped but a part me is saying how with Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto possibly there. Then again these guys seem really cocky to start a fight with both Naruto and Sasuke there. Maybe they have an ace up their sleeve.

:lol no Sakura is going to die and the Sause will go off somewhere to have a sad nap so Naruto will have to adopt Sarada. Then Japan will finally get the romance plot between Bolt and Sarada they've been pining for!

Syntsui

Guess how!

Naruto got that sympathetic parental figure down to a T much like Iruka.

And he's refined his time the corner of the eye looking of impeding asskickery. Not even Minato or Hashirama can top this shit.

Hokage Naruto is the nuts.

Indeed Naruto grew up to be a mature, caring BOSS

Plus he has a awesome wife

other then Bolt semi acting bratty the guy won compared to the Sauce

Khezu

Sauce ditched his wife and kid, and is hailed as a hero for doing so.
He's not doing so bad.

Doesn't even have to pay child support.

That's was only for 2 years then he can back. I guess he thinks he's more of a bad ass with one arm

true or maybe he thought it was to bothersome to go and find Tsunade seeing as she left the village

and we all know that she is the only one living capable of doing such a surgery seeing as she is the world's best medical ninja alive

Yes better then Sakura since by the time of the LAST, Tsunade was in the village

true or maybe he thought it was to bothersome to go and find Tsunade seeing as she left the village

and we all know that she is the only one living capable of doing such a surgery seeing as she is the world's best medical ninja alive

Yes better then Sakura since by the time of the LAST, Tsunade was in the village

Tsunade is just cultivating the cells. Sakura could easily just stitch the arm back on.

He has the Rinnegan, he can just grow a robot arm with a laser canon if he wanted.

robot arm sasuke.....Kishi you know what to do now

Have you guys seen the drawings of Konoha City (its got movie theatres and everything)?

Tsunade is just cultivating the cells. Sakura could easily just stitch the arm back on.

Senju cells are quite difficult to merge with other cells

I know Orochimaru was able to do it to Danzou but as we all came to see it was still unstable

Madara was the one that had the most capability of doing it well...... maybe even Kabuto too

so it isn't just a simple implant

Khezu

Sasuke should find all of Danzo's relatives and cut their eyes out and stick them in his Senju goop arm.

An eye for an eye.

Sasuke should find all of Danzo's relatives and cut their eyes out and stick them in his Senju goop arm.

An eye for an eye.

cyborg sasuke sounds better.

Senju cells are quite difficult to merge with other cells

I know Orochimaru was able to do it to Danzou but as we all came to see it was still unstable

Madara was the one that had the most capability of doing it well...... maybe even Kabuto too

so it isn't just a simple implant

This is Sakura where talking about lol. Became the best medical ninja bar Tsunade at the age of 17 and in her older age has no doubt surpassed/equalled Tsunade.

Ponn

Banned
This is Sakura where talking about lol. Became the best medical ninja bar Tsunade at the age of 17 and in her older age has no doubt surpassed/equalled Tsunade.

It's not like she anything better to do with her time except raise someone else's kid.

if you kill me I will only become stronger

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sasuke should get an arm cannon like Nagato.

Asura_no_Jutsu.jpg

In fact, just recolor his cloak and hair, swap his hair flip to the other side, take out the weird cyborg pieces below the arm... and voila, there's the sauce!

idk about that

she needs to innovate

Tsunade has way more feats then Sakura if you take away that plot punch Sakura did to Kaguya

Iirc in the 4th databook its confirmed Sakura rivals Tsunade at only 19 years old. Innovate....she has shown to be able to include others in the seal.

I hope she trains Sarada in her techniques.

It's not like she anything better to do with her time except raise someone else's kid.

if you kill me I will only become stronger

:p

Iirc in the 4th databook its confirmed Sakura rivals Tsunade at only 19 years old. Innovate....she has shown to be able to include others in the seal.
it says Sakura is the strongest medical nin in her village

by then Kakashi was already Hokage and Tsunade left the village

she hasn't even mastered all of Tsunade's techniques let alone make new ones and surpass her

Top Bottom