• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natural Born Penalty Killers (NHL 13 EASHL)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
First drop in game I play and I get stuck with an awful human goalie who lets in 3 goals in the first period :|

Cake Boss

Banned
The new skating feels so fucking clunky with online play.

Don't worry by the end of next week we will have 3 tuner updates that will basically make it feel like NHL 12 again and it would basically be the same game as last year's, just like what happened with 12 to 11.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
FUCK YOU XBOX LIVE IT FINALLY WORKED AND FUCK YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Long story short, I'm downloading now. Still have a spare 2800 MS points card valid for canada lying around if one of you guys wants it :( I can't use it -.-

EDIT: So wait, does the season pass expire exactly on tuesday and then we won't be able to play anymore until we actually put in the disc? or how does it work, do we get a few days of grace period? not sure if gamestop will do day1 delivery...

Smiley90

You get it until NHL is released then a year after that for the other games and discounts.

So theoretically if my physical copy doesn't get here until Thursday, I won't be able to play tuesday-thursday? Will my saves/purchases/progress be conserved though?

Cake Boss

Banned
FUCK YOU XBOX LIVE IT FINALLY WORKED AND FUCK YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Long story short, I'm downloading now. Still have a spare 2800 MS points card valid for canada lying around if one of you guys wants it :( I can't use it -.-

EDIT: So wait, does the season pass expire exactly on tuesday and then we won't be able to play anymore until we actually put in the disc? or how does it work, do we get a few days of grace period? not sure if gamestop will do day1 delivery...

I'll take the points card!

Marvie_3

Banned
Whipped up some jerseys. I still have another dozen or so but I'm not going to do them now.

jGtcbP0JfWXZ7.jpg

Milly79

So theoretically if my physical copy doesn't get here until Thursday, I won't be able to play tuesday-thursday? Will my saves/purchases/progress be conserved though?

Everything is saved onto your HD, but you won't be able to play once NHL is released and you get your copy.

Smiley90

Whipped up some jerseys. I still have another dozen or so but I'm not going to do them now.

... You have a Canadian account? I don't think Canadian MSpoints cards work in the US... Swiss cards don't work over here at least. Not sure how their regio lock works.

also hell naw I'm not giving out 40 bucks for free unless I really can't find anyone... I'll ask one of my friends who has an xbox here if he wants to buy it off of me, and if he doesn't I'll get back to you.

EDIT: also YOU WOULDN'T GET IT ANYWAY, I just saw you deleted me off xbox live friendlist? what's up with THAT.

I'll take the points card!

see above, i'll get back at you. You were first (and are canadian. :D) so if my friend doesn't wanna buy it you have dibs.

Everything is saved onto your HD, but you won't be able to play once NHL is released and you get your copy.

ah i see, thanks!

moop1167

I am heading out but send me an invite just in case I get on during the day tomorrow and no one with invite rights is on.

Good luck tonight fellas.

Smiley90

Hooray.

He deleted me as well :(

He's jealous of our looks.

Seriously though, can we get a gamertag list going so we can add each other? even if we don't end up on the same club it'd be nice to have NHL-GAF in the friendlist. I've only got cakeboss so far since MARVIE BRUTALLY BACKSTABBED EVERYONE.

EDIT: Mine's Smiley90 for what it;s worth.

Cake Boss

Banned
He's jealous of our looks.

Seriously though, can we get a gamertag list going so we can add each other? even if we don't end up on the same club it'd be nice to have NHL-GAF in the friendlist. I've only got cakeboss so far since MARVIE BRUTALLY BACKSTABBED EVERYONE.

EDIT: Mine's Smiley90 for what it;s worth.

It should be on the OP.

God I wish I didn't have a cap on my interwebs, I wanna play.

Marvie_3

Banned
EDIT: also YOU WOULDN'T GET IT ANYWAY, I just saw you deleted me off xbox live friendlist? what's up with THAT.
To be fair, I deleted about 60 of the 90 people on my xbox live list. :lol

He deleted me too, can't imagine why tho. y marvie, y u do dis.

Says it isn't accepting join requests.
I deleted you months ago. :p

Says not allowed cuz the option is disabled!!!
Hang on I'll fix it. Not sure why it defaulted to that. I'll send out invites for now then.

Way ahead of you
http://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=GAF EASHL

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I only add people I play with, I hate getting online notifications constantly for people I never play with

Marvie_3

Banned
I only add people I play with, I hate getting online notifications constantly for people I never play with
That's why I culled my friends list. Doesn't make sense to have 90+ people on it when I only play games with about 20 of them. :lol

Top Bottom