• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I actually think it is working, albeit far too slowly. A guy can only be railroaded so many times by less deserving individuals before people start backing the one screwed. The common person gets screwed a lot after all.

I remember "They think giving Ryback a streak will get him over with crowds. Ha!" and then he did. Time-tested methods will work.

bjork

Some jobber is in the ring for the RR at number one. Maybe Cesaro or someone else no one cares about. Suddenly the music hits...It's the Connecticut Blue Blood, Hunter Hearst Helmsley! With a sport coat with tails and a sweet wig. He gets eliminated. Then later on in the Rumble Ode to Joy hits and out comes Black leather pants Hunter with Chyna at his side! After he gets eliminated the DX music hits. It's Triple H! Then later on My Time, and finally at number 30, Bow Down to the King.

ooooh

I never understood why Ziggler was over to begin with.

A great look and he sells like Perfect. But I wish he did a bunch of drugs and shit when he's not wrestling, instead of being on social media.

leVnVUI.gif

holy fuck

Good psychology

I never understood why Ziggler was over to begin with.

His pairing with AJ Lee and Big E made him incredibly appealing, and the whole lead up to cashing in--especially the night he cashed in--the MITB briefcase was just incredible.

Last year's Survivor Series performance almost reached that high, and then it's just been shit ever since.

But then you see what he's doing on Twitter these days ...

t0FqPdh.png

and fuck Ziggler.

bjork

His pairing with AJ Lee and Big E made him incredibly appealing, and the whole lead up to cashing in--especially the night he cashed in--the MITB briefcase was just incredible.

Last year's Survivor Series performance almost reached that high, and then it's just been shit ever since.

Bold is one of the last moments that felt like a cool big moment that I can recall.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I've never seen Ziggler as all that amazing of a worker, really.

Sephzilla

Marvel looks like they booked the best face vs face feud since Hogan/Warrior

It's my favorite running joke in this thread.

Also Sunny Mac is right, streaks literally always work. Tatanka is one of the most boring in ring workers of the New Generation but is hot as fuck with the crowds because he never lost.

I think Ryback might be the one exception here. He didn't really take off at least not in the same way Goldberg or Tatanka did

Ithil

Most of the stuff has come out of straight from his own mouth.

He had a neck injury, and had surgery for it. The surgery caused an arm problem, which eventually got fixed. Then he returned, cleared by the doctors.
Then he got a concussion in a match on the European tour, a completely separate injury, and because WWE are involved in a lawsuit about medical malpractice, they won't clear him to return despite another non-WWE doctor clearing him.

I'm sure someone will post the tired old gif again in response or mention a Total Divas storyline as though it were real.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
These NWA episodes are dope. I am 10000% sold on Magnum TA being the next big thing. I've mostly only seen him on PPV appearances and in documentary form, but his week to week is amazing and he's fucking masterful. Definitely would have been the next big thing.

I think Ryback might be the one exception here. He didn't really take off at least not in the same way Goldberg or Tatanka did

He was HUGE before he was getting triple powerbombed every week by The Shield and never got any payback.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Did you hear the crowd leading up to that cage match?!? They were liquid fire! Hell the only bigger reactions over the past five years or so was when D-Bry got super hot in the summer.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus Christ, my eyes rolled so far back they fell out of my head

Also how could anyone like Iron Man? He's a shit tier human. Iron Man fans are like people who thought Heisenberg was a "cool dude" - when he's a piece of shit.

Jesus Christ, my eyes rolled so far back they fell out of my head

I don't care who the movie is made for. Seeing Cap and Bucky beat the shit out of MCU's John Cena equivalent was dope

It almost felt like sarcasm. Almost.

I'm surprised the thread isn't more hyped about Bayley vs. Eva Marie tonight.

bjork

It's my favorite running joke in this thread.

Also Sunny Mac is right, streaks literally always work. Tatanka is one of the most boring in ring workers of the New Generation but is hot as fuck with the crowds because he never lost.

Then Borga pinned him with his pinky and I forget how Tatanka paid him back and ended Borga's undefeated streak, but I can assure you it was some bullshit.

Also how could anyone like Iron Man? He's a shit tier human. Iron Man fans are like people who thought Heisenberg was a "cool dude" - when he's a piece of shit.

My favorite Marvel character is probably Kraven, and that dude was all kinds of fucked up inside.

Sephzilla

MCU Iron Man is basically Hollywood Rock. You love him because he's a piece of shit.

But seriously, Iron Man in the movies has been basically turning into a supervillain since Iron Man 2.

Ithil

MCU Iron Man is basically Hollywood Rock. You love him because he's a piece of shit.

But seriously, Iron Man in the movies has been basically turning into a supervillain since Iron Man 2.

Hence why it's fun to see him getting the shit kicked out of him in the new trailer. He's had it coming.

Sephzilla

Hence why it's fun to see him getting the shit kicked out of him in the new trailer. He's had it coming.

Iron Man 2 = Whiplash is pissed because Stark stole his dad's tech. Pisses off Hammer who ends up contracting a supervillain because Stark pissed him off.

Iron Man 3 = Gets his own home blown up because he calls out an international terrorist on live fucking television. Villain is a result of Stark being a giant fucking asshole.

Avengers 2 = Ultron is made by Stark. Stark tries to justify it after realizing he made a crazy murder machine. Stark tries to fix the crazy murder machine problem by making another fucking murder machine.

Cap and Bucky better beat the fuck out of him in Cap 3.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Every MCU character pretty much has the same character based on the movies I've seen.

Everyone is quirky and has lots of witty retorts. Everyone is so witty.

bjork

The last Marvel movie I saw was the Spider-Man with Kiki and Dr Octopus. I think that was like 2005, heh.

I have to work at 9 tonight. I hate thanksgiving.

Iron Man 2 = Whiplash is pissed because Stark stole his dad's tech. Pisses off Hammer who ends up contracting a supervillain because Stark pissed him off.

Iron Man 3 = Gets his own home blown up because he calls out an international terrorist on live fucking television. Villain is a result of Stark being a giant fucking asshole.

Avengers 2 = Ultron is made by Stark. Stark tries to justify it after realizing he made a crazy murder machine. Stark tries to fix the crazy murder machine problem by making another fucking murder machine.

Cap and Bucky better beat the fuck out of him in Cap 3.
So you're telling me he's face Sheamus?

Top Bottom