• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natural Born Penalty Killers (NHL 13 EASHL)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'll be hopping on in a hour or so and playing all night if you anyone wants to go for round 2. Otherwise I'll just subject myself to drop in games to get my card up.

Blinding

I want to kill every player-operated goaltender in drop-in games now, fucking slaughter the other team in everything but because Mr. Dickface in net is bored he decides to let a couple in.

Red_Man

I want to kill every player-operated goaltender in drop-in games now, fucking slaughter the other team in everything but because Mr. Dickface in net is bored he decides to let a couple in.
My first two drop in games where like that. Haven't played a drop in game since.

zsswimmer

You already moved them into your house last night though.

pumped_kid.gif

Blinding

Good games, I can't get over just how sluggish everything feels, and I'm pretty certain there's a lag delay going on since it takes like a second for the game to recognize that I did in fact more my thumbstick that direction. That last game was brutal, every loose puck must've had eyes and decided to go land on one of their sticks, but oh well.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fuckin brutal afternoon. 1-6-0

So going 1-2 wasn't all my fault then! :p

Cakeboss, I'm giving my frien til tmrw night to text me back :p

Good games, I can't get over just how sluggish everything feels, and I'm pretty certain there's a lag delay going on since it takes like a second for the game to recognize that I did in fact more my thumbstick that direction. That last game was brutal, every loose puck must've had eyes and decided to go land on one of their sticks, but oh well.

I think a big part of that is the fact all our ratings are around 60 and we just SHOULD feel sluggish.. ;)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Most of the games have been pretty laggy too, makes a huge difference.

I can't believe I scored on that breakaway

Smiley90

Yeah, I had it a few times when it'd lag and the go super-speed to catch up with the actual game and i'd be cought totally out of position

Red_Man

I was playing pretty bad tonight too, still getting used to it all. It's just really frustrating that none of my passes are going where they should, and if they do then they bounce off the guys skates. There seems to be a lot of complaining on the forums about the passing, and speed of turning and such so hopefully they tune it a little bit.

I'm not sure if I should make a play maker and max out his passing, or just make a sniper / pwf seeing as passing right now is pretty difficult?...

Smiley90

I was playing pretty bad tonight too, still getting used to it all. It's just really frustrating that none of my passes are going where they should, and if they do then they bounce off the guys skates. There seems to be a lot of complaining on the forums about the passing, and speed of turning and such so hopefully they tune it a little bit.

I'm not sure if I should make a play maker and max out his passing, or just make a sniper / pwf seeing as passing right now is pretty difficult?...

Again, we're not supposed to be that good .. Our passing skill is low so it's not a surprise passes aren't thatgood, no? I like seeing a difference between 70 passing and 85 passing.

Red_Man

Yea for sure, but my guy is fucking up 5 foot passes.....shouldn't be happening

zsswimmer

Again, we're not supposed to be that good .. Our passing skill is low so it's not a surprise passes aren't thatgood, no? I like seeing a difference between 70 passing and 85 passing.

Yeah that's good and all but we still lost a ton today against people with the same stats so it is a bit frustrating, although we just gotta get used to getting some new strategies now that's it's practically a new game

Blinding

Yeah that's good and all but we still lost a ton today against people with the same stats so it is a bit frustrating, although we just gotta get used to getting some new strategies now that's it's practically a new game

People with the same stats that have shit connecting and are able to glide through poke checks and the like almost magically most of the time. What's bugging me out the most is the lag though, ever since I got the dashboard beta I've had lag in every game I've played online and it's super noticeable in 13. Ugh.

Looks like you guys need a motivational speech from the coach now that the season started.

Good luck, suckers. You get what you deserve for buying a fucking season pass from EA.

Nozdeuce

I have 80 passing in one playmaker build and it's pretty accurate. Sooo I'd vote shooting :p My problem now is that I changed my C to sniper with like 80 accuracy and pretty high off awareness and now I can't seem to shoot for rebounds. So I dunno.

Nozdeuce

Looks like you guys need a motivational speech from the coach now that the season started.

Good luck, suckers. You get what you deserve for buying a fucking season pass from EA.

You should go join Milly in SWTOR

Red_Man

Changed my guy up, now he's 5'9 185 lbs using the 9'' skates and 80 agility, and it feels a lot better. Feels a lot different to me anyways, I made him a sniper too so we'll see how this goes. I'm up for more club tonight if anyone else wants to do some.

Nozdeuce

Changed my guy up, now he's 5'9 185 lbs using the 9'' skates and 80 agility, and it feels a lot better. Feels a lot different to me anyways, I made him a sniper too so we'll see how this goes. I'm up for more club tonight if anyone else wants to do some.

I'll play now if there's a third

IS THERE A THIRD?

Smiley90

Also, another thing that you shouldn' forget is that you really can't compare competition now to competition in a 1year-old NHL12 where a lt of people have stopped playing, so there are, esp with season passes, a lot of really good veterans playing only atm.

Also, another thing that you shouldn' forget is that you really can't compare competition now to competition in a 1year-old NHL12 where a lt of people have stopped playing, so there are, esp with season passes, a lot of really good veterans playing only atm.

You guys are proving that wrong, eh?

Smiley90

You DQ Smiley? We can't back out cause we get penalized

I somehow DC'd only 5secs in while I was still on xbox live and heard you talk?!? so I must've only gotten dc'd from the EA server, I'll try unplugging everything, wtf. sorry about that. (also why'd you back out of the lobby before LOL.)

also no, I didn't steal my xbox and yes I can hear you fine. :D No idea where my mic is, my room's a mess and finding it would take longer. I'll try find it at some point, if i can't i'll buy a new one, but i can definitely hear you fine.

Smiley90

You'll take your assist and you'll enjoy it Kesler

-flips more tables- what's wrong with that stupid connection. I'm still perfectly fine with xbox live, i can hear you guys, but EA won't let me reconnect.

EDIT: also that was totally not redirected. And was also my first point -hurray-

Top Bottom