• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Unless they get the best Naruto animator, Norio Matsumoto on board :)

He worked on:

Sasuke vs Orochimaru (part 1)
Gaara vs Lee
Hashirama + Tobirama vs 3rd
Naruto vs Sasuke (all of it)

Kakashi (+Inoshikacho) vs Hidan+Kakuzu
Sasuke vs Deidara
Naruto vs Sasuke (OVA)
Naruto vs Pain

Sasuke vs Lee (Naruto SD)

SP once again killing Kishi's designs :/
Mitsuki.png

He could've worked on the movie as well.... I know the Last had a ton of SP top people.... I wonder how far SP is with already animating most of these fights before their air dates

What happened to Frog Fu?

oh snap something did happen to Frog.... again

I hope it is just temp like the last time

He could've worked on the movie as well.... I know the Last had a ton of SP top people.... I wonder how far SP is with already animating most of these fights before their air dates

oh snap something did happen to Frog.... again

I hope it is just temp like the last time

Nothing has been said and with the other guy there I doubt it.

It would be amazing if Sp could get Norio to do Gai vs Madara and Naruto vs Sasuke.....its like a throwback to Gaara vs Lee and Naruto vs Sasuke part 1.

Nothing has been said and with the other guy there I doubt it.

It would be amazing if Sp could get Norio to do Gai vs Madara and Naruto vs Sasuke.....its like a throwback to Gaara vs Lee and Naruto vs Sasuke part 1.

it would indeed be nice

Also here are those village pics from the old scan now being offical pictures

I wonder if they'll show us that modern district above the Hokage mountain

quite honestly out of all the new kids the one I want to see in combat is Mitsuki since he has the most mystery about him

second to him would be Naruto's kids since I'd want to know what fighting styles they'd opt for or if Kishi would decide to be lazy and just make them have nothing new or similar to the hyuga clan and instead have them as carbon clones of Naruto

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Mitsuki is a badass.

If you take away that front hair outline and his little stem he looks way better

but you know you can keep the stem since it isn't as bad as that hair outline

Fun Fact...... Bolt's pink colour is when you mix orange and purple together..... you know Hinata and Naruto's colour

Edit: Bolt with the byakugan fake edit minus the veins and no whiskers

I need to stop messing around with this lol

Syntsui

Unless they get the best Naruto animator, Norio Matsumoto on board :)

He worked on:

Sasuke vs Orochimaru (part 1)
Gaara vs Lee
Hashirama + Tobirama vs 3rd
Naruto vs Sasuke (all of it)

Kakashi (+Inoshikacho) vs Hidan+Kakuzu
Sasuke vs Deidara
Naruto vs Sasuke (OVA)
Naruto vs Pain

Sasuke vs Lee (Naruto SD)

One of these is not like the others...

One of these is not like the others...

Not his fault. He's known to be a top class animator (worked in stuff like Akira, Tokyo Godfathers and Sword of the Stranger). More likely SP with lack of budget (even though Naruto makes mad money) and possible time constraints. He did't do all scenes of that fight iirc. He did the laser scene, the scene where captures the kyuubi in a meteor and when 8 tails comes out.

The anime really did their own thing with episode 167, and the episode turned out to be amazing because of it. Sure, some scenes looked a bit weird, but I doubt we will see such an ambitious episode again. Panel by panel adaptions can be a bore, so I admire when they actually put in some effort to do something really memorable.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Damn, this looks good.

Why do Naruto's kids have whiskers? Dumb design decision.

Village

If you take away that front hair outline and his little stem he looks way better

Fun Fact...... Bolt's pink colour is when you mix orange and purple together..... you know Hinata and Naruto's colour

I like the pink he rockin

I like the pink he rockin

I like it too

if only his undershirt was purple
In this snippet from ch700 the shadow over Bolt's shirt makes it look purple which to me is better then the current white.... well at least he dresses better then his Father at that age

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: If only he also had that long headband like his Pops

this fanart we saw way back... I think in this thread was so good.... and this was before we knew he had lightning affinity

aly

look at Naruto without them

granted the whiskers look cool when he turns into BM making them become thicker like war paint

I hope he has a ton of new moves

I like the without the whiskers look. Reminds me of how much I also like Itachi without the lines on his face.

wut?

orange + purple = brown

Sarada = chidori manipulation + sakura's medical ninjutsu
Bolt = kage bunshin + new jutsu (maybe it will be a derivation of rasengan) + byakugan stuff if Kishi even cares about the hyuuga's

I think it makes sense for both to be combinations of their parents. I mean when you are the daughter of 2 sannins or the son of the 7th hokage why wouldn't you follow their footsteps. They are the strongest shinobi around. Oh I know why you wouldn't: father issues :p

I actually want to see Sarada vs Bolt now.

