• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Anth0ny

I would be okay with this. I'd be more okay with it if Cena started talking shit about Reigns being Rock v2.bitch or something like that,

hilariously enough, I feel like that's the consensus. in a reigns vs. cena match, I feel like the crowd is definitely on cena's side. even the smark ass smarks.

Whatever happens, I would place money on Owens clearing up before being attacked by a returning Zayn. Then they can resume their feud, but over the IC title instead.

This of course makes total sense, so I would imagine instead Owens enters and walks straight into a Big Show punch and gets eliminated.

Speaking of Big Shoe, he started using that finish during my wrasslin' hiatus. Can someone explain how, in kayfabe, he gets to use a closed fist to the face as a finisher?

klonere

Banned
Cena vs Reigns on the mic would be the worst thing the company could possibly do. It'd be destruction on a scale not seen since Rock vs Billy "I won KoTR but everybody thinks I still SUCK" "Mr. Ass" Gunn.

And I'd love it probably

why would you want Brock to win the Rumble? if he does, he'll just job to Reigns at Mania

Just job

Just

Justice

That's what this will be. Justice against the scrub fans that ruined a year of programming for another guy who just got hurt. Justice against a homophobe. Justice for Reigns

Me and Verendus gonna be celebrating in a few months. Justice!

miserable

Just job

Just

Justice

That's what this will be. Justice against the scrub fans that ruined a year of programming for another guy who just got hurt. Justice against a homophobe. Justice for Reigns

Me and Verendus gonna be celebrating in a few months. Justice!

fuck your justice

misavader1noqdc.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Reigns v. Cena is basically a dream match because one of them has to lose and I have no idea how it would be pulled off or what would happen.

I think Cena's winning the Rumble anyways to play up the "tying the record" storyline so its not out of the realm of possibility.

Dion314

Neo Member
why would you want Brock to win the Rumble? if he does, he'll just job to Reigns at Mania

Yeah. He's already gonna get booed out of the building against Lesnar anyway....Lesnar jobbing would turn shit nuclear and you don't wanna end a WM with your top guy drowning in a sea of boos. They HAVE to know that......right?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They'd REALLY have to go out of their way to lose Rey. Rey doesn't politic enough like Sinztiziz or Del Rio and he seems a lot happier than when he left WWE.

That and he's already got plenty of money

notworksafe

Yeah. He's already gonna get booed out of the building against Lesnar anyway....Lesnar jobbing would turn shit nuclear and you don't wanna end a WM with your top guy drowning in a sea of boos. They HAVE to know that......right?

As someone who will be in that crowd, it'd be hilarious and amazing. To someone in a board room, probably less hilarious.

jmdajr

Face HHH wins the Rumble

Wins the Mania main event and belt

Next night, 3 hour promo amidst nonstop boos of him saying how he always has to do everything himself and that's why he is the greatest to ever live or breathe

Commentators and talent come out to agree and shake his hand

hmmmmm

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Remember when HHH beat Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania

....:(

bjork

Reigns beats Brock at WM.

Steph makes Rousey tap out.

Cena retires the Undertaker.

What else can we add to the mix to make headlines?

Reigns v. Cena is basically a dream match because one of them has to lose and I have no idea how it would be pulled off or what would happen.

I think Cena's winning the Rumble anyways to play up the "tying the record" storyline so its not out of the realm of possibility.

I just presumed, considering Stang was last seen with a nasty neck injury, Cena would be retiring Taker - there's not really anyone else in the running, is there?

bjork

I just presumed, considering Stang was last seen with a nasty neck injury, Cena would be retiring Taker - there's not really anyone else in the running, is there?

I wonder this as well. I always assumed that whoever ended the streak would retire UT, and so that's why it was this important thing they were saving for someone who needed a megapush. But now it just seems like picking on the elderly, and whoever does it will just be like a Harvey Wippleman-level heel rather than king evil.

also that is a great great avatar edit

Angry Grimace

Well, unlike Daniel Bryan he probably is seeing an actual physician who went to medical school for his neck condition and he certainly hasn't announced anything in terms of retirement. I'm like 99% sure he's going to be the headliner for the HOF since that seemed to be the point of him having a short WWE run in his late 50s to begin with. (I hope they let Demolition in this year, I need to hear the Demolition theme again.)

Cena/Taker is probably a weird match though, but I could have seen it happening if the Shield Triple Threat was still on the table (I'm completely convinced that would have been the headline event if Rollins were healthy).

jmdajr

Rollins getting hurt really fucked things up. They were behind him 100%.

D. Bry pretending to be healthy also fucked things up.

Oh. And Fuck Lana! Yeah.

I wonder this as well. I always assumed that whoever ended the streak would retire UT, and so that's why it was this important thing they were saving for someone who needed a megapush. But now it just seems like picking on the elderly, and whoever does it will just be like a Harvey Wippleman-level heel rather than king evil.

also that is a great great avatar edit

Thanks Bjork, just trying to spread a bit of festive cheer.

Angry Grimace

I still think the Shield triple threat will happen at like WM33 or something, but they really need to invent a story for Ambrose leading to it because he doesn't even have one, really, despite the fact he's actually headlined like twice as many PPVs as Reigns has.

It's weird to think about the fact that Rollins and Ambrose have both headlined more PPVs than Reigns has (although Reigns obviously had WrestleMania as one of the two he headlined).

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Some jobber is in the ring for the RR at number one. Maybe Cesaro or someone else no one cares about. Suddenly the music hits...It's the Connecticut Blue Blood, Hunter Hearst Helmsley! With a sport coat with tails and a sweet wig. He gets eliminated. Then later on in the Rumble Ode to Joy hits and out comes Black leather pants Hunter with Chyna at his side! After he gets eliminated the DX music hits. It's Triple H! Then later on My Time, and finally at number 30, Bow Down to the King.

jmdajr

Some jobber is in the ring for the RR at number one. Maybe Cesaro or someone else no one cares about. Suddenly the music hits...It's the Connecticut Blue Blood, Hunter Hearst Helmsley! With a sport coat with tails and a sweet wig. He gets eliminated. Then later on in the Rumble Ode to Joy hits and out comes Black leather pants Hunter with Chyna at his side! After he gets eliminated the DX music hits. It's Triple H! Then later on My Time, and finally at number 30, Bow Down to the King.

Please
PLEASE!!!!!

Ithil

D. Bry pretending to be healthy also fucked things up.

Oh. And Fuck Lana! Yeah.

Why do you keep saying pretending to be healthy, as though he wasn't cleared by WWE's doctors and they just asked his opinion instead?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
the meltz said they're trying to do the daniel bryan thing with roman reigns (he keeps coming close but ultimately get screwed out of winning the title) because it worked for bryan

so they think it'll work for reigns

they are out of their fucking minds

I actually think it is working, albeit far too slowly. A guy can only be railroaded so many times by less deserving individuals before people start backing the one screwed. The common person gets screwed a lot after all.

Top Bottom