• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I thought the focus was going to be on the kids, but this is looking like the same old shit.

Dartastic

Ahahahahhaha this chapter is so trash ahahahahhahahah. I'm basically reading it because it only takes up 5 minutes (tops) of my life at this point. This shit is so bad it's hilarious. I mean, come the fuck on. You beat someone who basically is a FUCKING GOD and then you get stabbed in the gut because you're RUSTY? COME ON.

FZZ

Banned
All that loving Naruto gave Hinata made him a bit rusty

Holy fuck I wonder if Kurama talks to Naruto when he bangs his wife lmao

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So yeah, what happened to Naruto's crazy hax sensing abilities, and sasuke's shinra tensei? Or did Kishimoto forget?

RagnarokX

HOLY SHIT SAKURA ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING USEF... she got captured...

Also this happy fellow stuck out to me:
djwE5P3.jpg

Even though it's utter shit that two of the three most badass ninja in the world jobbed (no Susanoo Sauce, really?!) and the third got kidnapped, at least Sasuke actually showed concern for his kid this chapter. Still no fucks visibly given about Sakura though, she got grabbed and he's all like "oh a space-time jutsu, neat".

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Amateur hour all around.

Sakura better not to actually do the transparent, letting him die would be the most effective thing to do.

And that's why she'll save him some other way.

"You climaxed too early Naruto, you're getting rusty"

"Your mom and dad were much better at this" (Remember, he was with Kushina before Naruto!)

This chapter was pretty eh.

The first chapter of the mini series reminded me of why Naruto was entertaining and now this is reminding me how it dropped off later on.

This chapter was pretty eh.

The first chapter of the mini series reminded me of why Naruto was entertaining and now this is reminding me how it dropped off later on.

Naruto is at its best when its more character driven, it always turns into crap when it gets bogged by all this Uchiha nonsense.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
You would think that becoming the wife of the lead character will make Hinata appears more, but no, she's just as invisible and useless as she was back then.

ya know its weird, Sasuke used to bring out susanoo if he got hit by so much as a strong wind but here he opts to use his own body to shield Salad instead of bringing it out

I like the fact that they basically referenced the fact tha they were rusty as fuck. If they didn't I would think the chapter is total BS but I could buy that. Underestimated their opponent too.

Percy

Banned
Okay, so... Sharingan head/"Shin" has teleportation powers and he and his 'kids' are apparently pissed off about Sasuke having 'killed' Itachi judging from dialogue at the start of this story?

Calling it now, he's gonna be some Frankenstein Shisui Uchiha patched up with Hashirama cells (Possibly by Orochimaru and/or Kabuto?) or some shit who then found Obito's Sharingan vault we saw that one time and thought "Hmm, well I was just thinking I could use some more eyes.". Oh, and his 'kids' are some sort of white Zetsu style clones or something equally terrible.

darknil

This chapter was lame.. They were basically defeated by a variation on how they fought Zabuza way back in the beginning.

Welfare

Basically plot based stupidity to force drama in an unlikely scenario. Sasuke could have used Susanoo to protect his daughter.

Exactly. Where was Amaterasu? Where was the Genjutsu? He placed 9 freaking Bijuu in one with just a glance. This guy should've been one panel'd.

Kain

This is just bad. It shows why making a continuation was a bad idea.

And the movie will be about Boruto and Sanada rescuing their parents. Ugh.

You would think that becoming the wife of the lead character will make Hinata appears more, but no, she's just as invisible and useless as she was back then.

hahahahahaha

It's fucking priceless, she hasn't made ONE appearance or even been alluded to.

Plus, what the fuck at this chapter? This is like when Comic Books change writers and the new writers forget how powerful the characters were in the previous issue. Naruto and Sasuke were Gods in human form.

They should be shitstomping these scrubs with ease, not even breaking a sweat.

Majine

Banned
Wait a minute, how can Sasuke still have his switcheroo power? I thought both Naruto and Sasuke lost those powers when they ripped eachothers arms off (and therefore the symbols in the hands).

Welfare

Wait a minute, how can Sasuke still have his switcheroo power? I thought both Naruto and Sasuke lost those powers when they ripped eachothers arms off (and therefore the symbols in the hands).

Symbols were for sealing Kaguya. They didn't lose their powers as they were used in VOTE 2.

I think Kishi took inspiration from Akira Toriyama when it comes to God like beings being depowered over the years *cough*GOHAN*cough*

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
He even forgot the 6 tomoe on Sasuke's rinnegan lol

It's conceivable you guys that over the passage of time he lost the tomoe. Like, he's evolved his eyes 400 times already, who's to say he didn't move from that weird transitional eye to a fully-fledged normal rinnegan in the interim. So quick to pile on with this "lol incompetent aruthor" crap no matter what happens, it's embarrassing.

Top Bottom