No it doesn't. There are dozens of great shippuuden episodes with great animation as well. No anime can maintain amazing visuals throughout its entirety let alone a shounen anime thats been running for 400 episodes. Be thankful that Naruto has such greatly animated fights.
There is terrible inconsistently throughout though. Some of the most important fights, (Pain vs. Naruto, Sasuke vs. Itachi) aren't animated well. And because there's 400 episodes, you get dozens of terrible ones sprinkled throughout the good. So, I don't know what you're talking about. My list of episodes worth watching might be an exaggeration, but it definitely is not far from the truth.

There is terrible inconsistently throughout though. Some of the most important fights, (Pain vs. Naruto, Sasuke vs. Itachi) aren't animated well. And because there's 400 episodes, you get dozens of terrible ones sprinkled throughout the good. So, I don't know what you're talking about. My list of episodes worth watching might be an exaggeration, but it definitely is not far from the truth.

This is hardly new for any long running anime. Filler arcs are rarely worth while.

Sasuke vs Itachi was not well animated.....I'm sorry what?

Yado

Sarada = chidori manipulation + sakura's medical ninjutsu
Bolt = kage bunshin + new jutsu (maybe it will be a derivation of rasengan) + byakugan stuff if Kishi even cares about the hyuuga's

I think it makes sense for both to be combinations of their parents. I mean when you are the daughter of 2 sannins or the son of the 7th hokage why wouldn't you follow their footsteps. They are the strongest shinobi around. Oh I know why you wouldn't: father issues :p

I actually want to see Sarada vs Bolt now.

When would she have learned chidori? From who? Also how would medical ninjutsu be useful to her at this stage of her development?

Bolt spamming Rasengan/putting his own spin on it is believable

wut?
orange + purple = brown
naruto's orange isn't a base orange (more darker) and Hinata's purple has a hint of lavendar and blue
if you mix it together via a RGB tool you get a neo like pink colour

it is more like orange to purple since it isn't really a pure 50/50 mix
i hope you like kage bunshin and rasengan

:/

:(

Isn't pink = red + white?

Boruto's pink isn't a base pink but more of a neo bright pink

This is hardly new for any long running anime. Filler arcs are rarely worth while.

Sasuke vs Itachi was not well animated.....I'm sorry what?
yeah, I get it...Hopefully both Naruto and OP get the DBZ Kai treatment.

Itachi vs. Sasuke you should re watch if you forgot, it's full of stare downs and a while episode that was just a genjutsu. Tons of flashbacks, etc...it wasn't the weakest animation like filler arcs, but it certainly wasn't good.

MartyStu

Wut?

Parts of that fight has some godly animation.

You saw those early spoilers as well?
They got a laugh out of me. So I want to see the reaction if they are indeed true.

I did see those spoiler hints lol if it ends up being the one I think it is

there were spoiler hint pictures that Evil posted on NF

it could lead to 3 possibilities

Sasuke and Naruto get wrecked and Sakura saves the day
Sasuke and Naruto get wrecked while Sakura faces another enemy and destroys them but later gets kidnapped
Sasuke and Naruto get wrecked and Sakura destroys the some of the enemy while Sarada gets kidnapped

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Naruto and Sasuke get rekt
Sakura joins the fight
Someone is kidnapped (I'm assuming Sarada)

How reliable is this Evil person?

There is no way that first one is legit. Even if they don't have god powers anymore they're still like 27 levels above literally everyone else in the universe.

Yado

There is no way that first one is legit. Even if they don't have god powers anymore they're still like 27 levels above literally everyone else in the universe.

He did say this new enemy was potentially a greater threat than Kaguya

aly

You forget that anything's possible with terrible and contrived writing.

well plot no jutsu is one of the 3 main op justsus

He did say this new enemy was potentially a greater threat than Kaguya

I doubt the new enemy is going to show until maybe the end of the Boruto movie and even then I don't think they'll fight him but rather Kishi will either make another movie for it or continue the story via manga

I told you punks to not underestimate the hax of the mangekyo sharingan, all the power in the world won't save you from bullshit like Shisui's eye or getting caught off guard by a long range kamui.

Syntsui

The guy totally has something under his sleeve. He knows what kinda of people he is facing.

The chapter will be interesting be it true or not.

Welfare

Those spoilers...

Perfect Susanoo and Bijuu mode should be enough to wreck this fool. Hell Sasuke has the Rinnegan. Just Shinra Tensei him :/

Top Bottom