• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natural Born Penalty Killers (NHL 13 EASHL)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Holy fuck at the framerate on OTP.

How the fuck did this make it to the final release.

Mhmmm it was fine for me during Early Release, probably just EA servers taking a crap over the amount of people playing atm.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Servers down for everyone else? I can't connect to make the VS league right now

Smiley90

Well, we went from division rank 128 to 17 wuthout playing today. Not bad

Sounds awfully much like the league rankings reset and never started counting? 17 was also Marvie's position in the worldwide charts, so they're probably sorted by signup time atm.

Fixed1979

Alright, I have no willpower. Broke two of my own stupid rules, no more EA Sports game until next gen and no more paying for Live...

Can I get in on the substitution list for this?

EDIT: ah I thought there was a list I guess not. Do I just need to watch the OP for a winger tryout spot to open, or is the Tryout list for every position and not just D?

Regardless here's the info:
27 / Fixed / Winger

Cake Boss

Banned
Is it just me that I cant win a damn faceoff anymore. Sure my guy is 55 overall but the mechanic feels alot different to winning a faceoff or not.

Smiley90

NHl 13 + GAF vs GAF = greatest thing ever, so much fucking fun holy shit

Rub it in my face that Purolator sucks :( I WILL have it tomorrow though. The fact that you can't have two club-teams playing at the same time kinda sucks :/

Is it just me that I cant win a damn faceoff anymore. Sure my guy is 55 overall but the mechanic feels alot different to winning a faceoff or not.

Are you selecting a stick-side with left-right first? If you just pull back when the puck drops you'll lose, you have to lean in by moving the right stick left/right first, and then pull it back when the puck drops.

Revenant

Remember that night when Rev was a force of nature...oh wait that's every night.

It's good to be back though. Lot of fun tonight just fucking around and NHL 13 seems like a huge improvement.

Marvie_3

Banned
Good games everyone, definitely not enjoying how connection dependent faceoffs are but I'll work through it. Oh, and Marvie, ;].

aRneS.gif

Smiley90

How did you guys handle it last season with too many people on? If multiple club-teams could play at the same time it wouldn't be a problem, but now with 10 people from the club on at the same time...?

Smiley90

Fucking finally, had to contact Bell and have them straighten their shit out

You're saying bell actually had someone available WHO ACTUALLY HELPED YOU at... uh.. 3am? Whatever time it is at your place.

Smiley90

How did you guys handle it last season with too many people on? If multiple club-teams could play at the same time it wouldn't be a problem, but now with 10 people from the club on at the same time...?

?

Also, Marvie, your link to the EAsports world page isn't working in the OP, just fyi.

Top Bottom