• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natural Born Penalty Killers (NHL 13 EASHL)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
-flips table-

xbox live wouldn't let me purchase additional MSpoints with neither of my 2 credit cards nor paypal, so I had to walk to the store to buy points, and now it's telling me the card isn't valid and i've checked it and yes I typed it in correctly. Is there a delay between buying and when the card is actually active or what? so yeah still waiting for my download gah.

Blinding

-flips table-

xbox live wouldn't let me purchase additional MSpoints with neither of my 2 credit cards nor paypal, so I had to walk to the store to buy points, and now it's telling me the card isn't valid and i've checked it and yes I typed it in correctly. Is there a delay between buying and when the card is actually active or what? so yeah still waiting for my download gah.

Are you sure you aren't misreading the O's as 0's?

zsswimmer

-flips table-

You know you can buy online game codes from amazon and type them into your xbox :p

I did it and it took all of 3 minutes to get the points and buy the season pass

Smiley90

You know you can buy online game codes from amazon and type them into your xbox :p

I did it and it took all of 3 minutes to get the points and buy the season pass

for real? well now i've already bought this card gah. on the phone with support now.

Smiley90

okay stupid xbox live. Apparently microsoft points are region locked and I moved 3 years ago and my account is still Switzerland-bound. And since microsoft doesn;t allow you to change billing countries (because no xbox live user ever moves, right), he has to relay me to a supervisor. -flips more tables-

Cake Boss

Banned
You guys are downloading it? Will EASHL be up or is that until Tuesday?

Any streams? Want to see how people play in club or drop ins and how they react to with the new skating.

Marvie_3

Banned
You guys are downloading it? Will EASHL be up or is that until Tuesday?

Any streams? Want to see how people play in club or drop ins and how they react to with the new skating.
Only thing you can't play in the early release is HUT.

1 hour & 15 minutes later and not even half way done, 49% ;_;

sucka_899.jpg

moop1167

Holy fuck your guy starts off at a REALLY low overall. With no points added my guy is a 47 47 OVR. LOL. Amateur 3 though so I get some points to spend.

Smiley90

Bottom line of a 1h phone call with xbox live is that I have a 2800 Canadian MS points card that I won't be able to use and that I paid 30bucks for lying around here and there is no way I can add microsoft points to my account unless I email one of my friends back in switzerland to go buy a card for me.

-flips a third table-

yeah.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Selecting your favourite team, and it automatically picking them in online VS is already worth the price of the new game. Thank god.

Top Bottom