• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

They both lost the hands with the marks that gave them their god powers.

the only thing the mark gave them was the super chibaku tensei that sealed Kaguya, it went away after Kaguya was sealed.

Sasuke don't have the chakra from all the tailed beasts which is he probably won't have stuff like Indra's Arrow or that ultimate susanoo anymore.

Naruto still has pieces of all the beasts so he should have all his powers, maybe over time the chakra diminished and it's no longer enough to make the truth seeking balls and stuff.

Some things I found interesting (apart from Sakura wrecking Shin so hard that he needs surgery) :

tumblr_npf5zd8RLq1qbknjpo1_540.png

Sasuke intentionally tries to take the any blame away from Sakura and instead places it all on himself. He also gets cut off which leads me to believe that there is more to this story and it involves Sarada. The expression he wears when placing the blame on himself is almost like he hates himself and the previous chapter showed regret.

Kishi said he wanted to show the importance of familial relationships with this gaiden iirc...whether its a positive or negative one. Sasuke uses his body to protect Sarada from danger while Shin uses his son's body as a shield from the fire (its not clear which one is the real son or even if the son is alive). The guy then wants Sakura to kill one of the clones to keep himself alive.

The cliffhanger....is Sakura going to heal him, is not really a cliffhanger at all in my view. Sakura is a kind hearted girl. She is also evidently a loving mother. Her reaction to the guy asking to sacrifice his brat, says it all in my opinion. She is not going to let the child die. If that happens than I can also see the son turning against his father.

MartyStu

I buy that the two mains are rusty. And let us not forget, they are fighting an army of Uchiha. That alone gives them a pass.

The only thing that REALLY bothered me was Sakura essentially getting kidnapped.

That girl can never catch a break.

Also, all the new Uchihas are clones. Including Sarada.

I buy that the two mains are rusty. And let us not forget, they are fighting an army of Uchiha. That alone gives them a pass.

The only thing that REALLY bothered me was Sakura essentially getting kidnapped.

That girl can never catch a break.

Also, all the new Uchihas are clones. Including Sarada.

It was space time jutsu. There's no way Sakura would be able to react fast enough. I'm guessing only Sasuke would of been able to escape it if he used his rinnegan tech.

brinstar

Yeah, it's Shin using his eye to control his knives with telepathy or whatever. The translation's a little wonky on the last page. Shin's not asking Sakura to perform surgery on him-- he's already doing it himself with his eye. Sakura's just pointing out what's going to happen when he performs the transplant.

So what is the relationship with the girl that was obsessed with Sasuke and looks just like his daughter? I thought it was going to be some twist that Sakura and Sasuke really didn't end up together.

eh...I like the young kids, and will always love a great animated Naruto fighter, but don't think I can watch this anymore with the nonsense pairing of Sakura and Sasuke. And honesty, I'm not into who ends up with who, but something should have dramatically happened for even Sakura to accept him back into the team. Sakura killed a lot of ppl didn't he and tried to kill everyone multiple times.

Maybe the movie will make it make sense.

So what is the relationship with the girl that was obsessed with Sasuke and looks just like his daughter? I thought it was going to be some twist that Sakura and Sasuke really didn't end up together.

eh...I like the young kids, and will always love a great animated Naruto fighter, but don't think I can watch this anymore with the nonsense pairing of Sakura and Sasuke. And honesty, I'm not into who ends up with who, but something should have dramatically happened for even Sakura to accept him back into the team. Sakura killed a lot of ppl didn't he and tried to kill everyone multiple times.

Maybe the movie will make it make sense.

Really got to question what you were reading all this time if you though this was going to happen? I mean after the ending and Kishi stating numerous times that Sarada was Sasuke and Sakura's child....explicitly, not even beating around the bush.

I'm not sure if it was intentional but Kishi certainly exposed some of you with that red herring....and even though it was obvious some of you still fell for it. The question of Sarada's parents was never meant for the readers. It was meant for Sarada. She's never met or can't remember ever meeting Sasuke, doesn't know anything of Sakura and Sasuke, she's essentially having an identity crisis. Didn't you listen to what Mitsuki said.

