• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Shit. Missed the first 10 minutes.

CUiXMtuWEAAoC_I.png

Oh good, I didn't miss anything important yet.

Velcro Fly

the only way to get Roman over is to constantly screw him so hard at every turn so people pity him so that when he finally does get the belt it will be a daniel bryan type moment

imBask

Banned
welp there you go, the crowd got worked into a shoot, their plan of "we'll give you something terrible so that way you'll love Roman" is working

I'll give Shaemus credit for trying really hard to get the crowd annoyed. And The Authority trying really hard to scrape together some sympathy. This kind of staredown is so pointless when the audience doesn't care.

RUSEV! YES!

bjork

He was one of few. Not in the THE top spot. I'm not arguing, but he didn't cuss out Vince like some people act like.

I assume neither of us were there, so all we can base it on is interviews with people who were. He did something at some point to win Vince over, and it wasn't a matter of jumping ship. Bischoff said in an interview that he didn't really see a spot for Shawn in WCW, so where would he have gone? Shawn v Franchise in ECW? That might've been fun, but still.

The point is, Ziggler being "white hot" means nothing if the company doesn't like you, and him moaning on a public forum isn't the way to win them over. Whatever he was doing when he won the title, he needs to do that again. Whether that means lobbying for the MITB win next time it happens, or whatever it is, it isn't going to happen on twitter or in a comedy club.

Top Bottom