• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

bjork

Guy is white hot twice now and they refuse to let him run with it. I'd be pissed, too. Michaels, by all accounts, was a "crybaby" but people didn't mind.

I bet he doesn't go get in Vince's good graces like Shawn did. Which was probably done by going up to Vince and telling him what he thought, rather than hoping for some sad retweet campaign or whatever.

Absolutely wrong.

Impossible. It's an opinion.

Sheamus can put on high quality matches whenever he needs to. One of my favorites with him is his ladder match with John Morrison. But his booking...dear god, his booking.

hqdefault.jpg

TheFuzz

I bet he doesn't go get in Vince's good graces like Shawn did. Which was probably done by going up to Vince and telling him what he thought, rather than hoping for some sad retweet campaign or whatever.

Impossible. It's an opinion.

No, he actually let his buddies walk out to the competition and knew he had leverage to do the same. Nothing to do with telling his boss anything.

Lrrr

Stephanie and Triple H open RAW and talk incessantly like always...and the company wonders why the ratings continue to plummet. Smh.

bjork

If someone goes up to you and says that Michael Bay is a more talented director than Martin Scorsese, what would you say to them?

He could be. Doesn't mean he puts those talents to use, but he could be.

No, he actually let his buddies walk out to the competition and knew he had leverage to do the same. Nothing to do with telling his boss anything.

He was already in for a top slot before any of that happened. How do you think he got there?

TheFuzz

He could be. Doesn't mean he puts those talents to use, but he could be.

He was already in for a top slot before any of that happened. How do you think he got there?

He was one of few. Not in the THE top spot. I'm not arguing, but he didn't cuss out Vince like some people act like.

jonjonaug

Sheamus doesn't have the four leaf clovers on the belt that were in that WWE.com mockup a while back about custom plates for different Superstars. :(

Downhome

I really feel sorry for Sheamus actually. I think he's a good worker, I think he's a good guy, and I think this isn't fair putting him in this spot under these circumstances. It's painful seeing HHH and Steph putting him over, it's so forced, so fake. If I didn't know better I'd say they were setting him up to take him out tonight and turn on him.

Top Bottom