She jumps to ridiculous conclusions with little logical basis (is my father with the girl who has glasses, is Sakura really my mum) but its understandable. She's a 12 year old girl who doesn't know about the past and wants to know why her father is missing from her life and so jumps to these conclusions. Some of you guys really should of known better, since none of this applies to the readers.

Really got to question what you were reading all this time if you though this was going to happen? I mean after the ending and Kishi stating numerous times that Sarada was Sasuke and Sakura's child....explicitly, not even beating around the bush.

I'm not sure if it was intentional but Kishi certainly exposed some of you with that red herring....and even though it was obvious some of you still fell for it. The question of Sarada's parents was never meant for the readers. It was meant for Sarada. She's never met or can't remember ever meeting Sasuke, doesn't know anything of Sakura and Sasuke, she's essentially having an identity crisis. Didn't you listen to what Mitsuki said.

She jumps to ridiculous conclusions with little logical basis (is my father with the girl who has glasses, is Sakura really my mum) but its understandable. She's a 12 year old girl who doesn't know about the past and wants to know why her father is missing from her life and so jumps to these conclusions. Some of you guys really should of known better, since none of this applies to the readers.
I guess hopeful expectations got the better of me then. Honestly, the pairing kinda turns me off to Naruto in general, hopefully we get some good fights out of this. Once again, Uchia are everyone and everything evil -_- Seems kinda "samey" so far.

Again, the point, which you seem to be ignoring: If Sarada is Sakura's daughter (likely) then this ENTIRE SUBPLOT IS POINTLESS AND HAD NO LOGICAL REASONING TO EXIST.

That's the issue here. No one here seriously believes Kishi has the balls to make Sarada a bastard child. It's the fact that this sub-plot is both shitty and poorly written and has zero point.

https://twitter.com/minzoku_1/status/608353958378237954

Y0lvcIJ.png

what happened to this new ICONIC look?

Kishi pls

Mid riff Sakura is her casual attire.

707 spoilers :
ENWSJ156815

NGC7003P197B4W5OPC789P32B15W5BCC10P171B10W2NC161P2 29B3W5WTC105P14B3W3NGC7002P67B4W3L1RGHC12P257B6W3L 1-5FWC112P13B7W4NGC7006P85B2W3NGC7006P85B1W1

NGC7002P67B6W3L1-6NGC7002P67B4W1L1-10BEC67P28B3W2L1-2 YZ52P169B5W1CC1P350B4W1L4-6 BEC67P28B3W2L1-2SOTEC33P74B5W6BOFC4P261B4W3TGC1P223B1W2L3CC1P303B 6W8

"the key"

NGC7003P197B4W5OPC789P32B15W5REOSP17B2W10NGC7002P6 7B4W1L1-10
NGC7002P67B4W2-3

lol. Good luck solving that by tomorrow.

Yado

Sakura was younger in the family photo where she wore that as well wasn't she? sarada looked a lot younger.

Sakura was younger in the family photo where she wore that as well wasn't she? sarada looked a lot younger.

Sarada certainly looked younger. Sakura doesn't really age :p and Sasuke looks the same. Naruto and Hinata looked the same and Bolt did not look younger did he?

There definitely was a time skip between 700 and 700+1 right?

for that code is is likely WSJ series chapters and thier words adding up to the chapter spoiler

C = Chapter

B = Bubble

P = Page

W = Word

So example being C122 P18 B3 W3 <----- Made up code for the example

is chapter 122 of whatever series in WSJ (with its acronym on top... example being BC for Black Clover) the third word in the third bubble on page 18

or what not

This is either the greatest spoiler troll since the Sharingan Tank or Kishi grew some balls and completed his utter destruction of Sakura.

It just keeps on giving!

the only way sakura could win is she gets pregnant by sasuke because he wants a boy to revive the uchiha

Top Bottom