• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

rrc1594

Naruto and Sasuke get rekt
Sakura joins the fight
Someone is kidnapped (I'm assuming Sarada)

How reliable is this Evil person?

idontbelieveyou.gif

Lexxism

There is no way that first one is legit. Even if they don't have god powers anymore they're still like 27 levels above literally everyone else in the universe.
I'm not going to be surprised if this is true. Kishimoto is a terrible writer lol

Mendrox

This cannot be true. I mean they are fucking Ninja Jesus Gods. A even greater thread than the mother of chakra herself? What is this shit? And why should we care about the kids anymore if they won't be able to do shit?

God damn it, and it won't be a fake for sure.

PaulBizkit

Kishi always starts with great premises and always ends with generic power level battles... and uchihas...

Naruto's world would be so SO much better without the uchihas...

Screw it if anyone wants the first 7 pages in French (again like the last time) then PM me

then spread it out via PMs to other people if they ask

No sign of that spoiler coming true apparently, thank god. 2 panels tho...

the first 7 pages we got last week was barely the most major thing that happened in that chapter

plus
Baldy was about to use his eye in the last panel so the wreckage could start from there

lol so some spoiler thing from 2ch

Baldy is able to manipulate objects that are touched by his blood.... hence the MS weapon ability

Sasuke's sword touches the dudes blood...... Sasuke's sword somehow stabs Naruto

Badly tries to escape and Sakura runs into Badly's warping technique and gets sucked in

Edit:
Apparently Sasuke gets hurt too via knives (likely due to protecting Sarada)..... Sasuke gets paralyzed.

The Akatsuki guy was about to finish him off but Sakura saves his ass.

This is before she runs into a worm hole

IHaveIce

Banned
lol so some spoiler thing from 2ch

Baldy is able to manipulate objects that are touched by his blood.... hence the MS weapon ability

Sasuke's sword touches the dudes blood...... Sasuke's sword somehow stabs Naruto

Badly tries to escape and Sakura runs into Badly's warping technique and gets sucked in

Edit:
Apparently Sasuke gets hurt too via knives (likely due to protecting Sarada)..... Sasuke gets paralyzed.

The Akatsuki guy was about to finish him off but Sakura saves his ass.

This is before she runs into a worm hole
dropped.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Jesus, this overreaction is nuts. Naruto and Sasuke don't overpower the opponent and everyone flips. I'm glad this guy is a threat, he looks scary and has the power to back it up.

recent spoiler from NF (user/insider: KAI)

- Juubimon jumps in, uses S/T to teleport Shin and baldy but Sakura is caught in it too.

- They're in a lab? there are the others Shin and they're pointing at Sakura with some kind of weapon.

- Baldy kills the injured Shin? and wants Sakura to do an operation?

and that is pretty much the main stuff from this chapter

FZZ

Banned
Kinda don't like knowing about the whole chapter before its out. Leaks were never this bad when it was releasing on Wednesday instead of Thursday.

Still haven't read it for that very reason. Imagine how deflated the most hype moments in the series would have been if you first heard them like:

Naruto defeats gara with a headbutt lol

Sounds a lot sillier than seeing it executed. Just a few more hours >_<

Syntsui

Now I don't want a full series anymore. This shitty writer doesn't want to address the plot holes, he just want more fuckery.

Khezu

Naruto has spider sense when in sage mode, and Sasuke has Shinra Tensei, they should not be getting hit by these things.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Bald eye man also being named Shin makes me think he's related to Zetsu in some way. I mean, all of the Zetsus were named Zetsu.

Top Bottom