• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Welfare

bBWLwRp.jpg

Ponn

Banned
I was thinking of a crazy theory, and I will put it in spoiler's just in case
What if Sasuke is the big bad, meaning he didn't really give up on his plan but just altered it a little bit. He's not really part of the village, he is "reporting" these bad things happening getting the villages to react and band together and therefore really in control of everything from his spot. Also he really, REALLY hates Sakura and is just pulling a lot of crap with her breaking her down mentally. I mean looking at everything as its happening right now Sasuke could turn pretty dickish heel in a matter of panels quite easily.

Just my thoughts. Also, Kishi really hates Sakura.

Erigu

for all we know Kishi could
still be trolling and that somehow Karins DNA is in Sasuke
Yeah, because Karin healed Sasuke, or because Kabuto (who injected himself with Karin's DNA, if I remember well) did... I wouldn't put it past Kishimoto. Not that I think he's good at "trolling", but that's the kind of contrived BS I've come to expect by now.

Sharpeye

Yeah, because Karin healed him, or because Kabuto (who injected himself with Karin's DNA, if I remember well) did... I wouldn't put it past him.

But still, Sakura's DNA should at least show up too if she really is the mother.
This woman's life is suffering.

I was thinking of a crazy theory, and I will put it in spoiler's just in case
What if Sasuke is the big bad, meaning he didn't really give up on his plan but just altered it a little bit. He's not really part of the village, he is "reporting" these bad things happening getting the villages to react and band together and therefore really in control of everything from his spot. Also he really, REALLY hates Sakura and is just pulling a lot of crap with her breaking her down mentally. I mean looking at everything as its happening right now Sasuke could turn pretty dickish heel in a matter of panels quite easily.

Just my thoughts. Also, Kishi really hates Sakura.
Not a chance, mate. But I approve this.

"Uchihas are a mistake. They are nothing but trash".
- SENJU, Tobirama.

NG C7003 P197 B4 W5 JOB or SHIN
OP C789 P32 B15 W5 IS
BC C10 P171 B10 W2 SPECIAL
N C161 P229 B3 W5 DOES
WT C105 P14 B3 W3 NOT
NG C7002 P67 B4 W3 L1 "RAT" - "R"
GH C12 P257 B6 W3 L1-5 EJECT
FW C112 P13 B7 W4 "NOW" OR "ANY"
NG C7006 P85 B2 W3 ORGAN
NG C7006 P85 B1 W1 TRANSPLANT.

"SHIN IS SPECIAL DOES NOT R.EJECT ANY ORGAN TRANSPLANT."

FW C113 P134 B1 W1 THEY
BE C66 P222 B7 W3 MEET
NG C7002 P67 B6 W3 L1-6 "YAMATO'S" "Y" "O" = YAMATO
NG C7002 P67 B4 W1 L1-10 "Orochimaru's" "O" "U" = OROCHIMARU
BE C67 P28 B3 W2 L1-2 SURE "SU"
YZ 52 P169 B5 W1 "I"
C C1 P350 B4 W1 L4-6 "GET" <- guessing
BE C67 P28 B3 W2 L1-2 SURE "SU"
SOTE C33 P74 B5 W6 AND
BOF C4 P261 B4 W3 "JU" <- guessing
TG C1 P223 B1 W2 L3 YOU "U"
C C1 P303 B 6 W8 "GO" <- guessing

"THEY MEET YAMATO, OROCHIMARU, SUI[GET]SU AND [JU]U[GO]."

NG C7003 P197 B4 W5 SHIN
OP C789 P32 B15 W5 IS
REOS P17 B2 W10 "AN" (????) -< I'm guessing here.
NG C7002 P67 B4 W1 L1-10 "Orochimaru's" "O" "U" = OROCHIMARU
NG C7002 P67 B4 W2-3 "LAB(2) RAT(3)"

"SHIN IS [AN] OROCHIMARU LAB RAT."

NG C7003 P197 B4 W5 SHIN
OP C789 P32 B15 W5 IS
WT C105 P14 B3 W3 NOT
REOS P17 B2 W10 "AN" (????) -< I'm guessing here.
NG C7006 P72 B10 W4 - UCHIHA

"SHIN IS NOT [AN] UCHIHA."

Orochimaru has got a new body

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Holy fuck at that spoiler.

If it's true, holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt that is just........... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hooooly crappppppppppppppppppppp!

Mendrox

Not that surprising if you know that Karin
healed Sasuke with her own body
. Wouldn't surprise me either if Jugo is suddenly the true dad.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Not that surprising if you know that Karin
healed Sasuke with her own body
. Wouldn't surprise me either if Jugo is suddenly the true dad.

Unless the kid
is born through unconventional means, saying a DNA test concluded that her mother is Karin because at some point Karin was bitten by Sasuke is
just reaaaalllllly a stretch.

But then again, this is Naruto.

Lexxism

unimportant, smh

the man put in place damn near every institution in Konoha, Hashirama was the charismatic leader who everyone followed but Tobirama was the man who put it all together and made it work.
Tobirama treated the Uchiha really bad. No wonder he was salty about him ;)

he never treated them that badly

he gave then position and power.... The one who is degraded the Uchiha to a district, put them under discrimination from the village due to hiding the truth about the 9 tails attack and later making his lackeys and partner in crime Danzou wipe them with a genocide all the while having a smile on his face/pretending he isn't involved due to making other people do his dirty work is that SHITBAG Hiruzen.

He never actually treated them maliciously, he tried to do what he thought was best for them(manipulate) with the police force and giving them their own land and it backfired because the Uchiha figured out his "gifts" were actually just means to better control them.

Madara left his ass shook and he never got over it.

Nah Hashirama made it work. Tobirama couldn't maintain.

get out of here. The Police force, ANBU, the academy, chuunin exams, democractic elections, he made the village system that every other nation copied what it is.

He never actually treated them maliciously, he tried to do what he thought was best for them(manipulate) with the police force and giving them their own land and it backfired because the Uchiha figured out his "gifts" were actually just means to better control them.

Madara left his ass shook and he never got over it.

get out of here. The Police force, ANBU, the academy, chuunin exams, democractic elections, he made the village system that every other nation copied what it is.

Hashirama made the village system. Tobirama did elaborate on the system but failed on what was most important.....keeping peace. It was Tobirama's mistakes that planted the seeds of distrust. Hashirama would of never allowed that.

Hashirama made the village system. Tobirama did elaborate on the system but failed on what was most important.....keeping peace. It was Tobirama's mistakes that planted the seeds of distrust. Hashirama would of never allowed that.
You did not refute anything I said, I don't care that Hashirama started it or whatever happened in the future long after he was dead.

I'm talking about how he took the idea of the village system and put in the systems and institutions that gave it the identity that still holds today. Hashirama is responsible for its existence, for bringing everyone together, he's the most important no doubt. Tobi is responsible for putting in the systems that formed the backbone of what a ninja village is.

Joni

Hashirama = Hokage Naruto. Strong and idealistic.
Tobirama = Current Sasuke. End justifies the means to protect the world.

Top Bottom